The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhaistuti123norzarHitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Well honestly neither of them deserves to be the legal head. Wink

I never said Kunal should have been legal head, but if it had to be one or the other, based upon qualifications and experience, it should be Kunal.

Even If you don't compare the two, Siddhi is not qualified for the legal head position on a stand alone basis either. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HitchHiker_

Shobhit18 IF-Dazzler
Shobhit18
Shobhit18

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Rani, for the first time I'm shocked to find a bit of logic in Parichay... LOL LOL

However, I'm sure that soon it would be on its "right track"... ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhisalot-BhaviHitchHiker_-Rani

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Rani this is the fact of life - it is not what you know whom you know mattersTongue

Very well said Bhavi, had Siddhi not being friends with Abhay, she would never be appointed as the legal head of his compny. We all know even in real life these things for sure happens - More deserving candidates get sidelined and less deserving ones are promoted. Sad but trueOuch

But it is the fact of life that the head has to be a good manager. Even though he/she does not know much about technical issues it is fine. Aslong as they manage the department and people it does not matter. So to me Siddhi for sure is better manager than KunalWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123AkkiHPHitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Rani this is the fact of life - it is not what you know whom you know mattersTongue

Very well said Bhavi, had Siddhi not being friends with Abhay, she would never be appointed as the legal head of his compny. We all know even in real life these things for sure happens - More deserving candidates get sidelined and less deserving ones are promoted. Sad but trueOuch

But it is the fact of life that the head has to be a good manager. Even though he/she does not know much about technical issues it is fine. Aslong as they manage the department and people it does not matter. So to me Siddhi for sure is better manager than KunalWink

@ Red - I quite don't agree with thatWink Had that been true, she would have managed the Richa deal situation much better than how she did. Also, she is good at keeping things to herself and this is not a good management skill. A good manager needs to have open communication with her team, where Siddhi doesn't believe in communicating with others and that includes her husband as well, so she being a good manager, I don't think so. 

If Kunal has temper issues, she has issues with communicationsLOL

Edited by -Rani - 07 September 2012 at 11:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BhaviHitchHiker_

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

@ Red - I quite don't agree with thatWink Had that been true, she would have managed the Richa deal situation much better than how she did. Also, she is good at keeping things to herself and this is not a good management skill. A good manager needs to have open communication with her team, where Siddhi doesn't believe in communicating with others and that includes her husband as well, so she being a good manager, I don't think so. 

You bet Rani - one does not have people skill other does not  have communication skill. Hope they are a  good team player else Abhay Diwan ki company ROFL - God save it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaniHitchHiker_

Murali28 Goldie
Murali28
Murali28

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
i expected that scene from cvs...mrng whn im thinking abt parichay...i felt that scene
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

You bet Rani - one does not have people skill other does not  have communication skill. Hope they are a  good team player else Abhay Diwan ki company ROFL - God save it
[/QUOTE]

This is what I call Ram Milaye Jodi, Ek Andha Ek ... (Can't remember the word)

I feel really bad for Abhay for hiring this husband-wife combo as 2 top legal team members.

Kunal himself said yesterday, with him working for Abhay either Abahy's company will completely go down the hill or it will become no 1 company in the world. However, with both of them working there, the first options seems more practicalROFL

Edited by -Rani - 07 September 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Bhavi

Go to top