who is murderer of rubina plzz comment - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I think that it is prabal bcoz one news says that there is a re-entry of prabal in the show
I think Shukla n Prabal together did it...Or else its Shukla alone...😔
i think its shukla n prabal together! i think they met in jail
Shukla probably already knows about the Sada-Rubina angle...(remember he was once at Sada's place when she'd called one night) 
At prison, he'd said he'd take revenge against everyone - Sada included...
So, this would be the ideal way to get his revenge against Sada, Sanchi and Indu...however, logically thinking - this plan has a flaw... the whole plot seemed to hinge on Indu MAKING the decision to kidnap Rubina as part of a lets-blackmail-Sada drama... so, if Indu didn't come up with a harebrained idea like this then how would Shukla have carried out his plan of murdering Rubina and putting the blame on INSA? I guess we have to settle with the fact that Shukla just went with the flow..🤔 
One more thing; it looks like the person who murdered Rubina seemed to have a problem with her growing hostility...(the slap scene) so don't know the story behind that!

If it was Prabal - i.e., If this whole plot was the way for them to re-introduce Prabal...i.e. if the shadow of the man in the rocking chair was Prabal - then I'd give it to the CVs for coming up with such a dramatic re-entry for this guy...this would definitely be something different and very thrilling ðŸ˜ƒ

and if this was Manwa's long-winded trap to get revenge against Indu, Sanchi and Mehek for using him, then I'd give it to him too! But, I see that he is genuinely falling for Mehek now... so I guess its not my favourite villain of RJN orchestrating this! ðŸ˜›

My vote is for the more-apparent less-shocking option of Shukla...now CVs please surprise me by the villain NOT being Shukla this time.. ðŸ˜›

Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
What u says guys about...

😕 Indu ka koi Dost...??? ðŸ˜’  

ðŸ˜†  Kabhi Kabhi toh mujhe abhimanyu pe bhi sheq hone lagta hain ... ðŸ˜‰

😉 ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by michelle281194

i think its shukla n prabal together! i think they met in jail

This is best reply till date 
Originally posted by devraniharish

This is best reply till date 
arre wah thanks yaar ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by devraniharish

What u says guys about...

😕 Indu ka koi Dost...??? ðŸ˜’  

ðŸ˜†  Kabhi Kabhi toh mujhe abhimanyu pe bhi sheq hone lagta hain ... ðŸ˜‰

😉 ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰ 
abhimanyu toh indu ka sadu bhai hai yaar ab... nahi nahi ðŸ˜Š
Might be Prabal or Janardhan.  Remember when the show starts, Indu when he wanted the scholarship for Saanchi told Janardhan that he had not said anything against the professor even though he'd been having an affair with a girl doing Phd for the last 5 years. Rubina was doing Phd and has been a student at the university for quite a while. Prabal of course for revenge. Edited by champakiran - 11 years ago