-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved Kunal's attitude that If Siddhi has moved on in her life without him, why should he not do the same and move on by working in the same office as Siddhi👏 

I personally applaud this attitude because I feel it's foolish to waste your life If someone has betrayed you (At least that's what Siddhi and CVs have convinced Kunal and his Family).

Way to go Kunal, don't ever loose this attitude because did't like you i Devdas mode at all👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was expecting ur post Rani Dear 😊
In fact i enjoyed that lil negative tint in Kunal ...
as we all knw he is being unfair to Siddhi ... still essential for his evolution
Though it ws not wasting 9 yrs for Siddhi .. i was waiting for his love to come back 
to his life ... as he was still confused abut her behavior 😕
Now he thinks he has wasted his life .. so is ready to fight it out
but Jo bhi ho .. its gonna be fun for all⭐️
ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Loved Kunal's attitude that If Siddhi has moved on in her life without him, why should he not do the same and move on by working in the same office as Siddhi👏 

I personally applaud this attitude because I feel it's foolish to waste your life If someone has betrayed you (At least that's what Siddhi and CVs have convinced Kunal and his Family).

Way to go Kunal, don't ever loose this attitude because did't like you i Devdas mode at all👏👏👏

exactly the devdas mode is nt for him...he rocks with this attitude😉and with the precap looks like there is a lot more coming!!
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima31

Was expecting ur post Rani Dear 😊

In fact i enjoyed that lil negative tint in Kunal ...
as we all knw he is being unfair to Siddhi ... still essential for his evolution
Though it ws not wasting 9 yrs for Siddhi .. i was waiting for his love to come back 
to his life ... as he was still confused abut her behavior 😕
Now he thinks he has wasted his life .. so is ready to fight it out
but Jo bhi ho .. its gonna be fun for all⭐️

And I was expecting you to agree with me Rima😊 I also love this negative shade in Kunal's attitude and behavior. At least now he is ready to move on in his life. I don't think he is being unfair to Siddhi because he doesn't know the truth that you and I do,. So far him Siddhi has betrayed him even worst than Richa. 

I know Siddhi has done a lot for him and his family but even Richa was so much in love with him yet accused him of rape. So for him to think Siddhi did all this to him is quite understandable. \

I am just loving Kunal Chopra's attitude these day. Way to go Kunal👏⭐️
-Rani thumbnail
exactly the devdas mode is nt for him...he rocks with this attitude😉and with the precap looks like there is a lot more coming!!
[/QUOTE]

Oh I was hating to see him waste 9 years of his life for someone who didn't trust him enough to confied in him of Richa, but loving his confident attitude so much now a days.

Yeah the precap is looking very interesting. Can't wait to see on Monday who is torturing who. Samir rocks as an arrogant man. He is the best in this kind of roles👏
ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Oh I was hating to see him waste 9 years of his life for someone who didn't trust him enough to confied in him of Richa, but loving his confident attitude so much now a days.

Yeah the precap is looking very interesting. Can't wait to see on Monday who is torturing who. Samir rocks as an arrogant man. He is the best in this kind of roles👏
absolutely...cnt wait to watch him in fullon action again..and the tussle within him where hel try to be arrogant to siddhi bt still wnt be able to help himself from still loving her...the whole tug n war of emotions will be great to watch!
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: riachopra

absolutely...cnt wait to watch him in fullon action again..and the tussle within him where hel try to be arrogant to siddhi bt still wnt be able to help himself from still loving her...the whole tug n war of emotions will be great to watch!

@ Red - And I am sure Samir will do full justice to the role and will portray the mixed emotions very beautifully. I am falling in love with Samir the actor more and more by each passing day. He is wonderful actor and waiting to see more of his various emotions in coming episodes.
rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 But i didnt mind him waiting for Siddhi... isn't that tru love ?
 I bet if Kunal wud have forgotten her or got married to Ritcha .. u wudnt have  liked that 
The magic of Kunal Chopra lies in his Honesty and Loyalty ...👏 no matter how hard 
he tries to Forgt Siddhi he just cant get over her ...and i guess...

its Not that he joined back to prove his hatred for Siddhi .. its just that Seema's word made him realize his feeling and now he just wanna confirm it by being close to her 😉... may be thats why he was inquiring abt her after coming back to office 😳

Just a Second Thought .. hehhhe..
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima31

But i didnt mind him waiting for Siddhi... isn't that tru love ?

I bet if Kunal wud have forgotten her or got married to Ritcha .. u wudnt have  liked that 
The magic of Kunal Chopra lies in his Honesty and Loyalty ...👏 no matter how hard 
he tries to Forgt Siddhi he just cant get over her ...and i guess...

its Not that he joined back to prove his hatred for Siddhi .. its just that Seema's word made him realize his feeling and now he just wanna confirm it by being close to her 😉... may be thats why he was inquiring abt her after coming back to office 😳

Just a Second Thought .. hehhhe..

No i don't mind him waiting for her either, actually that makes him a man of substance. If there was any other man whose wife betrayed him so badly, would have moved on a long time ago, but Kunal didn't do that.

I just wished that he would be sitting at home for what Siddhi did to him. I would have wanted him to move on much earlier, may be after a year or so. 9 Years is a long time to waste your life for someone. Look how quickly Siddhi got back to her professional life after getting out of prison. I would have wanted Kunal to do the same thing😊.
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kunal ki naukri lag gaye, now i can sleep in peace!

Goodnight folks