India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Loved Kunal's Attitude today.

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Loved Kunal's attitude that If Siddhi has moved on in her life without him, why should he not do the same and move on by working in the same office as SiddhiClap 

I personally applaud this attitude because I feel it's foolish to waste your life If someone has betrayed you (At least that's what Siddhi and CVs have convinced Kunal and his Family).

Way to go Kunal, don't ever loose this attitude because did't like you i Devdas mode at allClapClapClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantunaz1312aminakhanrima31mytri..PlayfulKiss..ria60-sahasra-AwesomeSauce.HitchHiker_

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Was expecting ur post Rani Dear Smile
In fact i enjoyed that lil negative tint in Kunal ...
as we all knw he is being unfair to Siddhi ... still essential for his evolution
Though it ws not wasting 9 yrs for Siddhi .. i was waiting for his love to come back 
to his life ... as he was still confused abut her behavior Confused
Now he thinks he has wasted his life .. so is ready to fight it out
but Jo bhi ho .. its gonna be fun for allStar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ria60-sahasra-HitchHiker_-Rani

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Loved Kunal's attitude that If Siddhi has moved on in her life without him, why should he not do the same and move on by working in the same office as SiddhiClap 

I personally applaud this attitude because I feel it's foolish to waste your life If someone has betrayed you (At least that's what Siddhi and CVs have convinced Kunal and his Family).

Way to go Kunal, don't ever loose this attitude because did't like you i Devdas mode at allClapClapClap
exactly the devdas mode is nt for him...he rocks with this attitudeWinkand with the precap looks like there is a lot more coming!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312..PlayfulKiss..-sahasra-HitchHiker_-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

Was expecting ur post Rani Dear Smile
In fact i enjoyed that lil negative tint in Kunal ...
as we all knw he is being unfair to Siddhi ... still essential for his evolution
Though it ws not wasting 9 yrs for Siddhi .. i was waiting for his love to come back 
to his life ... as he was still confused abut her behavior Confused
Now he thinks he has wasted his life .. so is ready to fight it out
but Jo bhi ho .. its gonna be fun for allStar

And I was expecting you to agree with me RimaSmile I also love this negative shade in Kunal's attitude and behavior. At least now he is ready to move on in his life. I don't think he is being unfair to Siddhi because he doesn't know the truth that you and I do,. So far him Siddhi has betrayed him even worst than Richa. 

I know Siddhi has done a lot for him and his family but even Richa was so much in love with him yet accused him of rape. So for him to think Siddhi did all this to him is quite understandable. \

I am just loving Kunal Chopra's attitude these day. Way to go KunalClapStar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31ria60-sahasra-HitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riachopra

exactly the devdas mode is nt for him...he rocks with this attitudeWinkand with the precap looks like there is a lot more coming!!
[/QUOTE]

Oh I was hating to see him waste 9 years of his life for someone who didn't trust him enough to confied in him of Richa, but loving his confident attitude so much now a days.

Yeah the precap is looking very interesting. Can't wait to see on Monday who is torturing who. Samir rocks as an arrogant man. He is the best in this kind of rolesClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-HitchHiker_

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Oh I was hating to see him waste 9 years of his life for someone who didn't trust him enough to confied in him of Richa, but loving his confident attitude so much now a days.

Yeah the precap is looking very interesting. Can't wait to see on Monday who is torturing who. Samir rocks as an arrogant man. He is the best in this kind of rolesClap
[/QUOTE]
absolutely...cnt wait to watch him in fullon action again..and the tussle within him where hel try to be arrogant to siddhi bt still wnt be able to help himself from still loving her...the whole tug n war of emotions will be great to watch!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

absolutely...cnt wait to watch him in fullon action again..and the tussle within him where hel try to be arrogant to siddhi bt still wnt be able to help himself from still loving her...the whole tug n war of emotions will be great to watch!

@ Red - And I am sure Samir will do full justice to the role and will portray the mixed emotions very beautifully. I am falling in love with Samir the actor more and more by each passing day. He is wonderful actor and waiting to see more of his various emotions in coming episodesDay Dreaming.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ria60

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
 But i didnt mind him waiting for Siddhi... isn't that tru love ?
 I bet if Kunal wud have forgotten her or got married to Ritcha .. u wudnt have  liked that Ouch
The magic of Kunal Chopra lies in his Honesty and Loyalty ...Clap no matter how hard 
he tries to Forgt Siddhi he just cant get over her ...and i guess...

its Not that he joined back to prove his hatred for Siddhi .. its just that Seema's word made him realize his feeling and now he just wanna confirm it by being close to her Wink... may be thats why he was inquiring abt her after coming back to office Embarrassed

Just a Second Thought .. hehhhe..

Go to top