Pintu was Hurt today :(

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
aww Poor Pintu was hurt today by TTS words . He was angry but the Ghar jamai thing which TTS tells him in a sarcastic way really hurted him . No Wonder the poor boy said nothing to anyone and just leaves the place with disappointment and sadness. ðŸ˜­ . TTS was very rude to him today . On every dialogue he was tonting to Pintu along with scolding . Pintu recalls his father's words while riding the bike also , this showed how much he got hurt by it and aww poor sweetu was feeling guilty for promising and reassuring Krishna's family regarding Money. He is seriously a sweetheart .  Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
TTS words really hurt pinto today and he could'nt forget those words , I felt Pinto's parents fine reacted like most parents would but they should have taken the time to really hear why it was important for Pinto
TTS should know investing money into small businesses becomes beneficial at the end of the day but no he had to take Pinky's words to be more important
Originally posted by kinshukluvsj

TTS words really hurt pinto today and he could'nt forget those words , I felt Pinto's parents fine reacted like most parents would but they should have taken the time to really hear why it was important for Pinto
TTS should know investing money into small businesses becomes beneficial at the end of the day but no he had to take Pinky's words to be more important

Yes TTS should have listened to Pintu for once that what exactly Pintu wanted to say but He didn't listened and started scolding him badly
Agree with you Moni. Pintu was really hurt today and why wouldn't he his parents are not understanding him and his stand just worried about their maan marayada.
From a parents point of view TTS & Ganga made a little sense , because Ganga said to Pinto he should have first spoken to his father before making any decisions. but when Ganga mansions the society issue now that is all wrong Pinto had already broken that society issue by marrying a girl from a lowwer financial bracket so Ganga talking about society as no bearing on Pinto investing into a partnership .
TTS has a right to scold his kids but he ridicules them , hurt their feelings and always belittles them , this has to be very painful as sons .

Pinto could not digest his fathers words and why should he?
he has not done anything wrong he acted impulsive to a much needed situation . In Pinto's mind he did nothing wrong .
he is only trying to help his B-I-L

TTS needs to start treating Pinto with much more respect he cannot just hurt his feelings whenever Pinto tries to do something
I will CAtch up with episode but I fiqure TTS gunna cause a Riot
@Taahir

Absoultely taahir. Scolding is another thing but The way TTS tonts and belittles his sons is wrong . He can talk to them politely also and can explainhis POV .But he always insults them .This is not right . now he should understand that HIs sons are grwon up and they can take care of themselves and are matured to take any decision.