India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

big day tommrow!!!!

vikrusam Groupbie
vikrusam
vikrusam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
even though its jus a fiction show...i feel like its a very big and important day tommrow...as if my life depends on it!!!!! thats the impact EHMMBH has on our lives(i guess...yes it does impact me).

for the first time its gonna be sis v/s sis for the happiness of each other...whatever the result maybe i just hope everythin turns out to be fine in the end...we all knw that jeevika is goin to do wat she has stood for...bt the news takin rounds is that she gives into maanvis demands which makes maanvi take the case back...so does jeevika still go ahead with the donation and leave the future of the kid to god(i.e. not abort...dnt knw if its possible to do that)???? i knw "dr" rahul said that the possiblity of the kid to be normal at birth is very very bleak...or do we still vatsal seth round the corner????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alishah-athniamanviSyed695preetipc

MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Yup...sooo excitedly waiting for ME!!!
-Alishah- Goldie
-Alishah-
-Alishah-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
I also can't wait for the ME because it's the first time sisters will be fighting for different things in life, hope we see the outcome and not be left on a cliffhanger but I doubt it.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index