Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Kunal Thinks Siddhi si Dhokebaaz (Page 6)

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Again I Blame Kunal for not allowing that Trust to buildup, oh yeah after Siddhi lied to him so many times, promising that she will tell him everything but always was hiding the truth, even now after 9 yrs she is not telling him... still it is Kunal's faultROFLCoz of his stupidity and short temper it is always good not to tell. if he has a temper does she not, who keeps packing bag and running away from homeOuchSiddhi have always thought of doing minimum damage if the situation is out of hands.minimum damage was driving the car in a rainy night but of course it was Kunal's fault as he was angry, na woh jati na yeh sara bawal hota, bache ka b'day party tha but nahin madam nikal gayi bhaiya ke paas jane koROFL in last case if she did not do the deal, Kunal would be in Jail and Siddhi would be tortured in Chopra House (assumption) so she choose to sacrifice herself and let Kunal live happily with his family. and whose fault was it, who ran away from home, who was driving the car, who could not keep a witness, who could not take a photo of Rohit alive, who made the deal with Richa, who did not tell the truth to KunalConfused But chalo it is still Kunal's faultOuch Kyonki Sidhi toh smart haiLOL
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] Hands Down Rush... want to reply but have to go and by the time i come back on Monjday this thread will be buried. if its alive i give my points... Have a good Weekend to you and rest of the punters...[/QUOTE]

Haha no problems, you run along boy, abhi toh aise bahut mauke aayegen, thanks to our 'intellectual' CVs,Angry Dead we will have a go some other time.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Murali28

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by Fariyal

[QUOTE=BHAVI1972]

I want KC to wear the halo this time,<font color="#ff0000"> I'm fed up of seeing it on Siddhi's head.</font>

Fari - KC with haloROFL
We should only see dreams that can be fulfilledLOLLOLLOL

Sorry Salman for spamming your thread

U see it on her head, yaar mughe bhi dikhao coz where I see it from she has messed up big time, aajkal reel main bhi i cant imagine this sacrificial doormat type of womenOuch

KC ka toh bhool hi jao, it's a male centric show where 'centric' means a foolAngry

Agree Rush.
While many have said Siddhi running show, I don't get it. Let's say KC couldn't do anything with out her help, I wonder what Siddhi did all on her own that was anything but disaster, be it Raveena-Rohit issue, CD during rape case, and how can we forget selling her husband to vamp?
So I say they are made for each other.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fariyalrainbowgirl-sahasra-Rush2220

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

U see it on her head, yaar mughe bhi dikhao coz where I see it from she has messed up big time, aajkal reel main bhi i cant imagine this sacrificial doormat type of womenOuch

KC ka toh bhool hi jao, it's a male centric show where 'centric' means a foolAngry

Agree Rush.
While many have said Siddhi running show, I don't get it. Let's say KC couldn't do anything with out her help, I wonder what Siddhi did all on her own that was anything but disaster, be it Raveena-Rohit issue, CD during rape case, and how can we forget selling her husband to vamp?
So I say they are made for each other.[/QUOTE]

exactly my point Jay, why only blame Kunal, I am saying it again Kunal is wrong but hey I am not buying this Siddhi mahan, and her sacrifice story either. They both are wrong in one way or the other. Why is Siddhi staying in a strangers house,Ouchevery time she fought with kunal she ran to her bro, what happened now, did she even try to go to Kapil/Shilpa or call them once to explain what happened 9 yrs ago.Confused Instead she is using all the luxuries provided by Abhay and his mother, (Kunal uses his Brother'sOuch) letting him walk in her bedroom, going to his bedroom (i think she did, i might be wrong here) Is it ok for Sidhi to let a strange guy (she has known Abhay for 10/15 daysConfused) enter her bedroom at odd hours but a big uproar happened when Richa did the same (in a 2bedroom house with 20 ppl aroundLOL) immediately accepting a position as head of legal dept in a big company when for 9 yrs she has not practiced, does her conscience not question her as to 'why' was it offered? Is it not a 'bheekh/bribe' to keep her at the Diwan'sConfused (same applies for Kunal as he has also not practiced for 9 yrs) Wont there be questions asked as to why is Abhay Diwan doing all this for a strange woman? has she not thought of that? Is she not thinking of her reputation for her son's sakeConfused Kunal is blamed for setting a bad example for his son, and rightly so, but so is Sidhi.Angry how will the kid feel if fingers are pointed on his mothers characterDead

Many of us are against the 'nari shakti' but then go gaga over Sidhi, her so called mahanta and sacrifices Shocked and blame/criticize Kunal for everything, even a word uttered here and there.Ouch CVs will give you 'nari shakti' then.  Why blame the CVsConfused 

p.s - I also know all this is required as it is a show, but just being fairLOL to both the characters. They deserve each other.Clap warna bechara Abhay bin baat ke marega, (richa ko toh marna bhi chahiyeLOL

Edited by Rush2220 - 07 September 2012 at 5:18pm

Fariyal-sahasra--Bhavijay_bpm

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Agree Rush.
Well said JaiClapClapClap.Whatever their present situation is both are equally responsible for it,na koi kam na koi zyada.Jodi kamal kiLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FariyalTheBhaiRush2220awesumsonia-Bhavijay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Agree Rush.

exactly my point Jay, why only blame Kunal, I am saying it again Kunal is wrong but hey I am not buying this Siddhi mahan, and her sacrifice story either. They both are wrong in one way or the other. Why is Siddhi staying in a strangers house,Ouchevery time she fought with kunal she ran to her bro, what happened now, did she even try to go to Kapil/Shilpa or call them once to explain what happened 9 yrs ago.Confused Instead she is using all the luxuries provided by Abhay and his mother, (Kunal uses his Brother'sOuch) letting him walk in her bedroom, going to his bedroom (i think she did, i might be wrong here) Is it ok for Sidhi to let a strange guy (she has known Abhay for 10/15 daysConfused) enter her bedroom at odd hours but a big uproar happened when Richa did the same (in a 2bedroom house with 20 ppl aroundLOL) immediately accepting a position as head of legal dept in a big company when for 9 yrs she has not practiced, does her conscience not question her as to 'why' was it offered? Is it not a 'bheekh/bribe' to keep her at the Diwan'sConfused (same applies for Kunal as he has also not practiced for 9 yrs) Wont there be questions asked as to why is Abhay Diwan doing all this for a strange woman? has she not thought of that? Is she not thinking of her reputation for her son's sakeConfused Kunal is blamed for setting a bad example for his son, and rightly so, but so is Sidhi.Angry how will the kid feel if fingers are pointed on his mothers characterDead

Many of us are against the 'nari shakti' but then go gaga over Sidhi, her so called mahanta and sacrifices Shocked and blame/criticize Kunal for everything, even a word uttered here and there.Ouch CVs will give you 'nari shakti' then.  Why blame the CVsConfused 

p.s - I also know all this is required as it is a show, but just being fairLOL to both the characters. They deserve each other.Clap warna bechara Abhay bin baat ke marega, (richa ko toh marna bhi chahiyeLOL
[/QUOTE]
I agree with each and every point of yours.
We don't want "nari-shakti" then Siddhi does one little thing and she is great soul. If Kunal does anything, it is just to satisfy his ego. I blame both of them as they both are idiots. But seems if Kunal did something wrong, well everyone else's faults are just forgotten. 
yes Kunal was vela but he was still in his brother's house. How can Siddhi be comfortable living and enjoying luxuries  with Diwan's and easily accept job as legal head? If Kunal asks questions about Siddhi, that's because it's his ego but Siddhi asks them bczo she loves him so much and wants to do right for him? 
When Siddhi helped Kunal in case, it's all her who did it. But then Kunal risks his law practice as Thakral insulted Siddhi, helps Siddhi get no-objection form, risks his innocence to save Siddhi, finds out Rohit; it is still al Siddhi. When Siddhi makes lame sacrifice, it's for good, but if Kunal does that he's an idiot. 

As big of fan I am of Kunal-Siddhi; they both are equally to be blamed for their situation and both are idiots. They really are made for each other. 

Abhay guy sound too good to be true. He just takes everything so easily ans always makes right decision? I feel something fishy with him.

Edited by jay_bpm - 07 September 2012 at 5:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaya3sp

Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by snmalik4

Jiska dar tha Wohi Hua... Kunal thinks Siddhi ne use Dhoka Diya and she is doing all this to Put Salt on his wounds...

For Heaven's Sake Please ask Why did she do that? In Kunal Chopras diary is someone gives Dhoka once you think she is Dhokebaaz even though she had sacrificed all her life for him and his family. Today was the limit jo kuch bhi uske andar tha sab bahar aagaya...

One thing is sure... He does not Love her anymore...  

Totally Disappointed today with his behaviour

@Blue, Chalo, no need to follow the story now since I already know what happened.

@Pink, Yes, that holds true for everyone except for Richa, for her everything is maaf.

That means he loves richa... and he should move on in life with the witch...
Yes he should marry to ritcha. He deserve for only ritcha.
AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I think this topic is of no use yaar everytime when Kunals faults and dumbness is pointed out People JUmp on and counterattack..no use leave it..I accept Siddhi is wrong..she always hided facts and all that..BUt our Gold Medalist Kunal cud never ever tried to check about Siddhi's wereabouts her changed behaviour.All these 9 years..He did nothing except listening Richas story  and went blind after that...lolz..Angry..

Edited by Akki-Rocks - 08 September 2012 at 1:02am
Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

I think this topic is of no use yaar everytime when Kunals faults and dumbness is pointed out People JUmp on and counterattack..no use leave it..I accept Siddhi is wrong..she always hided facts and all that..BUt our Gold Medalist Kunal cud never ever tried to check about Siddhi's wereabouts her changed behaviour.All these 9 years..He did nothing except listening Richas story  and went blind after that...lolz..Angry..

@red -Akki I object and very politely request that do not use the wrong word as people can misunderstand. I think this is a very healthy debate of interactive and representational argument. salman representing Kunal Chopra and I representing Siddhi (they have not told us her sirname, dont know if she is divorced or marriedConfusedLOL) or vice versa.

Blue - So on this forum only those members have a right to talk/debate who  can EVERYTIME find faults with Kunal Chopra.Confused no one should find any faults with SidhiOuch then the topic starter can say so in his post that this topic is only to find Kunals faults, plz dont post anything against Siddhi or the CVs.

@pink - thank you, even i think she is and not one occasion but many just like Kunal. Kunal has been a fallen character (dont even want to call him a hero nowOuch) from the start of the show and he still is, actually not not only fallen but buried.Ouch 

@green - Kunal did not try to find out about her for nine yrs, Sidhi did not try to find out what sulekha did with her child for 9 yrs(you can make phn calls, write letters from jail, contact lawyers, send out msg with a person going out) Sulekha betrayed Sidhi by taking the decision to keep Anand jr, without Sidhi's consent. Sidhi should have been informed by Sulekha that Kunal is marrying Richa and so she is keeping Anand jr and then it should have been Sidhi's desicion what she wants to do with ther child, that was a huge betrayal according to me but Sidhi seems to be fine with that and stays with them in all comfort. She has not once tried to find out what Richa did with the first child.Ouch If she really still loves Kunal should it not be her prime duty to inform Kunal that he has a child with her, (as she later came to know about Anand sr) dosent the real father have a right to know? Instead she keeps referring to Abhay as Anand's father...is that a mother?

My point is the CVs are trying to ruin both characters (well kunal has been already taken care off, he has been butchered to the maximumOuch) but Sidhi has not been spared either. So if we love this show we should point out both their faults and hope CVs take notice and give us an intelligent and better show. Not a show with a worthless husband and a doormat wifeOuchDead

Edited by Rush2220 - 08 September 2012 at 2:57am

Fariyalawesumsonia-Bhavijay_bpm

Go to top