Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Kunal Thinks Siddhi si Dhokebaaz (Page 4)

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by paradigm

He loves her crazily. He is confused about her coming back; insecure about AC and hurt on hearing about Sidddhi's living arrangements at Abhay's house (which would be weird for anyone to hear)

Im guessing Siddhi must have felt the same emotions too, not just post leap, but pre consummation too, but I don't recall her acting boorish with him.

When I heard about the "nafrat" promo, I was rather hoping for a diluted mirror version of Parichay Part1, with the gold medalist hankering after his wife, trying to clear her mus. But what was i thinking? This driver only knows one route & he/she drives there blind-foldedLOL

Or Phone only take incoming call (accepting favours) as its free and no roaming charges... But Outgoing calls are Very expensive so staying away from making out going calls (returning favours)

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

@Blue, Chalo, no need to follow the story now since I already know what happened.

@Pink, Yes, that holds true for everyone except for Richa, for her everything is maaf.
[/QUOTE]
That means he loves richa... and he should move on in life with the witch...
[/QUOTE] it will be better for him coz he needs to learn a hard lesson and Richa will surely teach him that...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharerainbowgirl

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
/QUOTE]
one thing i can say...in this parichay some one say siddi love kunal so much...one say kunal love siddi so much...

but  ...my vote goes completely to kunal...coz Im observing from the begining of sinal...though i like siddi...siddi sacrificed her life...we all know that...

roshani said that kunal was hearing from the employ about siddi and abhay...come on yaaar...
if u are in that shock wat u do...

now kunal cant ask siddi...
even abhay tooo...now tell me one person who can ask...

siddi has so many options to investigate about kunal...note this point

kunal said he want to face her...and do tthe job..he think...siddi want to insult kunal...

by doin that love again bloom...coz they are always made for each other...whn they quarell ,fight wat ever they do...it will be so sweet...

[/QUOTE] Dont know what Siddhi needs to investigate here? Confused Bringing Richa closer does not need any more investigation...  thakraals are the cause of Chopras decline and they still go to them is a Shame. Siddhi had see richa in Kunals arm and i dont think any more investigation is required from her part.

Yes, Kunal definitely should investigate why his wife behave in a strange manner at the very last day of hearing as she was ready to sacrifice her life a day before. keeping all the favours of Siddhi in MInd one strange behaviour does not give a license to Kunal to accuse Siddhi of Dhoka...

adoharerainbowgirl

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by Murali28

roshani said that kunal was hearing from the employ about siddi and abhay...come on yaaar...
if u are in that shock wat u do...

@ bold since u asked what would i do , here is my answer : i really don't think i would act like Kc , ok if the person i love really betrayed me but if i really love him  and hurt by his betrayel , well i will obviously be indifferent to that person as i can't be like Sidhi chopra , but i won't believe an outsider ( like that employ ) and NO ONE , NO ONE should dare to talk badly about my beloved one , i won't tolerate , if i loved that person i loved that person's reputation too , i won't let outsiders comment on my beloved one's reputaion no matter what i think of the person i love. i hope i made my point and what i expected from KC 
 believing richa, believing the nurse, against your wife is illogical. Knowing Richa can do anything he believed the nurse whom richa presented. Confused. He is a Lawyer and without Proof should not believe anyone...

adoharerainbowgirl

san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
is this love i hate kunal love for sidd. given some sence to kunal.i

adohareTheBhai

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Now i hope they show the jungli bill-siddhi behaving like a boss nt ex wife nd showing the attitude wala man his actual position when he tries to show his akad which seems to have replaced oxygen necessary for life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupasinancy1996rainbowgirlAnkitaKaranTheBhai-Rojaa-

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

Now i hope they show the jungli bill-siddhi behaving like a boss nt ex wife nd showing the attitude wala man his actual position when he tries to show his akad which seems to have replaced oxygen necessary for life.
She is very Patience and calm so she will take his nakhraas for few days and then show him who he was married to...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharerupasiShehnaz.Krainbowgirl

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Jiska dar tha Wohi Hua... Kunal thinks Siddhi ne use Dhoka Diya and she is doing all this to Put Salt on his wounds...

For Heaven's Sake Please ask Why did she do that? In Kunal Chopras diary is someone gives Dhoka once you think she is Dhokebaaz even though she had sacrificed all her life for him and his family. Today was the limit jo kuch bhi uske andar tha sab bahar aagaya...

One thing is sure... He does not Love her anymore...  

Totally Disappointed today with his behaviour

Lets start with, Kunal is a very Ghatiya personLOL he asked her twice once outside court and once in jail but got no truth from Siddhi, chalo Siddhi was sacrificial mode and Kunal is brainless that he did not  run after his wife to ask why she did what she did or find out from other sources.Ouch Kunal is not worth even talking aboutLOL

so the question is what is stopping Siddhi from telling Kunal the truth?Confused in these 9 yrs she could have written a letter. (chalo sacrifice tha)  Now she is out, served the term for Rohit's false murder still she is not ready to tell Kunal anything. She being the smart one here knows how vile a woman Richa is, would you not want to save your husband (who is brainless) from such a woman even if it is too late. Is she so loyal to Richa that she does not want to betray her and tell her so called brainless hubby the truth. Does SHE love Kunal?Confused

She saw Richa once wiping cake, and once Kunal walking with arms around her and she thinks Kunal is married to Richa, goodlord she is living in Abhay's house, holding his hand in a public function in front of the Media, driver saying 'saab' ne gari bheja hai. wearing good clothes, jewelry, travelling in expensive cars (after 9 yrs in jail where there was no such income) and still Kunal should not think anything coz bhai yeh toh brainless haiLOL aur uska siddhi ke kilaf kuch sochna jurm haiOuch

I think as a woman of today and If she still is in love with Kunal she should hold Kunal by the collar (yes I say soLOL) and tell him 'look Mr stop your nonsense and listen to me' and then for heaven;s sake either tell him the truth or ask him few of her questions. What say?

and then they lived happily afterLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishFariyalKarthiN90rainbowgirl-Rojaa-awesumsonia-Bhavi

Go to top