Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal Thinks Siddhi si Dhokebaaz - Page 4

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shehnaz.K

Now i hope they show the jungli bill-siddhi behaving like a boss nt ex wife nd showing the attitude wala man his actual position when he tries to show his akad which seems to have replaced oxygen necessary for life.

She is very Patience and calm so she will take his nakhraas for few days and then show him who he was married to...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snmalik4

Jiska dar tha Wohi Hua... Kunal thinks Siddhi ne use Dhoka Diya and she is doing all this to Put Salt on his wounds...

For Heaven's Sake Please ask Why did she do that? In Kunal Chopras diary is someone gives Dhoka once you think she is Dhokebaaz even though she had sacrificed all her life for him and his family. Today was the limit jo kuch bhi uske andar tha sab bahar aagaya...

One thing is sure... He does not Love her anymore...  

Totally Disappointed today with his behaviour

Lets start with, Kunal is a very Ghatiya person๐Ÿ˜† he asked her twice once outside court and once in jail but got no truth from Siddhi, chalo Siddhi was sacrificial mode and Kunal is brainless that he did not  run after his wife to ask why she did what she did or find out from other sources. Kunal is not worth even talking about๐Ÿ˜†

so the question is what is stopping Siddhi from telling Kunal the truth?๐Ÿ˜• in these 9 yrs she could have written a letter. (chalo sacrifice tha)  Now she is out, served the term for Rohit's false murder still she is not ready to tell Kunal anything. She being the smart one here knows how vile a woman Richa is, would you not want to save your husband (who is brainless) from such a woman even if it is too late. Is she so loyal to Richa that she does not want to betray her and tell her so called brainless hubby the truth. Does SHE love Kunal?๐Ÿ˜•

She saw Richa once wiping cake, and once Kunal walking with arms around her and she thinks Kunal is married to Richa, goodlord she is living in Abhay's house, holding his hand in a public function in front of the Media, driver saying 'saab' ne gari bheja hai. wearing good clothes, jewelry, travelling in expensive cars (after 9 yrs in jail where there was no such income) and still Kunal should not think anything coz bhai yeh toh brainless hai๐Ÿ˜† aur uska siddhi ke kilaf kuch sochna jurm hai

I think as a woman of today and If she still is in love with Kunal she should hold Kunal by the collar (yes I say so๐Ÿ˜†) and tell him 'look Mr stop your nonsense and listen to me' and then for heaven;s sake either tell him the truth or ask him few of her questions. What say?

and then they lived happily after๐Ÿ˜†
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rush2220

Lets start with, Kunal is a very Ghatiya person๐Ÿ˜† he asked her twice once outside court and once in jail but got no truth from Siddhi, chalo Siddhi was sacrificial mode and Kunal is brainless that he did not  run after his wife to ask why she did what she did or find out from other sources. Kunal is not worth even talking about๐Ÿ˜†

so the question is what is stopping Siddhi from telling Kunal the truth?๐Ÿ˜• in these 9 yrs she could have written a letter. (chalo sacrifice tha)  Now she is out, served the term for Rohit's false murder still she is not ready to tell Kunal anything. She being the smart one here knows how vile a woman Richa is, would you not want to save your husband (who is brainless) from such a woman even if it is too late. Is she so loyal to Richa that she does not want to betray her and tell her so called brainless hubby the truth. Does SHE love Kunal?๐Ÿ˜•

She saw Richa once wiping cake, and once Kunal walking with arms around her and she thinks Kunal is married to Richa, goodlord she is living in Abhay's house, holding his hand in a public function in front of the Media, driver saying 'saab' ne gari bheja hai. wearing good clothes, jewelry, travelling in expensive cars (after 9 yrs in jail where there was no such income) and still Kunal should not think anything coz bhai yeh toh brainless hai๐Ÿ˜† aur uska siddhi ke kilaf kuch sochna jurm hai

I think as a woman of today and If she still is in love with Kunal she should hold Kunal by the collar (yes I say so๐Ÿ˜†) and tell him 'look Mr stop your nonsense and listen to me' and then for heaven;s sake either tell him the truth or ask him few of her questions. What say?

But then yeh love/hate ka silsila aage kaise chalega?

I only hope there is truth in 2 negatives = a positive, varna I am scared for the twins future
TheBhai thumbnail
Skipping the First Para ๐Ÿ˜†

Siddhi thinks Richa is married as you pointed out in your para below, so there is no need for investigation. But here she is confused that if Kunal is married to Richa than why he needs a job of bartender and why selling his medal. So she will investigate further

Again, Here Kunal is thinking Siddhi gave Dhoka and that is nothing to do with Abhay and the standard of living that siddhi is living. this might make him think that She is married to Abhay or is close to Abhay.

I think as a woman of today and If she still is in love with Kunal she should hold Kunal by the collar (yes I say so๐Ÿ˜†) and tell him 'look Mr stop your nonsense and listen to me' and then for heaven;s sake either tell him the truth or ask him few of her questions. What say? and then they lived happily after๐Ÿ˜†

Again I Blame Kunal for not allowing that Trust to buildup, Coz of his stupidity and short temper it is always good not to tell. Siddhi have always thought of doing minimum damage if the situation is out of hands. in last case if she did not do the deal, Kunal would be in Jail and Siddhi would be tortured in Chopra House so she choose to sacrifice herself and let Kunal live happily with his family.
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rush2220

Bingo - Rush real life mein yeh kissa kab ka khatm ho gaya hota ๐Ÿ˜† per reel life mein somehow CVS think MUs is the only selling point. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Bingo - Rush real life mein yeh kissa kab ka khatm ho gaya hota ๐Ÿ˜† per reel life mein somehow CVS think MUs is the only selling point. ๐Ÿ˜‰

MUs are a big selling point, no doubt about that, but my gripe is that why does it always have to be KC that mus everything, be it Richa's evilness or Siddhi's intentions? Why do they always portray him as someone who would be out of his depth in a puddle?
The leap was brought in for a purpose, then why re-tread the same path?

I want KC to wear the halo this time, I'm fed up of seeing it on Siddhi's head.
Edited by Fariyal - 11 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fariyal

MUs are a big selling point, no doubt about that, but my gripe is that why does it always have to be KC that mus everything, be it Richa's evilness or Siddhi's intentions? Why do they always portray him as someone who would be out of his depth in a puddle?
The leap was brought in for a purpose, then why re-tread the same path?

I want KC to wear the halo this time, I'm fed up of seeing it on Siddhi's head.

Fari - KC with halo ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
We should only see dreams that can be fulfilled๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry Salman for spamming your thread
Edited by BHAVI1972 - 11 years ago
Rush2220 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snmalik4

Skipping the First Para ๐Ÿ˜†

Siddhi thinks Richa is married as you pointed out in your para below, so there is no need for investigation. But here she is confused that if Kunal is married to Richa than why he needs a job of bartender and why selling his medal. So she will investigate further I am not talking of investigation, (though just like kunal she too is assuming things, just thinking and seeing is not good, both should investigate and find proof, sidhi ke diolouges hain to Kunal choprs right in the begining) What I am saying is what is stopping Sidhi to tell Kunal that she had a deal with Richa, one phn call would do the trick aur ab toh aamne samne hai

Again, Here Kunal is thinking Siddhi gave Dhoka and that is nothing to do with Abhay and the standard of living that siddhi is living. this might make him think that She is married to Abhay or is close to Abhay. and why should not he think that, according to the points above  and what she did in court, and what she told him outside court and also in jail. ๐Ÿ˜• and what he was told by various ppl. (remember he is brainless , Sidhi is the smart one)Sidhi has also believed everything that Sulekha has told her reg Kunal and her first born. Who is Sulekha, how much time did Sidhi spend with her to take her words as Gospel truth.๐Ÿ˜•

I think as a woman of today and If she still is in love with Kunal she should hold Kunal by the collar (yes I say so๐Ÿ˜†) and tell him 'look Mr stop your nonsense and listen to me' and then for heaven;s sake either tell him the truth or ask him few of her questions. What say? and then they lived happily after๐Ÿ˜†

Again I Blame Kunal for not allowing that Trust to buildup, oh yeah after Siddhi lied to him so many times, promising that she will tell him everything but always was hiding the truth, even now after 9 yrs she is not telling him... still it is Kunal's fault๐ŸคฃCoz of his stupidity and short temper it is always good not to tell. if he has a temper does she not, who keeps packing bag and running away from homeSiddhi have always thought of doing minimum damage if the situation is out of hands.minimum damage was driving the car in a rainy night but of course it was Kunal's fault as he was angry, na woh jati na yeh sara bawal hota, bache ka b'day party tha but nahin madam nikal gayi bhaiya ke paas jane ko๐Ÿคฃ in last case if she did not do the deal, Kunal would be in Jail and Siddhi would be tortured in Chopra House (assumption) so she choose to sacrifice herself and let Kunal live happily with his family. and whose fault was it, who ran away from home, who was driving the car, who could not keep a witness, who could not take a photo of Rohit alive, who made the deal with Richa, who did not tell the truth to Kunal๐Ÿ˜• But chalo it is still Kunal's fault Kyonki Sidhi toh smart hai๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
Rush2220 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BHAVI1972

U see it on her head, yaar mughe bhi dikhao coz where I see it from she has messed up big time, aajkal reel main bhi i cant imagine this sacrificial doormat type of women

KC ka toh bhool hi jao, it's a male centric show where 'centric' means a fool๐Ÿ˜ก

TheBhai thumbnail

Again I Blame Kunal for not allowing that Trust to buildup, oh yeah after Siddhi lied to him so many times, promising that she will tell him everything but always was hiding the truth, even now after 9 yrs she is not telling him... still it is Kunal's fault๐ŸคฃCoz of his stupidity and short temper it is always good not to tell. if he has a temper does she not, who keeps packing bag and running away from homeSiddhi have always thought of doing minimum damage if the situation is out of hands.minimum damage was driving the car in a rainy night but of course it was Kunal's fault as he was angry, na woh jati na yeh sara bawal hota, bache ka b'day party tha but nahin madam nikal gayi bhaiya ke paas jane ko๐Ÿคฃ in last case if she did not do the deal, Kunal would be in Jail and Siddhi would be tortured in Chopra House (assumption) so she choose to sacrifice herself and let Kunal live happily with his family. and whose fault was it, who ran away from home, who was driving the car, who could not keep a witness, who could not take a photo of Rohit alive, who made the deal with Richa, who did not tell the truth to Kunal๐Ÿ˜• But chalo it is still Kunal's fault Kyonki Sidhi toh smart hai๐Ÿ˜†
Hands Down Rush... want to reply but have to go and by the time i come back on Monjday this thread will be buried. if its alive i give my points... Have a good Weekend to you and rest of the punters...