Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Murali28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: roshani45

@ bold since u asked what would i do , here is my answer : i really don't think i would act like Kc , ok if the person i love really betrayed me but if i really love him  and hurt by his betrayel , well i will obviously be indifferent to that person as i can't be like Sidhi chopra , but i won't believe an outsider ( like that employ ) and NO ONE , NO ONE should dare to talk badly about my beloved one , i won't tolerate , if i loved that person i loved that person's reputation too , i won't let outsiders comment on my beloved one's reputaion no matter what i think of the person i love. i hope i made my point and what i expected from KC 

situation demands...i think we too are fighting thats it...cvs has their own plans...to ruin the show...
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
We have one person to thank for Kunal's rudeness - and hate track -      Seema. She really  did a motivational talk number on him today. What are families for huh?
Seema wants Kunal to be happy and move on his life by motivating him to hate Siddhi. I thought the CVs were kind to leave her alone. Alas, they have butchered her as well. Good, great.

I wont be surprised next if CVs, shows Kunal spitefully turning  against Siddhi by marrying Richa just so to make his point clear that he too has moved on.

And Richa was in today's episode. Looks like  she will be here to stay a long time. And the best part, is she does not have to do anything to make Kunal hate Siddhi. All the work is done for her already. Thanks to Seema.

So will we ever get Kunal to expose Richa. ?After a long time I started to watch Parichay and I wonder why I did not keep my promises not to until Richa was exposed.

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

What makes u not think like this? As a husband he has always been rude to her in public before confession. 
The whole Chopra Clan considered that what she did was part of duty. This whole family only knows to take from someone and not return any favour and i loved this family😡

Insaan se galti hoti hai Bhavi.. don't be so hard on yourself.   😉
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
it was expected from MR KC...as his brains has been rusted...he saw recent behaviour of siddhi in hates her but forgot the sacrifices she made in her life for the sake of his circus family and for him...

he forgot siddhi was the same women who gave life to his mother...

well i am more interested to see his attitude and akad when he gets to know the truth of siddhi and AD being his younger son...

kunal doesn't hate siddhi...he just want to believe himself that he hates siddhi and doesn't love her...but deep down he loves her madly...
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Fariyal

Im guessing Siddhi must have felt the same emotions too, not just post leap, but pre consummation too, but I don't recall her acting boorish with him.

When I heard about the "nafrat" promo, I was rather hoping for a diluted mirror version of Parichay Part1, with the gold medalist hankering after his wife, trying to clear her mus. But what was i thinking? This driver only knows one route & he/she drives there blind-folded😆

Or Phone only take incoming call (accepting favours) as its free and no roaming charges... But Outgoing calls are Very expensive so staying away from making out going calls (returning favours)
TheBhai thumbnail

@Blue, Chalo, no need to follow the story now since I already know what happened.

@Pink, Yes, that holds true for everyone except for Richa, for her everything is maaf.

That means he loves richa... and he should move on in life with the witch...
it will be better for him coz he needs to learn a hard lesson and Richa will surely teach him that...
TheBhai thumbnail
/QUOTE]
one thing i can say...in this parichay some one say siddi love kunal so much...one say kunal love siddi so much...

but  ...my vote goes completely to kunal...coz Im observing from the begining of sinal...though i like siddi...siddi sacrificed her life...we all know that...

roshani said that kunal was hearing from the employ about siddi and abhay...come on yaaar...
if u are in that shock wat u do...

now kunal cant ask siddi...
even abhay tooo...now tell me one person who can ask...

siddi has so many options to investigate about kunal...note this point

kunal said he want to face her...and do tthe job..he think...siddi want to insult kunal...

by doin that love again bloom...coz they are always made for each other...whn they quarell ,fight wat ever they do...it will be so sweet...

[/QUOTE] Dont know what Siddhi needs to investigate here? ðŸ˜• Bringing Richa closer does not need any more investigation...  thakraals are the cause of Chopras decline and they still go to them is a Shame. Siddhi had see richa in Kunals arm and i dont think any more investigation is required from her part.

Yes, Kunal definitely should investigate why his wife behave in a strange manner at the very last day of hearing as she was ready to sacrifice her life a day before. keeping all the favours of Siddhi in MInd one strange behaviour does not give a license to Kunal to accuse Siddhi of Dhoka...
TheBhai thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshani45

@ bold since u asked what would i do , here is my answer : i really don't think i would act like Kc , ok if the person i love really betrayed me but if i really love him  and hurt by his betrayel , well i will obviously be indifferent to that person as i can't be like Sidhi chopra , but i won't believe an outsider ( like that employ ) and NO ONE , NO ONE should dare to talk badly about my beloved one , i won't tolerate , if i loved that person i loved that person's reputation too , i won't let outsiders comment on my beloved one's reputaion no matter what i think of the person i love. i hope i made my point and what i expected from KC 

believing richa, believing the nurse, against your wife is illogical. Knowing Richa can do anything he believed the nurse whom richa presented. ðŸ˜•. He is a Lawyer and without Proof should not believe anyone...
san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is this love i hate kunal love for sidd. given some sence to kunal.i
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now i hope they show the jungli bill-siddhi behaving like a boss nt ex wife nd showing the attitude wala man his actual position when he tries to show his akad which seems to have replaced oxygen necessary for life.