Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF The New World of Arnav&Khushi Pt 21 PG 118 NEW (Page 41)

munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
 I am really sorry for updating this one late as I have a severe writer's block going on for this one and desi pasta. Before you read the story further I must tell you one thing. The quality of the following update is horrible. I wrote it and did not proof read it because the writing is simply not me. I dont write or frame sentences like that. I wrote this one just to assure my readers that I am not discontinuing the ff... Here you go.

Part 12

A new beautiful morning was void of any possible serenity and calmness as Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Riazada was finally going to work. Bliss!!! Was all she felt, time was something she was lacking at and therefore she was jumping, running and fiddling with whatever came her way. Arnav back from his morning jog was about to enter his room when he was collided with his wife. He heard a muffled 'maaf kijiye' and saw her run down.

'weird' , he commented and went inside his room to get ready for work.

'Good morning Baba", Prakash Dadu greeted him which he returned and searched for Khushi.

"Khushi?"

"She left for work  baba"

"So early, without me?", he was hurt.

" A week without work for her is not easy for her you see"

"I can see", he sat down and had his breakfast.

__

"Where's Khushi?", Arnav asked as he entered AR.

"ASR, Khushi mam went out.", Aman informed.

"What the … where?"

"I have no idea, she came in checked into the workshop, checked the updates and then she went out"

An miffed Arnav entered his cabin and logged into his laptop, When his phone rang.

"Yes NK",

"Nannav, Shyam is carrying out transactions with his client."

"Great news NK, keep shooting", he disconnected the call.

Arnav made another call, " Hello Inspector Tandon, ASR here…"

After the satisfying call he rested his head a let out a smirk.

"Another bad day Shyam Manohar Jha."

__

Anjali  tried Shyam's phone for the tenth time and found it engaged

"Where is Shyam Ji?" , she wondered.

"Yes Jija ji? Ok fine I'll pass the message to di", she heard NK speak and made her way towards him.

"NK bhai, he called?", she asked.

"Yes Di Jija ji called, he will not be coming home for the night, he is busy", NK informed and she  sadness clouding over her face.

"Why didn't he call me?", she was hurt.

"Di it does not matter, atleast he informed", Anjali  retrieved back to her room hurt.

__

Khushi Khushi Khushi, where is she, he wondered as he returned home for the night. He did not see her properly at home in the morning, did not see her in the office, he was losing his cool now. He saw her in the running around the kitchen and took haste step with the mission of giving her a torturous kiss but he had to halt. She was in the kitchen with Prakash Dadu cooking and singing another version of her 'Mausam hai Suhana'. He felt frustrated and irritated and marched back into his room.

Khushi looked towards the kitchen door and started getting things for coffee from the kitchen counters.

"What happened bitiya? Whom are you making coffee for?", Prakash asked.

"Arnav Ji has arrived, I am making it for him", she informed.

"How do you know bitiya? He didn't call you!", he was surprised.

"I know", was all she said while taking the coffee upstairs.

__

She entered her room and found him changed into track and tee, rummaging through his wardrobe. She kept the coffee on his table and hugged him from behind.

"You are back Arnavji", she ran her hand through his torso and was within fraction of second thrown on the bed with him on top of her.

Bewildered as she was gasped " Arnav Ji!"

"Quiet!", he said in his rigid voice.

"Ten hours! Freaking ten hours and I have not seen you or heard your voice. Don't ever do this to me", he buried his face on her crook and took long breath , inhaling her smell to calm his senses. Khushi ran her hands over his back and fingers through her hair to sooth him down. He finally brought his head up, pecked her lips multiple times and got off her.

"Your Coffee", she handed him the cup and Khushi was pulled by him and made her sit with her back on his chest. They entwined their left hand and Arnav sipped the coffee.

"You didn't tell me where were you?" he asked.

"I went to Naniji, Mamiji and Jiji's pickle factory. I met the village girls, spoke to them even helped them preparing pickles. I loved it Arnav JI", he squeezed her hand understanding her excitement.

"… and what about you what did you do?"

"I got Shyam arrested.", he declared and she turned around in shock.

"What really? Finally everything will be all right.. devi maiyaa! we will go home", she blabbered happily.

"No Khushi,", he interrupted. " I just got him arrested for a day. I wanted to give him another bad day."

"Oh!", she was disappointed which he noticed.

"Khushi, we will unmask him soon", he promised.

"Soon?", she asked and he confirmed with a nod.

__

Subhadra Malik was nursing her wounds at the same time, " I have to play my trump card soon… very soon."

Please do comment. Will be waiting.

Priyo

The following 141 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985preet_21simron...parimaladswati2011anaviabhirithuparnashubhadaranekk10anonymous1906bindugorasonalashishsuganya91aishuuuubetsieavsunshaeyash12butterfly_20HemaSuryaHafsa94ArshinmeMONAKARANanu41982Samiiiisony1990Gr8tymsmrigncrazygurldanisharamasawmJasmine1611asdjhifzachristmasTinkJiashalinikanagumanjusha_92diyachillpallavisarkarhari93kria1996Suchita2012Khuarvday_lilyrandom94joa123Swathiarshibansaldiya55tracy1191jtammareddyrajalekshmiarshi10arshichocolover98Gogoismitasaral786Anya.khan99mysterygirl06AshgPreenaRakangelicdeeptitokyoceciliadamgatakushi81sanjuarshitinklebySAM32crazy-ashSim96Rasa23angelVCdprovergom3090m-g19niru273deviarshicoolfloraAshaviarnavbarunanarshiswati-89QwertyuiGoldenEyescrazyfanofdsdvHonkytonkmeem17MsFuzzybear69babydevilchinnuvyassaavan_lovervikadesigirldazzlerabiseshatreehira2050Natasha08GurruKiDeewani-29priya---Sonia---__blossom__Rishita.SIholicRhysennN0306shagun05ravalisharma06segadbinimotiAmanda.LimPARVATHY44MaghinallsluvbugSS88pran28671ForthislifeonlysarozznadiafarjanaPepsiGirl101mastermagicianGAURI29rupzloveumeettushonagudiasadufashred12ridizzzflowers4uHansaNtinselanumeha_rajatssyahoopakpearllaksh65--MISHTEE--rkapoor1382ASR6262Preet.Kcjas0308fffan123seeta_naipspup03chavvi16dumasDownhill

ridizzz IF-Rockerz
ridizzz
ridizzz

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Like it
Plz cont. soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishuuuumunam_13

MJ_K2 IF-Dazzler
MJ_K2
MJ_K2

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
awesome update... how subhadra is wounded?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munam_13

munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasiafan

awesome update... how subhadra is wounded?

Read chapter 11

Edited by munam_13 - 23 November 2012 at 10:21am
Destinyhope0305 IF-Stunnerz
Destinyhope0305
Destinyhope0305

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Very Nice update..10 hrs.wow.

munam_13

Qwertyui Goldie
Qwertyui
Qwertyui

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Very nice update and pm next part soon

munam_13

akankha Goldie
akankha
akankha

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
awsm update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bt plz dnt separate them,plz!!!!!

munam_13

..Jyoti.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jyoti..
..Jyoti..

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
finally u updated..
Awesome update.. Smile

munam_13

Go to top