Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF The New World of Arnav&Khushi Pt 21 PG 118 NEW (Page 28)

tokyo Senior Member
tokyo
tokyo

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Loved the way the whole family joined hands including Hari Prakash is also pitching in to keep Anjali safe. Waiting for the next update eagerly.

deviarshi Goldie
deviarshi
deviarshi

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Superb update. I know Dadu will definitely help when the truth about Garima come out. I'm very happy the way every member of RM playing their role 2 bring out the truth about Shyam.  ArHi moments was very lovely & passionate.
Shahid_lover Senior Member
Shahid_lover
Shahid_lover

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I love this story! Please don't stop :)
sanZ_Rash IF-Dazzler
sanZ_Rash
sanZ_Rash

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Wonderful update..Clap
atleast in ur FF the raizada clan got some brain..
What a plan..??
Camera fixing and making plans against them mainly for anjali to suspect shyam...
Great job...
Even Hp, op or whatever p's are there doing wonderful job.. unlike the p's in the show...
Keep updating ..
Waiting for the day alll the proofs are gathered together and he got exposed...
007jindal IF-Rockerz
007jindal
007jindal

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
wow amazingly written
loved raizadas against shyam
cont soon
add me in ur pm list
laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
awesome update, very eventful plots against shyam was successful. anjali will doubt him now.
very interesting cont soon.
Jasleenkaur01 Goldie
Jasleenkaur01
Jasleenkaur01

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
 awesome update...just loved the part...Smile Smile

Smile
munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Buddy me for PMs

Part 10

Anjali was nearly in tears as she entered the kitchen. She quickly wiped her tears as she found NK sneaking a chocolate bar out of the refrigerator.

"Di what happened, you ok?" NK asked as he observed her tears.

"Nothing NK bhai", she informed.

"This is not 'nothing' di", NK wiped the tear from her eyes, "Tell me di"

"I am scared for him NK bhai", Anjali indicated Shyam.

"Why di?"

"Two days back he burnt his hand, and now he is suffering from stomach upset", she continued and NK hid his laughter " Someone must have casted evil eye on him", she concluded and picked up red chilies from the counter.

"What are these for di?", NK asked bewildered.

"I am going to ward off the evil eyes off him", she informed.

"Di don't you think, you need to give him medicines instead of these? And I knew 'that' coffee shop is not good, I thought of warning Jijaji but…"

"Which coffee shop?", Anjali asked.

"Leave it di, you will again think I am lying to you." he moved away hurt.

"I am sorry for that day NK bhai. But I trust my husband. Now you tell me what were you saying?"

"Actually di, I was with my friend in a coffee shop, where I saw Jijaji with a girl, must be a client. The friend of mine turned sick as soon as he had a cup of coffee and I had to rush him in the hospital"

"He was in a coffee shop? With a girl? But he said he had nothing after breakfast today", she murmured very lightly with confusion and NK smiled, his work was done. Thank you Jijaji for going to coffee shop today, he thanked Shyam in his mind.

He saw Anjali leaving and had a big bite of the chocolate, a sweet treat for a small victory.

"Arnav Ji, I called you for help and here you are turning naughty", Khushi poked him with her elbow,annoyed.

They were working together sorting out designs with Khushi's back rested on Arnav's chest. Khushi was trying her best concentrating but Arnav was continuously acting all lovey dovey.

"Mmm Khushi I am doing my work", he replied kissing her neck.

"What work are you doing?"

"Loving you", he replied mimicking her

"Liar! You are distracting me." She poked him again and shoved him a design of a fabric.

"Arnav Ji, see this design" and Arnav's grip on her loosened.

"Where did you find this one?", his voice dropped quite a few notch as he traced the pattern. It was an antique pattern in copper on a maroon base. The design was unique and brought out the royal feel through simplicity.

"Nani gave me a saree of the same pattern and I loved it a lot, how about we create a lehnga of the pattern?"

"No Khushi, not with this pattern.", he refused lightly.

"Why Arnav Ji? It is such a lovely pattern? This pattern on a lehnga will be a huge success, believe me"

"I said Khushi, not this one", he spoke sternly but Khushi ignored the stern.

"No Arnav Ji, let me design a lehnga with this pattern, please please please", she nudged him not realizing she  poked a lion again.

"ENOUGH", he bellowed. "I said NO and that means a NO" he got up from the bed leaving a bewildered Khushi.

"Arnav Ji, did I say anything wrong?", her voice small.

"This is the pattern of my mother's bridal saree", he informed quietly and left the room.

____

Arnav stood in the guest room gazing through the window remembering his mother, her smell, her sound and closed his eyes with the pain.

"Ma why don't you wear this saree?", Arnav asked as he picked the maroon and copper saree.

"This is your ma's wedding saree Chote, she can wear it only once", she explained as she tried feeding Arnav lunch but huffed as he again ran away.

"Then why are you keeping it, throw it away", he suggested arrogantly.

"Don't say that Chote", his mother made him sit and fed him again, "This saree is for your bride. I will give it to her."

"Who is she ma? Give it to her now?"

"I cannot chote", she fed him a morsel, "She is small now and cannot wear it, let us wait for few years then we will give it to her, ok?"

"OK"

Arnav felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to find Khushi standing with a apologetic face, with the saree in hand. She traced the saree embroidery with her fingers.

"I am sorry Arnav Ji. I didn't know this is Maaji's bridal saree."

He remained silent while she continued.

"I know I am stupid and do the stupidest things at times but, seriously, I had no knowledge, please forgive me" , he smiled a bit as he pulled her close.

"I feel so lucky Arnav Ji, I have Maaji's memory", she laid her head on his chest and felt him stiffen.

"Khushi", he started. "This saree is not for you", he informed him and she looked up at him confused.

"Ma had kept this saree for her daughter-in-law", Khushi smiled with the knowledge.

"But she had kept it for 'her' not you", Khushi's smile vanished

"'her'?" , she was confused and then it dawned.

"Khushi, you are the daughter-in-law of my ma but still I cannot let you have it as 'she' has the right, not you", Arnav informed and saw Khushi trying hard to control her tears. His heart constricted when he saw her trying to smile. Khushi left the room without argument and Arnav understood, he hurt her a lot.

"Shyam Manohar Jha?", a sultry voice echoed through the call Shyam picked up.

"Speaking", Shyam answered masking the pain he felt right now due to  his upset stomach.

"Meet me tomorrow", she commanded.

"Why? Who are you?" he asked , irritated.

"Let me tell you who are you first. You are a thug, you are cheating the Raizadas and you are cheating Anjali Jha with the sacred bond of marriage."

Shyam sat up with a jerk, "Who is this? Tell me now!"

"Meet me tomorrow. I will message you time and place", the call got disconnected and Shyam perspired badly with panic.

Akash watched his wife in daze as she spoke over phone in her sexy sultry voice. Where she keeps these things hidden, he wondered and naughty images floated through his mind and after effect of his wife's voice. He put a check on his thoughts as he realized he was seated with his mother , cousin and wife.

"Excellent Payal Bhabi", NK complimented and Payal blushed.

"Not bad", Mami commented, "But I would have done it better", Everyone stifled a laugh.

"Why are you laughing Khoon Bhari Taang?", Manorama was irritated, " My day will also come when you will score eggs in your exams and I will show my teeth to my glory."

Khushi splashed water on her face and wiped it clean. She didn't like the pricking feeling near her heart. She respected Arnav Ji's emotion and did support him but the feeling refused to leave.

Jalebis! Her answer to every happy and sad moments, she decided and made her way towards the kitchen and gaped.

"Arnav ji?", she was dumbfounded.

"Hi!", he replied uncomfortably. He was smeared with jalebi batter all over his face and some burnt jalebis showed themselves proudly on a plate, his unsuccessful trial.

"What are you doing ?", she asked perplexed and dumbfounded.

"Trying to make jalebis", he replied casually as Khushi took in his condition. What has ASR turned into, she wondered and let out a small smile as she observed him shifting his gaze and blushing lightly.

"Looks like there's finally something Arnav Singh Raizada cannot do", he admitted sheepishly.

Khushi grinned widely and pulled him close. She tip toed and licked his cheek clean of the batter.

"Not bad, let's put some sugar syrup, what say?"

Love

Priyo Embarrassed

THANK YOU ALL for your lovely comments in the last updateStar

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlparimaladsimron...swati2011honeyboney1shubhadaranekarthimankk10anonymous1906sonalashishHarareSukhinsuganya91suhanamausamash12sunshaeyrethkumaraliahaysebutterfly_20HemaSuryaHafsa94Jasmine1611sony1990Gr8tymsanu41982ArshinmetigertigerSwamuMONAKARANafshanbabarcrazygurlhifzarafnachristmasTinkJiapips27pallavisarkarfan09piyushiArchu61thebubblespop12Suchita2012Khuarvos112801babli0204random94Devilwaysmanjusha_92anamika00MsFuzzybear69bansaldiya55arshi10arshiAnuLovesBarunmz.brartracy1191Shahid_loverhari93samspriyanka09jbluedaykria1996kushi81arshi000tokyomysterygirl06gatachocolover98lovebadhansanjuarshitinklebyAshgRasa23crazy-ashBlondiexzySim96akankhaSAM32arnavbarun1DAliceswati-89GoldenEyesQwertyuidproverRandomGirlmeem17HonkytonkJasleenkaur01Aishah8coolfloraAshavianarshiOrion_Nlovespellchinnuvyassaavan_loverm-g19vikadesigirlmeradilcrazyweirdneha2005sparikhlively-piiaseshatreeSparkling-eyes5Mahi1219magss24N0306Rhysenn29priyabinimotimehak06segadsanZ_Rash__blossom__Rishita.SIholichenamaninazibahravalisharma06bhadraprasadMaghinallsluvbugSS88Amanda.Limshagun05SuperstarSanayapran28671cuppypie121Pinky.RaizadaGAURI29mastermagicianDrama.QueenPepsiGirl101suwinrini_katmeenalumashonagudiasadufsmanashred12ridizzzJyo.Arshi.IPK-afsha-flowers4uHansaNtinselanumeha_rajatpakpearllaksh65--MISHTEE--Tish_AniLyssaPieaNkItA.Cjas0308fffan123seeta_naipsrkapoor1382pup03Preet.Kcrulama.ProperPatolachavvi16dumas

Go to top