Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF The New World of Arnav&Khushi Pt 21 PG 118 NEW (Page 2)

bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Pls do continue n pm me plz plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munam_13

munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Thank you all for appreciating my work. Thank you silent readers for going through the ff and special thanks to the following friends
bestfrndz4ever
TheGoldenLily
SAM32
tokyo
mishtee123
bhaktiii
devsum
-Tintin.
zohakhan59
sravz23
 funpanie

for liking and commenting. Thank you everyoneEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGoldenLilymansin129Sim96chinnuvyasSyedaFaizamehak06dazzlerabisruthickPepsiGirl101pakpearl

munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

PART 2

Arnav put down Khushi on her foot completing her Grihapravesh ritual after Nani did their Aarti. The family members dragged Khushi in the living room where they showered her with gifts and each one took their turn in feeding her jalebi while Arnav looked on with a small smile on his face.

Kitna pyaara hai yeh chehra
Jispe hum marte hai
Yeh na jaane ke isse
Kitna pyaar karte hai
Jispe hum marte hai
Kitna pyaara

"Anjali Bitiya… your chote is leaving the whole", announced Nani , panicking.

Anjali stayed silent.

"Di… stop Nannav he is leaving", NK pleaded.

Anjali stayed unmoved

"Bitiya please, stop him", Manorama cried

Anjali stayed unaffected.

"Di… I am leaving", announced Arnav with his luggage and a sheet of tear in his eyes.

Anjali looked up and saw her brother, saw his unsteady state, saw the baby in him which he hid. She wiped her lone tear trickling on her cheek and looked down, refusing to answer to his final goodbye.

Arnav felt his heart breaking into millions of pieces as he saw his sister turn her face away from him. He moved out of the house and kept his bag in his car.

No sooner he reached the gate he saw Shyam getting in with bag and a victory smirk. Arnav's blood boiled when he saw Shyam saluting him lightly.

Arnav turned towards Khushi as he found his little finger being linked to hers. He understood that she felt his pain and therefore detangled her from their family , who were busy chatting ,and made her way towards him.

Dard-o-gham milke sahenge yeh iraada kar le
Hum na tootenge kabhi aao yeh vaada kar le
Hum bikhar jaane ke
Khayaal se bhi darrte hai
Jispe hum marte hai
Kitna pyaara

Khushi moved her eyebrows as if querying what's wrong with him to which Arnav nodded a no. Khushi in an answer put her palm on his heart and then pressed the same hand in her heart. Next, she clasped both her hands together indicating their hearts are joined, words are not needed to convey the pain. Arnav overwhelmed by this simple gesture of his wife, hugged her tightly, thanking her for being with him in all thick and thins of his life.

Yeh safar pyaar ka hota hai bada hi mushkil
Girke jo sambhale ussi ko mile is mein manzil
Raah kaisi bhi ho
Hum shauk se guzarte hai

______

Khushi entered their new room, after making arrangement for Nani in a room. The whole family wanted to stay for the night but Arnav refused their plea , keeping in mind Anjali's safety. They all agreed but Nani stated she will stay so that Khushi can fulfill the ritual of serving food to her in laws the next day.

Khushi saw Arnav changed into his tracks and tees, sitting with his laptop, gazing the screen. She made her way to the washroom changing into her nightwear. She came out of the washroom and found him sitting in the same position.  Curious as she was she followed her husband's gaze and found him looking at a picture of Anjali and her in his laptop.

Khushi placed a hand on his shoulder when he spoke in a trance

"How you used to feel whenever I used to tell you that I hate you, I don't want to see your face, I don't want to talk to you?"

Khushi looked at him confusedly

"I am really Khushi for those times. Please forgive me"

He hugged her by her waist searching for solace. Khushi ran his hand through his hair soothing him.

"Arnavji I never felt bad, because you never meant them." She took his face within her palm

"Look at me ArnavJi… Di never meant anything she said to you.. she loves you"

"Really Khushi?", he wanted to be sure.

"Trust me ArnavJi", she smiled.

____

Shyam sat with his legs spread, his back against the headboard. Anjali slept on his lap, peacefully but peace was nowhere near Shyam with the information of Arnav Khushi's marriage. Destruction of Arnav and fishing the entire Raizada property in his pocket was the only thing running in his mind right at the moment. He smiled at his victory of reentering Shantivan. He mocked Arnav's decision of never letting Shyam in the premises of the house. He smiled at the twist of fate where he is inside whereas the owner is out. He smirked as he thought of plans that will help him feast the Raizada property.

____

Arnav and Khushi laid on their bed with Khushi on his chest and Arnav's arm wound round her waist.The laid silently counting each other's heartbeat when Arnav spoke

"I promise you Khushi and I swear by my Di and you, I will unmask Shyam in front of Di. I will do whatever it takes to free her from that parasite of a man. Shyam you just wait and watch."

--------

love

Priyo

The following 179 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21barbie_gurlparimaladsimron...swati2011js84rithuparnaipkndFankarthimankk10anonymous1906sonalashishvanesha230urs_anamikasuganya91suhanamausamTheGoldenLilydeevaasprincessep13lolaarshisunshaeyash12aliahaysebutterfly_20Fairy-Amigoma12Swamuarshilover75MONAKARANHafsa94SamiiiiFarro12Arshinmenaj84Gr8tymsjinsindianJasmine1611mrignrtarmistletoe22gagsypallavisarkarpiyushiSycabungeejumpMsFuzzybear69shalinikanaguTinkJiachristmasarshi10arshisanakadevimz.brarchocolover98lav.0301jbluedaykria1996hari93Shahid_loverSuchita2012Archu61Khuarvspongebobchickaarushhdiyachillrandom94tokyodorindakateeronivrinda725Arshi4evrnevrmysterygirl06radhadatta2012kushi81dianapadhi92ZeehanaSAM32Sim96akankhaOrion_NdproverGoldenEyes1DAlice-GrilledCheese-swati-89shasru26BlondiexzyRandomGirlQwertyuiParamjitmeradilbismazaman2000sivatharshinimischiefDEE2803meem17HonkytonkmaloseGlimmerdeviarshiAshavim-g19mirnalinisaavan_loverseshatreeGurruKiDeewani-kirti123Rozy77dazzlerabiRhysenn29priyaneha2005ParneetSsparikhsegadsanZ_RashAbi.Namehak06binimotikinjalcp87shagun05KurupemistryRishita.SIholic__blossom__riyarArhiIPKKNDdevsumN0306smiley-shineyAparameghaManisha.ravalisharma06bhadraprasadcutemissMaghinallsluvbugSS88sarozzpran28671MDTharunPinky.Raizadacuppypie121nadiafarjanaAisha1996Javeria3991blackdovebhaktiiiGAURI29PepsiGirl101smanashred12sadufroops82meenalumashonagudiaHansaNTish_AniajoopLyssaPie--MISHTEE--pakpearlJyo.Arshi.IPKflowers4uGirlabouttownprettyasjenjas0308seeta_naipsfffan123diyadivyaadithyan.ProperPatolarulamalaksh65rkapoor1382Preet.Kcpup03chavvi16nikita_88dumas

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
nice start...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munam_13

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Pls do continue soon...just saw this FF !!!!! Clap
i loved all of it...pls do PM me ur next upd...am sending u a buddy request !!!!!!
cheers Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munam_13flower95

tokyo Senior Member
tokyo
tokyo

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Love it. I am just waiting for Anjali to see who Shyam really his. Khushi atlast will be able to perform all the wedding rituals.
.ProperPatola IF-Sizzlerz
.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged

its going brillianT! please continue soon!Smile

Paramjit Goldie
Paramjit
Paramjit

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Pls do continue soon...just saw this FF !!!!! Clap

Go to top