Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF The New World of Arnav&Khushi Pt 21 PG 118 NEW (Page 12)

.ProperPatola IF-Sizzlerz
.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Brilliant part 3, 4 and 5! all beaurifully written! and I love how much Arnav cares for khushi! Embarrassedhope he patches up with her soon! and anjali suspects shyamAngry
Great workSmile
Eagerly waiting to read more!

xXShriyaXx Senior Member
xXShriyaXx
xXShriyaXx

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
loved the story...pls pm me when u update:)
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Awww, Khushi Is So Sweet Towards Their Workers :) Haha, Arnav Can't Stop Being Frustrated LOL
babydevil Goldie
babydevil
babydevil

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
loved it !!! Just perfect
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Wow just read all the parts this is awesome..plz pm me when u update..
-Mayuri- IF-Rockerz
-Mayuri-
-Mayuri-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Great update!
suwin IF-Rockerz
suwin
suwin

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
awesome,...thanks for the update.
munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
No PMs for this update ...SORRYCry

Few words before the update
Hello friends, thank you to all of you who liked and commented on my ff.Well though I like the way you ppl support me still the no. of likes and comments otherwise. Let me brief you the likes of my chapters
Chapter 1 - 45 likes
Chapter 2- 44 likes
Chapter 3- 51 likes
Chapter 4- 45 likes
Chapter 5 - 29 likes

Please guys let me know where am I going wrong? Why dont I get enough response, is it due to the fact I dont reply to your comments individually, I dont PM you people? My storyline is boring? My execution is bad?

Let me tell you people something about me, I am a MTech final year student. I am working on a project which takes a hell lot of time. Writing is my hobby, its my stress buster. I write because I feel good and a liitle appreciation from you people will really encourage me.

I am not updating this ff further until I understand where I am going wrong.

p.s Those who want PMs please buddy me. and leave a comment regarding it over here, will issue a PM List soon.
I want to clear a doubt regarding last update, Khushi is not pregnant, she is weak. As far as I my knowledge of IPKKND goes, Arnav Khushi did not consummate their contract marriage and I dont have any idea if a person can consummate after few days of marriage without actually 'doing it' properly. So she is ill not pregnant.

PART 6

A photograph of a man and woman holding hands together laid in view in front of Subhadra Malik. The woman was crying and the man had a disturbed expression on his face. The photo indicated a history, any fool could make out from the photo the comfort and the closeness the man and the woman shared. The man was Adesh Malik and the woman was Garima.

Subhadra smirked at the photograph, her trump card.

_____

"Mr. Jha I can offer you 15k for this work", the heavily bearded man with dark framed spectacle spoke up.

"I don't run my forgery business for beggars Mr.Kulkarni", Shyam replied with hardened expression. "… there are so many client waiting for me down the line, I don't need your project", Shyam threw his strategic dialogue which he used most of the time fixing his price.

Kurkarni smirked, "Really? You came all the way to Allahabad from Delhi because this offer is unimportant?" and Shyam's face paled. Kulkarni is right, he did not have enough money right at the moment and Anjali's idiocy has stopped his regular supply of money, period.

"Fine you will get the document tomorrow". He spat out

"and you will get the money, same time, same place", Kulkarni shook hands and closed the deal.

Khushi entered the guest room after finishing her dinner, which was forced down her throat by Radha, a strict order from Arnav Sir, and found Arnav lying on his side facing the side wall.

Arnav has stopped responding to Khushi after he found her working with her ill health, despite of his protest. He refused to come in front of her, refused to enter their room and  refused to interact with her. The situation reminded her so much of those days when Arnav revealed to her the reason of their marriage. But he was still reacting to her then, her mind retorted. Khushi has been trying for past three hours to get his attention but all trials have gone in vain.

Khushi slid herself beside Arnav on the bed. She wound her arm over his torso and pressed her face on his back.She felt the comfort seeping through her at his touch. She felt gratified when Arnav did not pull away.

"Arnav ji", she mumbled but silence welcomed her.

"Please speak to me", her voice cracked as tears wet his tee. She crumbled his tee in front but he remained unmoved.

"Shout at me, scold me, 'what the' me but please don't be silent Arnav ji", she choked at her words, "My breathing stops", she confessed and he turned.

Arnav's face was angry and his eyes misty when he turned towards her and jerked her up from her lying position.

"What about my breath then Khushi? Speak up?", he shouted grabbing her shoulder. " Do you know what did I go through when I saw unconscious in the office? Do you have any idea?",

Khushi turned her face , uncomfortable with Arnav's tears.

"Look at me, when I am speaking to you". He grabbed her chin. "My breathing stopped Khushi, I felt like I don't exist anymore", Khushi refrained him from speaking further by putting her palm over his lips. She shook her head vigorously in denial.

Arnav removed her palm from his face and clasped it tightly. "Khushi I know you are doing this for our family, for our di". Khushi looked up as he mentioned Anjali as their di. "But Khushi don't harm yourself for the welfare of our family. Di and You are important part of my life, I cannot see any harm to either of you.", he confessed.

"Arnav Ji", she hugged him tightly. "Forgive me", she cried and her soothed her.

"Khushi", she looked up. "Is crying always necessary", he joked and she punched him.

She took his face in her palm and traced a tear line on his face, "what were you doing then?". Arnav closed his eyelids and clasped her palm, kissing it.

"I was so scared Khushi", he pulled her into his embrace and kissed her hair.

Love

PriyoEmbarrassed

The following 197 member(s) liked the above post:

anisikhabarbie_gurlparimaladsimron...rithuparnahoneyboney1rachealkarthimankk10ksgsrkanonymous1906ashwinimsonalashishvanesha230priyapradhimaryam0993urs_anamikaSukhinsuganya91suhanamausamTheGoldenLilyTinu91deevaasash12sunshaeyrethkumaraliahaysezmkforeverbutterfly_20rockarnavHemaSuryaHafsa94goma12himakshiSwamuarshilover75MONAKARANArshinmeGr8tymsSamiiiikasya123arshihydfannaj84Jasmine1611jinsindianafshanbabarmrigngagsyrtarmistletoe22asdjcrazysudhafan91christmasTinkJiashalinikanagumanjusha_92bungeejumpdiyachillpallavisarkarfan09piyushiSycaAnnu92random94Devilwaysanamika00babli0204tkymararmz.brarGunMsagmruswehari93Shahid_loverjbluedaykria1996KhuarvArchu61thebubblespop12soniachammuDevilish.AngelSuchita2012arshi10arshiSwathiarshibansaldiya55love_ipkknd_xgatachocolover98lovebadhanxyzsmcrazy5tokyoArshi4evrnevrmysterygirl06Fruti5dorindakatesupakoolprkushi81claucrispopsanjuarshitinklebycrazy-ashSAM32Sim96akankhaRasa23Blondiexzyshasru26RandomGirlOrion_Nlovespellarnavbarun1DAliceswati-89dproverGoldenEyesQwertyuideviarshiAshaviSyedaFaizam-g19Honkytonkmalosemeem17MsFuzzybear69chinnuvyassaavan_loverMiss-RizvikadesigirlSujata77crazyweirdsmile1412meradil..sur..ParneetSsparikhdazzlerabiGurruKiDeewani-Mahi121929priyaIPKKNDkaur92seshatreedevsumN0306smiley-shineysegad__blossom__AmidstTheWordsRishita.SIholicCharmz_58Abi.Namehak06sanZ_Rashbinimotishagun05bhadraprasadMaghinallsluvbugSS88sarozzpran28671Forthislifeonlycuppypie121GAURI29PepsiGirl101meenalumasuwinMeraCheekuViratshonagudiasadufsmanashred12flowers4uverisimilitudetinselHansaNpakpearlThanuAditya--MISHTEE--Tish_AniajoopLyssaPielaksh65aNkItA.Cfffan123seeta_naipsjas0308Parud_Forever.ProperPatolarulamarkapoor1382diyadivyapup03Preet.KcKaShArHi_Krishichavvi16zohakhan7dumas

Go to top