Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF The New World of Arnav&Khushi Pt 21 PG 118 NEW (Page 10)

Fruti5 Senior Member
Fruti5
Fruti5

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Hey don't make arnav leave khushi

himakshi Groupbie
himakshi
himakshi

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
wow .superbbb...want to know whts going to happen next ...keep the good work going on ...update soonSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Hi Guys!!! Thank you so much for your response. I never thought my ff will be loved to this extent. This is for you all.

THANKS A LOT!!!
munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

No PMs for this update...SORRY Cry

PART ' 5

"Khushi are you sure, you don't want us to come there?", enquired Payal with concern.

"No Jiji, I am sure, you all please stay with Di, I am fine", Khushi assured Payal , sketching in her sketch pad.

"Khushi you fainted in the office, how can you say you are fine"

"Jiji, please don't worry, I am fine now, Arnav Ji was there with me."

"Fine, here Nani wants to speak with you", Payal handed the phone to Devyani.

"Hello bitiya, how are you feeling now?", she enquired

"I am feeling all right nani ji"

"Bitiya, I am coming right now, you don't worry."

"No naniji, don't stress yourself, I am fine, and Arnav Ji is there with me."

"But he will be late, he has an important meeting today bitiya", Nani tried explaining but she resisted.

"Naniji, I can do by myself. Please don't worry."

"As you wish bitiya, I hope you are not working again", she warned and in response Khushi put her pen down and covered the sketchbook with a pillow, she shuttered. "No Naniji, I am not working at all."

"Good, take rest", Nani concluded and hung up.

"Phew!!! Got saved', Khushi huffed and started rummaging through the fabric catalogue.

Khushi heard the footsteps approaching and she panicked sensing the owner of the footsteps. She quickly hid the drawing board and sketchbook under her bed and covered her fabric catalogue under her pillow, resting her head above it.

An over concerned Arnav entered their room to find his angel sleeping. He sighed looking at her content face and sat down beside her. He ran his hand through her scalp and remembered the moment when he found Khushi fainted in the office.

After Khushi's proposal of ASR designs got approved, she was made the head of the project. Khushi's over enthusiasm took toll of her practical senses and she started indulging in every nook and corner associated with the project. She started working really hard on the project and therefore ignored everything including her husband and food. Though Arnav was well aware of her wife's avoiding spree, courtesy the work, but he did not know she was avoiding food as it is impossible for Khushi to avoid food.

Khushi was given a chamber in AR where she worked day in and day out. Arnav who was highly irritated for not getting Khushi's attention for almost a week, finally decided to pay a visit to her chamber and his heart stopped. He found her sprawled over the floor, unconscious. Immediately doctor was called who let him know, overworking, and not taking proper food has caused Khushi's current state. Arnav who was too furious listening to Khush's negligence wanted to teach her a lesson by banning her from work till she got well. He curtly told her to leave for home with him, but situations demanded otherwise. An important meeting had to be conducted by him and Akash and Aman's absence left him by no choice but to conduct the meeting by himself. Half heartedly he let Khushi go alone not before ringing the domestic help in the new house. He even called Nani to let her know everything and then moved for the meeting.

Arnav sat beside her caressing her sleeping face and hair with all the love that existed within him. He saw her opening her eyes and he smiled at her.

"When did you come?",she faked.

"How are you feeling?", he pecked her lips.

"You are with me, I am feeling good" she smiled and he kissed her cheek.

"Take rest, I'll be back", he got up to change and something stuck his shoe. Confused, he leaned down to check the reason of obstruction and the hidden temper within him rose.

He angrily looked at her and Khushi who had her eyes closed due to fear and brought out the drawing board , sheets and sketch pens.

"Khushi!", he barked and she flinched, her eyes still closed.

"Look at me when I am speaking to you", he jerked her and she opened her eyes.

"I told you to rest and you were working dammit", he shouted.

"N..no", she mumbled.

"Don't lie Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada."

"Arnav Ji"

"Why?", he interrupted with his hard voice and tried to scare her by towering over her.His hand unintentionally banged the pillow and he found something hard beneath it. He pulled out the fabric catalog and it added the petrol to his temper.

"What the hell, I send you home to rest and you were working !", Arnav gritted out his teeth, and got up.

"Arnav Ji", she called out but he turned unresponsive and turned towards his wardrobe.

"Khushi didi", Radha , their domestic help called her.

Khushi turned towards Radha and she spoke, "Didi, do you need the brooms anymore or should I keep them away?"

The damage was done, Khushi knew as she heard Arnav shout

"What was your Khushi didi doing with a broom?"

Radha was shaking, the effect of his voice.

"Speak up Radha", he warned.

"Didi was wiping the room", Radha shuttered and Arnav let out a loud "What the!"

"Why were you wiping the room Khushi?"

Silence

"KHUSHI"

Silence

"Radha why ?", he asked.

"She'she.."Radha stammered.

"She puked inside the room", Radha confessed.

"WHAT??"

Arnav caught hold of her wrist in three long steps.

"You puked in the room, and you wiped it on your own?", he shook her furiously. "and what were you doing?What are you here for?", he barked at Radha.

"I..I", Radha started in defence.

"You are fired, GET OUT!", he shouted and Radha ran away in tears.

"Radha Ji'wait", Khushi called to be interrupted by Arnav "ENOUGH"

"you enough", Khushi turned. "Arnav Ji, why did you shout at her? She wanted to wipe but I did not have the heart to let her touch my residue", she explained.

"Khushi", he hissed. "You are not well and she is a help. She is meant to do these things"

"No ArnavJi, I made a mistake, I couldn't reach the bathroom in time and I puked here. I couldn't let her wash it."

"Unbelievable", he muttered angrily and made his way out of the room.

"Arnav Ji!"

"JUST SHUT UP", he moved out.

Arnav stepped in his living room with his temper flaring. He crashed a glass in anger and breathed heavily trying to control his anger. He thought of gardening , his stress buster when he heard Khushi decending downstairs.

"Radha Ji'Radha Ji", she called out.

Arnav looked at her hardening expression, "Khushi you'", and he was interrupted.

"Khushi Ji"

They turned to see Hari Prakash at the door.

Khushi's expression changed into dead meat at Hari Prakash's sight which Arnav did not miss. Arnav knew something dreadful was coming next and he asked, "Why are you here Hari Prakash?"

"Khushi Ji, cooked dinner for the house and she wanted me to pick up"

No sooner Hari Prakash let out the words, Arnav smashed another glass in anger and left the living room.

Garima Gupta was cleaning her room when brought out a rustic box out. He opened the box and rummaged through the contents with a smile. She brought out the photographs and shuffled out a particular photograph. It was the only photograph of her with her siblings. She scanned through the photograph and caressed a particular figure in it.

"Jiji, our Khushi is married now, to Arnav Singh Raizada, your Chottey, aren't you happy Jiji?", her eyes teared up.

Anjali Shyam Jha entered her room with her Pooja Thali. She smiled as she saw her husband standing by the wardrobe but her smile vanished when she found him taking out clothes and fishing them inside a travel bag.

"Prashad", she offered and he took it without sparing a look to her.

"Are you going somewhere?", she asked which was acknowledged with a nod.

"Shyam Ji", she started again.

"What?", he looked up irritatingly to find disappointment crossing her face. He took deep breath and answered "Yes I am going outstation for a case, I will be back in three days",

He slung the bag in his shoulder, reluctantly kissed her forehead and left the room without giving her a last glance afterall it is a money call, and Money is necessity.

_______

Khushi entered their room and found Arnav working in his laptop.She placed the coffee cup on the table and Arnav paused for a moment, but started working again.

"Arnav Ji", she called out

Silence

"Arnav Ji"

Silence

"I did not let Radha leave"

Silence

"Arnav Ji"

Silence

"Have your coffee, it will turn cold"

Silence

"Arnav Ji, talk to me"

Irritated, Arnav stood up with his laptop and left the room, banging the door closed.

Love Priyo Embarrassed

Edited by munam_13 - 11 September 2012 at 3:31am

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlparimaladsimron...js84rithuparnakarthimankk10anonymous1906sonalashishvanesha230urs_anamikasuganya91suhanamausamash12sunshaeyrethkumaraliahaysebutterfly_20HemaSuryaHafsa94himakshiarshilover75MONAKARANSamiiiiGr8tymsarshihydfannaj84anu41982ArshinmeJasmine1611mrignmanasisharmagagsyrtarmistletoe22bungeejumppallavisarkarpiyushishalinikanaguchristmasTinkJiajbluedaykria1996DevilwaysKhuarvArchu61thebubblespop12random94manjusha_92mz.brarGunMsagmrusweSuchita2012sanakadevichocolover98Arshiluvu27crazyjiSwathiarshibansaldiya55arshi10arshikiran94angelicdeeptitokyomysterygirl06eronigatadorindakatekushi81mansin129Arshi4evrnevrtinklebysanjuarshiZeehanacrazy-ashRasa23Sim96akankhaSAM32RandomGirlshasru26BlondiexzydproverQwertyuiHonkytonkAshaviOrion_Nprabha75arnavbarun1DAlice-GrilledCheese-swati-89GoldenEyesvikadesigirlmeradilmeem17MsFuzzybear69babydevilchinnuvyassaavan_loverseshatreeGurruKiDeewani-dazzlerabi29priyaParneetSneha2005sparikhkirti123__blossom__Rishita.SIholicdevsumN0306smiley-shineyriyarsegadsanZ_Rashmehak06binimotishagun05pran28671ravalisharma06bhadraprasadMaghinallsluvbugSS88ForthislifeonlyMDTharunPinky.Raizadacuppypie121nadiafarjanaPepsiGirl101deepa.ecute00ishmeenalumaashred12sadufsmansuwinshonagudiaNidsubh007pakpearlflowers4uHansaNtinselTish_AniajoopLyssaPie--MISHTEE--laksh65rkapoor1382jas0308aNkItA.Cdiyadivyaseeta_naips.ProperPatolarulamaCool_BubblesPreet.KcParud_Foreverpup03chavvi16dumas

aNkItA.C IF-Sizzlerz
aNkItA.C
aNkItA.C

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
yay m d first 1Embarrassed
loved it
smiley-shiney IF-Dazzler
smiley-shiney
smiley-shiney

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
loved it 

continue soon
..Jyoti.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jyoti..
..Jyoti..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
lovely..
thanx 4 d update..
Smile
deviarshi Goldie
deviarshi
deviarshi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Oh God y is everything going wrong between Arnav & Khushi. This time I would say Khushi is in fault for ignoring her health & her husband's word. 

Go to top