arabicaKarthiN90

sarah_singh Senior Member
sarah_singh
sarah_singh

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by hima2012

But Paradigm, when he was saying that, I was surprised no one in the family felt awkward because they all knew AC was talking about SiddhiConfused

i know, but maybe they know whatever AC was saying was right. haha

norzar

Really Loved it when AC told her off that the chiefguest was More beautiful than her - the MOST    beautiful  like a PRINCESS OHHH just waiting to see her reaction when she comes to know it was Siddhi --- Well the Kid surely has good judgement (that also from his mother) -- KEEP IT UP AC so proud of you Clap'just continue - dont hold back when it comes to that aunty --

Regarding the family feeling awkward - well all the adults had left the room when the mongoose entered otherwise Veena would have definitely sung one of her disgusting ragaas about Siddhi - thank God her back is givingup & we were spared the misery of listening to her nonsense --

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaKarthiN90norzar

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Loved this scene but this also was a little OTT like the chunri wala scene with devi ma ka ashirwad

Shweta AC1's most of the dialogue's are OTT only Ouch...i agree he has to act matured for the obvious reason but mouthing such lofty words by a 9yr old is too much i think Ouch he should be given words which suits his age. 

Edited by rainbowgirl - 08 September 2012 at 1:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
hi

AC craves for a mother's love, once again from his dialogues we could see the fact that he misses his mothers presence in his life. hoping soon siddhi knows reg Ac and he to gets ot know siddhi is his mother

norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharearabicaparadigmKarthiN90

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by shweta_r

Loved this scene but this also was a little OTT like the chunri wala scene with devi ma ka ashirwad

Shweta AC1's most of the dialogue's are OTT only Ouch...i agree he has to act matured for the obvious reason but mouthing such lofty words by a 9yr old i too much i think Ouch he should be given words which suits his age. 

Agree Ramya. They always give AC OTT dialogues. I know he's replica of his mother but that still no reason for him to act as if he's really matured. I know they try to show he's taking care of Kunal but please I've seen in real life cases where kids in his situation don't act like it. 

But again real life was left far far back.

Edited by jay_bpm - 07 September 2012 at 4:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Mt favorite part of that scene was when Anokhi/Ishaani (whichever one it was) called Richa  "AUNTY JI" ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigmKarthiN90norzar

Go to top