Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shweta_r

Loved this scene but this also was a little OTT like the chunri wala scene with devi ma ka ashirwad

Shweta AC1's most of the dialogue's are OTT only ...i agree he has to act matured for the obvious reason but mouthing such lofty words by a 9yr old is too much i think  he should be given words which suits his age. 
Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

AC craves for a mother's love, once again from his dialogues we could see the fact that he misses his mothers presence in his life. hoping soon siddhi knows reg Ac and he to gets ot know siddhi is his mother

norzar

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Shweta AC1's most of the dialogue's are OTT only ...i agree he has to act matured for the obvious reason but mouthing such lofty words by a 9yr old i too much i think  he should be given words which suits his age. 

Agree Ramya. They always give AC OTT dialogues. I know he's replica of his mother but that still no reason for him to act as if he's really matured. I know they try to show he's taking care of Kunal but please I've seen in real life cases where kids in his situation don't act like it. 

But again real life was left far far back.
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mt favorite part of that scene was when Anokhi/Ishaani (whichever one it was) called Richa  "AUNTY JI" 🤣