India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

i m cofused or cvs r confused

kateyes Senior Member
kateyes
kateyes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

now dayz cvs r showing very gud epis d jeeman scenes , jiju saali scenes , virika scene nd cute virman scenes but  where is virman emotional scene thy should also hav some this type of scenes where v can see what they feel about d situation but cvs r busy in there cute scenes i don't know y always virman scenes r so rushed like virat 7 days challenge cvs showed that in 3 days all in rushed , family stand against them  there separation nd sudden engagement all have done in so much  hurry (jaise cvs k peechey koi train lagi ho agar jaldi na ki  tou kahin virman sach mein bhag hi na jayeinSmile)maanvi's health all of sudden bcum worse  that thy had 2 find donar or get a donar bcoz maanvi's cancer hav brought her life in danger whether she survive  or die . all of sudden thy got d donar first 6 out of 5 percent match with maanvi that doc had treated her chemo in which doc hav killed her white blood cells or bone marrow sumthing like that again white cells problem maanvi's body cannot accept that bcoz she is 2 weak while accepting them she can die nd thy hav 2 treated her in 3 days nd now all of sudden cvs r dragging these 3 days d whole week with this nd now maanvi has file a case against her sister it means next week will b in court ofcourse ok she file a case but thy should not show d court scene atleast as v all know maanvi condition thy made her cum in court thy can solve this with sum other situation like she should file a case nd after 1 visit 2 court she should stayed back at home bcoz of health but cvs will not let her but i think court should not b necessary as i said that all characters r doing very well job this is not 2 bash anyone just my pov of view actually cvs r confusing me or thy r confused Confused do tell me

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702nrithyaosweetymol_Sara_preetipcdauntless.

_Sara_ Goldie
_Sara_
_Sara_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I Agree..

CVs are really WEIRD !

When we most need a VirMan intense scene, they fail to give us one.

They cant handle everything all at once thats their problem.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702

MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Yup...
cvs see it as a "track" so they concentrate on only 1 thing at a time...
we see it as "life" so we need flow,balance n all :):)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top