Am I missing something here? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Oh Yes Trina...Asr is all for his beloved Di...it's sick. Do something ...for your sanity sign Rima's petition. 

Can you help me find the official IPKKND page or the great Ms Gul's page. I am going to complain this demeaning of Khushi to the Broadcasting Ministry. This has gone way to far. They just cannot play with our emotions this way.
I did dear. Long ago.
Originally posted by Rupunzale

i need the official websites of IPKKND fan page and 4lions films.
I have FB and twitter link. What do you want exactly?
Yes. The thing you are missing is the brains of the person who wrote this.
Originally posted by charlotte74

Yes. The thing you are missing is the brains of the person who wrote this.
🤣
Jainesh is he? But he said main idea belongs to Gul and Nissar.😕
Originally posted by trina2010

🤣
Jainesh is he? But he said main idea belongs to Gul and Nissar.😕

His brains are missing so I guess there is no point what he says ðŸ˜†
He sais to khushi he wants to go to the PSYCHIATRIST!
No idea Trina. I am looking for an answer. 
Very valid points Trina and I am quite stunned by what is coming out now from this serial
Is this what Arnav and Khushi's love story been reduced to- their extraordinary love for Di? They only talk about her even in their most intimate moment I cringe every time they get together for all they do is speak about di did she have her food is di happy is di ok and watching ASR face radiate not out of love for his other half but over Di being fussed and fawned over by  KKG and the others made me flinch inside
I have criticized him I am not his phangurl but he was one of the 2 reasons and characters I saw this damn soap for and watching a guy go on about his sister was really way too creepy even for my liberal outlook

The last straw ASR seeing a effing gynecologist for his sister  and what were the parting words between the 2 lovebirds  our woman says don't worry I will look after Di and our man smiles and leaves pleased as a punch

Dear lord where is that self made sexy billionaire of last year who never gave a rats arse to anyone and where is that spunky sizzling full of life and laughter girl that made this serial imminently watchable

What the hell happened to their wedding just like her mehndi gone with the wind i guess  I know a tragedy has happened but there could be some private talk between the 2 of them oh scratch the thought Di is all they chant and meditate on

May b He just wanted to ask for any postabortion care they need to take. as he took the responsibility of taking his di home on the same day of abortion... He must take proper care.. its nothing wrong in visiting a gynaecologist.. though he shoud hav taken nani ji with him rather than akash..😊
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

He sais to khushi he wants to go to the PSYCHIATRIST!
Phychiatrist? I read Gynae in many posts.