Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

PLZ HELP ME MY FRNZ!!!!!! I BEG U

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
guys!!!!!!!!
i m so disapponted 2day..plz help me..i beg u plz...Cry.how can i get rid...
plz khushbu,plz mishti plz everyone whoever has connection with CVs and PH,plz tell them to end dis crap as soon as possible...hating this track to the core...2day was the crappiest episode...i m always  the positive one defending the show,i used to become restless to watch everydays episode but 2day m so sorry, i have no interest seeing mondays epi...Cry
i know CVs has planned something special for us,i dont know what but CVs,i heard u r aware people r not liking the track,if u want shyam to make a rentry to expose him,jus do it fast,why r u dragging the episode showing poojali's drama..she s catching my nerves...i never hated any villains of any show how much m hating her...plz cant withstand her rondu shakl n crap drama...Shocked
i xcpt dat if writer is from ekta's camp doesnt mean he cant write love story...but whats happening now,plz writers prove me right.plz dont kill KHUSHI the character we loved so much.plz dont make her like ekta's lead...pla save khushiCry
if m not wrong dis was a remarriage track but m so sad that till th tym remarriage happens not even 3/4th of the audience will be left to enjoy the moment... i even forgot the fun we got from the roka kiss,or the dori scene bcoz of anji's stupid track... plz start the remarriage track Smile.plz focus on arshi not on shyamli...plz plz plz...u have got such beautiful lead...plz dont waste that...Cry
i literally beg infront u...what more u want me to do
dis is my favourite show n i dont want to losse it
plz  give my ipk back to me plz plz..i dont want audience leaving the show n show to end
love sarun to the core and ipkknd a lot...
i will watch it whatever happens bcoz m so addicted to sarun but today i felt banging my head
today was the crappiest episode m crying a lot,m nt able to recover from the sadness n screaming to everyone bcoz dis show was so dear to me...
n dis is the worst track of ipkknd
plz help me,i dont know how to convey my msg to CVS...whoever have conxtn with CVs plz help me...
jus tell me how to cheer myself.its request to all my frns here...

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
no reply????????? u dont consider me as ur frnz??????Cry
shona2smart4u Senior Member
shona2smart4u
shona2smart4u

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
even i felt the same dear..Cry

i always defended the show.. today i felng like Angry

i dont understand why cv's has frgtn the title..

oh crap anjali.. cant bear her n her hubby anymre.. dey should clear the track as soon as possible.. otherwise we wont come to knw why this scene they put nw.[arnav apoliges khushi after many days]

plz even i want my show back..

i hope we will get back our show.. Sleepy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top