Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

I didn't find anything wrong in whatever Seema said to Kunal.Atleast she tried to make him face reality,he feels that he's running away from Siddhi but he isn't really doing so instead he's running away from his family n wasting his life.Seema just tried to make him understand to move on n not to run away from his family n most importantly his son for the sake of one person. She very well knows that Kunal still loves Siddhi n he didn't really mean what he said about hating Siddhi.

Whatever it is that was a much needed push for Kunal to get back to job.

I guess he needed to be told that he can use hate as a purda for his feelings and carry on with his responsibilities. I am glad this time he went back and decided he will not quit!
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hima2012

I guess he needed to be told that he can use hate as a purda for his feelings and carry on with his responsibilities. I am glad this time he went back and decided he will not quit!

@bold blue Exactly.And that hatred is not long lived.πŸ˜‰
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hima2012

What the hell was Seema telling Kunal? Did she just tell him to hate Siddhi? I am confused with what she was telling him.. someone shed some light pleaseπŸ˜•

Seema's Lecture = Kunal's Rude behaviour with Siddhi. Actually I am happy that Seema said that at least now we know Kunal ke dil main Siddhi ke liye kya tha...
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know in what sense she gave the lecture to kunal...but our over smart hero took it as he has to hate siddhi to show he too can move on in life without her...but we have to be thankful to seema...she didn't tell him to marry richa...otherwise he would have been married to her a long time ago...but i want seema to concentrate on her relationship not to interfere in sinals... Sorry to say she is the worst wife in parichay...poor gaurav...
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hima, she gave him the motivational talk to push him to go to work. You see as usual, he quit from his job. This time he did not even last one day.  Gaurave was so generous. He gave me at least two days but Kunal beat him to it.πŸ˜†

Seema his beloved sister,  just had to utter Siddhi's name and it worked like magic. The guy cant get over the fact that Siddhi has moved on and has totally forgotten him. FYI, seema doesn't know Siddhi is his boss yet...

Seema was like
"C'mon boy, get up and move and face the world . Dont let my husband statement come true .

Hate  Siddhi  whom you loved once to give you the strength to move on.C'mon Kunal you can do it! Just keep chanting this and you surely can  conquer everything. The world is your oyster...stuffs like that..

Suddenly he was geared up with a new found Zest in his life and he marched back to his office ( I think  he ran away from the office during lunch break, with his resignatiion letter on his desk ) .
Funny  Seema had  to use Siddhi' name to get him to leave the house as there was  no food left as Gaurav too came back during lunch time and ate all the food. Wonder who he was running from?

Now our fearless, lion rushed to the office to meet siddhi and tell her, that she cant scare him anymore, not even during  lunch break. He will be there to break her and see who breaks who first... πŸ˜†. Reminds of old cowboys movies. The good , the bad and the ugly.!

Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago
ashuS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seema doesnt impress me even she does anything  good or bad.
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarakvp

I dont know in what sense she gave the lecture to kunal...but our over smart hero took it as he has to hate siddhi to show he too can move on in life without her...but we have to be thankful to seema...she didn't tell him to marry richa...otherwise he would have been married to her a long time ago...but i want seema to concentrate on her relationship not to interfere in sinals... Sorry to say she is the worst wife in parichay...poor gaurav...

I agree although she is a good sister to kunal, aunty , dil , mother to others...if not the best wife. If she takes some time to concentrate on her own relationship with Gaurav, the man would not have strayed in the first place. Too bad, she doesnt practice what she preaches,no? She is just too busy meddling into others. For such a busy body and a supposedly smart woman, wonder why she didn't do anything to uncover Siddhi's lies and just chose to believe whatever Siddhi said. Hmmm... character not consistent.

san_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hima,Frankly speaking I did not understand what exactly she was trying to convey..πŸ˜•All these years I'm damn sure Kunal had been told the same thing from each and every member of his family that its because of Siddhi that he has ruined his life,move on for the sake of the family,but he didn't..And when he was talking to Siddhi what did he mean by "kisine samjaaya tha"?..πŸ˜•Does that mean Seema's few hour lecture has made him realize that he has nothing to look back!!πŸ˜• or Is it because he has some intention to find out what exactly happened 9 years back by putting a fake hatred mask over him as he very well knows that Siddhi will not utter anything about it?!!..