India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Seema's Lecture!

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
What the hell was Seema telling Kunal? Did she just tell him to hate Siddhi? I am confused with what she was telling him.. someone shed some light pleaseConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaranKarthiN90AkkiHPHitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I personally loved Seema's lecture because that at least gave Kunal the courage to go back and work in the same office as Siddhi. 

She is the reason because of whom we will see Sinal working in the same office. As always Seema rocked today tooClap

naz1312adohareKarthiN90-Hima-HitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Even though I do not want to see KC hating Siddhi but I liked Seema's dialogue... After all, this will lead to SiNal re-union!!!!

What she said was not altogether wrong, atleast from her POV with what she knows

adoharearabica-Hima-KarthiN90-Rani

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
hi

Seema sirf lecture de sakti hai. Not surprised one bit with what she told kunal today. 

i so cant wait to see the clown family reactions when they get to know the truth

norzar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicarainbowgirl-Hima-AnkitaKaranKarthiN90-Rojaa-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Wait a minute guys, I want to know what exactly seema told him because I was unable to follow her dialogues.. so, I was right in thinking that she told him to hate siddhi?

arabicaAnkitaKaranKarthiN90-RaniHitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Even though I do not want to see KC hating Siddhi but I liked Seema's dialogue... After all, this will lead to SiNal re-union!!!!

What she said was not altogether wrong, atleast from her POV with what she knows

@ red - Very well said Shweta. Based upon what is known to Chopras and Kunal, what Seema said is absolutely correctClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90-Hima-HitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

I personally loved Seema's lecture because that at least gave Kunal the courage to go back and work in the same office as Siddhi. 

She is the reason because of whom we will see Sinal working in the same office. As always Seema rocked today tooClap

Yes Rani, I am happy seema gave him the much needed peptalk and he is back to working with siddhi but want to know what exactly she told him.. my hindi is not that good and those dialogues were hard for me to understand!

KarthiN90HitchHiker_-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Wait a minute guys, I want to know what exactly seema told him because I was unable to follow her dialogues.. so, I was right in thinking that she told him to hate siddhi?

She told him not to let Siddhi's love make him week and if it's hateraed that makes him move on and be more responsible for his family then be it. I personally think that was the right advise. 

Edited by -Rani - 07 September 2012 at 11:03am

KarthiN90-Hima-HitchHiker_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index