Twilight

Kristen Stewart wanted to have Robert Pattinson's

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

millie_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

millie_maaneet

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Kristen Stewart wanted to have Robert Pattinson's babies.

The Twilight actress - who maintained a secretive relationship with her British boyfriend for years before cheating on him with herSnow White and the Huntsmandirector Rupert Sanders - revealed she was "so in love" with him and even revealed he liked to lick her armpits in a frank interview conducted before their separation.

Speaking in an interview with BritishVogue magazine, she said, "My God, I'm so in love with my boyfriend. I wish he were here now. I think I want to have his babies.

"I love the way he smells. And him me. Like, he loves to lick under my armpits. I don't get this obsession with washing the smell off. That smell of someone you love - don't you think that's the whole point?"

The 22-year-old star also claimed the constant media interest in their relationship was "nuts" and insisted she tried not to pay attention to it.

She added, "They're all f***ing nuts. It changes every day. This whole, am I fashionable, am I not? Am I going out with my boyfriend, am I not? There's never one constant.

"Of course it's seductive and important, what people think about you, but you can't pay attention. They can say what they want."

Since the couple broke up at the end of July, Robert, 26, has put the Los Angeles home he shared with Kristen up for sale and is said to be considering quitting the US and returning to his native London.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_kristen-stewart-wanted-to-have-robert-pattinson-s-babies_1738163

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ar_Asyafan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kristen Stewart wanted to have Robert Pattinson's" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Doesn't dis sound rubbishAngryAngry

x-affy-x

IF-Stunnerz

x-affy-x

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
This interview is quite weird
I don't think.she'd say that eugh

sonu-monu