India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

my take on how arya will reunite #romantic

XxshonaxX Senior Member
XxshonaxX
XxshonaxX

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Arthi cannot take it anymore with Yash's behavior and of him not telling her what is her fault and she decides to leave him for his happiness but  when she leaves it starts raining and Arthi has taken the car. On the other hand Yash gets to know that Arthi has left the house and him and he feels a pang in his heart. He feels alone and then he hears the thunder and asks his family how did she go. His family says that she has taken the car and she is all alone driving the car in the rain. That is enough for him to rush behind her. Yash speeds up the car and finds Arthis car on the road. Arthi sees his car and speeds up her car. Yash panics and before he knows it Arthi's car hits a tree and she faints. Yash screams her name and rush towards her. He regrets his mistake and does not want history to repeats itself. He tries to wake her. He whispers I LOVE YOU to her and at that moment Arthi wakes up. She hears his confession and says I LOVE YOU to him. Both laugh and hug each other in the rain.Embarrassed

what if this happens...what do you say guys
if you like it click the 'like' button and commentBig smile

Edited by mishtykaur - 07 September 2012 at 11:02am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

gold1978star0906449jmsuzyshubha89mary23jhansikiraniiiishruthi.Alovelina25cynthiagemramyakrishna9tasnimabegumAnu78JanakiSatishadi1986lahoricrazepal_maanPooja_11jojo1986pensink91teju1816padmavarChit15heena88smiley20sweetysaranashGC_arjavj3072luv_lvndrnirmalac99rakenduvadanaAniSweetybasicquestion1ushankitvcMissIamTheBossmaha9Bul3ilovepyaargcluvPuvZpickachugafulu14

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Nice Sequence...I can visualize it...

Yash is in love with aarthi...thats why whatever reason he holds...he feels how can i fall in love with aarthi...This is the main reason

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubha89JanakiSatishXxshonaxXashGC_arjaushankitvcPuvZ

akansha412 Goldie
akansha412
akansha412

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
nice post...but not so easy yash will confess her luv.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XxshonaxXluv_lvndrAniSweety

XxshonaxX Senior Member
XxshonaxX
XxshonaxX

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akansha412

nice post...but not so easy yash will confess her luv.

yeah he is really a confusing guy...but i wish this happens so our mr akroo and mr khadus will confessLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ushankitvcAniSweety

shubha89 Newbie
shubha89
shubha89

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
nice one Smile... how nice if this happens! Day Dreaming

XxshonaxXluv_lvndrAniSweety

shruthi.A Groupbie
shruthi.A
shruthi.A

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Nice take.
The way Yash character portrayed,I think he will only confess his feelings to arti if anything big like this happens until then he will not let his feelings out.

XxshonaxXluv_lvndrushankitvc

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Total filmy hai. But I am afraid that will ever happen. Since CVs never give us what we always think. Even if it is clear that something is gonna happen definitely, even then they come up with something totally different

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XxshonaxXluv_lvndr

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
wow gr8 idea

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index