Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

~*PSH WU 7th Sep Mahasangam Episode *~ (Page 2)

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I hope she does come back. It will liven things up. The Adi Sugni aren't we mahan sacrificing everything natak will be shown for it is because she will call a spade a spade.

Since there is lack of originality in this show may I make suggestion to CVs - bring Amu back, let her have her say and then let her stay for a few days and support TVS as a friend.

It would be interesting to see how Adi and Sugni react to those to being close.

Edited by payal7 - 07 September 2012 at 2:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriseemasrcroziaxxmuktha_cuteForeverSHINeekomal07Laila2009KhatamKahani

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
WTH amrita in mumbai? she was supposed to go Delhi right?
and G arghhh Angry CensoredDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodil81

ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Why didn't Gulabiya do the honors and tell Amrita that she is the one who insisted Adi to do the SardhakaiDeadI have a feeling that Amrita will not be able to meet Gulabiya in the bus stop as planned. From Amrita's expression I think that she was bewildered after hearing all this. I really hope Amrita comes back and lashes at Adi and Sugni for this. Adi and Sugni so deserve itAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrcroziaxxpayal7komal07daffodil81KhatamKahani

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
how come her mom and dad never followed amrita in mumbai n if they never followed her she could have easily called adi up.  Strange she came to mumbai without a cell phone?  CV's what n idea to get rid of amrita?   Definitely Gulabia will not meet amrita if TRP fall then they have to get her back to put some spice in the show?  So for some episodes we won't see amrita now

Edited by lidvin - 08 September 2012 at 4:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeepayal7daffodil81

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Lidvin the thought crossed my mind too the CVs really think we are dumb.  Amrita comes for a wedding alone and cannot contact Adi.  If no cell phone then she could always go to a PCO booth or one of the guests mobiles. CVs i am at a loss for words for you.

So Gulabiya is going to tell Amrita the truth and the truth from Gulabiya will be Vikram pushed Sugni into Sardhakai and Adi saved her.  Sugni is taking care of Amrita's amanat.  What surprised me was not an ounce of guilt on Gulabiya face that she is the cause of ruining Amrita's life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrpayal7ForeverSHINee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index