~*PSH WU 7th Sep Mahasangam Episode *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gulabiya
🤬 ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ 
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx arathi. I also does wu in PR forum.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW look how Amrita found out!! by Gulabiy...OMG now she might not even bother to come back...what an easy way to get rid of her!!!!! ðŸ˜¡
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cvs ki another cheap trick to getrid of amrita and shutting audience mouth.
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks loooking forward to the episode
croziaxx thumbnail
 Oh !!!!!  chalo... cvs ko amrita ki yad to aai... but question is ..? kya wo wapas haveli aayegi...? kahi aaisa to nahi ki wo adi ko bura-bhala kahkaar bhul jayegi... ?  please,please amu... come back soon aur do tamache kas kar adi aur sug ko lagao, 😡 ðŸ˜¡  uske bad beshaq wapas chali jana...  
payal7 thumbnail
I hope she does come back. It will liven things up. The Adi Sugni aren't we mahan sacrificing everything natak will be shown for it is because she will call a spade a spade.

Since there is lack of originality in this show may I make suggestion to CVs - bring Amu back, let her have her say and then let her stay for a few days and support TVS as a friend.

It would be interesting to see how Adi and Sugni react to those to being close.Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WTH amrita in mumbai? she was supposed to go Delhi right?
and G arghhh ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¢
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Why didn't Gulabiya do the honors and tell Amrita that she is the one who insisted Adi to do the Sardhakai🤢I have a feeling that Amrita will not be able to meet Gulabiya in the bus stop as planned. From Amrita's expression I think that she was bewildered after hearing all this. I really hope Amrita comes back and lashes at Adi and Sugni for this. Adi and Sugni so deserve it😡