Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

From Disappointments to Dialogues... (Page 3)

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Great post JAM Big smile

The guy who plays RK is simply brilliant. He goes from being cute and boyish to evil so smoothly! ClapThumbs Up

I loved all of Meenudi's dialogues today. Hilarious ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhya49b2011SAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

@everyone- dear all, I know what I'm writing. So there is no need to say thanks for this boring thread ki bacchi. Okay. All of you have discussed everything already. You all have raised great points... Just going through some interesting ones...

@juna- I'm really not feeling Chaturi will fall in love with RK after knowing all his whereabouts. Which girl will be ready to live with a terrorist? That too even after knowing he has been cheating her all dear ones. Here the Rathis, or at least Sooraj. Sooraj blindly believes RK. Let this b a lesson for him too.. CVs has got to work hard on this. May be RK is having a heart wrenching past that made him a terrorist. Once Sandy finds his reality, she'll never stop herself from informing police & getting him arrested...

@Niruba- babyface?ShockedLOL. At times he looks like a small teenage boy, sometimes a big hunk, sometimes the most wicked. His eyes are equally lovely and scary.

@bul-bul- dear I wrote 'excluding the ones in precap'. What you said are right only...

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 07 September 2012 at 8:18pm

Aradhya49b2011Juna04SAIBALROUTH

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
@sujjitha- you've made this thread beautiful with what I missed..Star

@sati- I totally agree. Itna chikna terrorist.?Shocked. LOL.

@duniya & ayeshi- we three sail the same boat expecting a romance rain...

@manju, UMDU & priya- next full week gonna be only CID investigations & spyworks. No room for romance.!

Aradhya49sati65b2011SAIBALROUTH

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.Sujjitha

i completely agreee with u JAMy...
i also loved the simple gestures... subtle ways of supporting and showing love today...
Yes and I call this chemistryLOL

Babhasa tugging bhabo's saree aftr sitting on rickshaw... 
Yes and doesnt he remind you of Surajsa doing the same for his Sandhyaji...

sandhya's Dialogue-- "mere aankhein bhut teez hain... mazaa le kuch bach jaai mere nazar se.."Thumbs Up... so tho hain sandhya kothari rathi IPS ji...Little nod of Suraj ji for this,"so tho hain"...
Iyes shows how proud he is of her abilities...

and Suraj addressing her with just name in household ... n address ing wid  JI outside... showing his adoration,comfort with her as well as  his respect towards her...
Wow thank you so much for bringing to my attention this pattern in His calling her Ji at times and just Sandhya at times ...  thanks so much for the explanation He really is so adorable...
Day Dreaming

And this Gaurav ko tho Clap ...
a true variation of colors in acting...Has he done any shows before???  He is really good...

yaeh, miss the fill of SurYa today...
yet the epi was simply simple in maitaining the grip over audience, totally agreed...

hopiing Sandhya IPS mode is full on from now on... oye hoyee...!
i always love her in that mood... hamesha kuch acha khaasa...splly kuch SurYa sa ho jaatha hain  towards the edge...

waiting wats to come up...

these days weekends are really restless...

gud Clap CVs... 

gud luck SurYa! hoipng to get DBC atleast after this Track... which is seemingly light years away...
Frankly I like the pace of SurYa romance and if they keep giving us unique caring thoughtful at the same time lovey dovey scenes between them I dont mind waiting for DBC for a long time...
humph...no prob...
they cooked together de won hearts of freinds of bhabo,
 de cooked togeda again,to reveal Suraj's immense lovve to her,
they again cooked together ... through odds... won the hearts of people through out the world...
he emerged to be WORLD'S TOP COOK...
 i'm sure it'ld b one of the most exquisite of tellywood dbc  s... akhir WORLD TOP COOK aur FUTURE IPS JI JO MILKAR banaa rahein hain na...!Day Dreaming

Yup, de could have shown a bit of lovey dovey camaradie of SurYa...
ownig to mahashukruwar, iknow ddat they should hook the actual major subject to the top notch ...
but they should hav filled the cravings of us... still roaming in SurYastic Land...!..filling for Weekend...
I agree every epi should have some lovey dovey SurYa scenes...
Anyway..yet another supergud epi of DABH... in its own style...!Heart
Prioritising What When Who How and Why perfectly blend... Sure success assured...!!!
Great post Sujathaji...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhya49sati65b2011SAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
JAM regarding your post below:-
@juna- I'm really not feeling Chaturi will fall in love with RK after knowing all his whereabouts. Which girl will be ready to live with a terrorist? That too even after knowing he has been cheating her all dear ones. Here the Rathis, or at least Sooraj. Sooraj blindly believes RK. Let this b a lesson for him too.. CVs has got to work hard on this. May be RK is having a heart wrenching past that made him a terrorist. Once Sandy finds his reality, she'll never stop herself from informing police & getting him arrested...

I did not mean that Chaturi will fall for him immediately but if there are parallel stories going on in future tracks and if this show goes on for a long time then it is possible if Sandy manages to transform RK into a good citizen and he will over time win Chaturi's heart as well but I did not mean in this track...  

But I agree with you and do get your point that if RK was responsible for the past bombings and has committed terrorist acts in the past and even if Sandy stops him from committing terrorist acts this time he needs to be punished and should be considered anti-national and treated accordingly.
But I get your point because if had anything to do with the past bombings and and he has them.
But this is a fictional show where Meena gets away with all crimes even though hers are not anti-national yet anything can happen in this show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Jamy you are spot on and rock as always..Me am with u as always..we have got used to suraj sandy romance jow..Imean addicted..so cant be satisfied when there is no scene shown..awww but CVs are t the best..!! They have been generous and awesome with us..so they do everything at right time and right oace..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra

shehjar Goldie
shehjar
shehjar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
good going jami two threads in two days ..
what an epi ..although there was nothing really to write about but then there were so many things ..i really like the thinking of the CVs they have done a good job with DABH ..
all the actors are fab a lot of hardwork has gone into casting u can see that by looking at daisa or even papuda they just fit so well into the character and this RK is a fab actor the way he is adorable on one side and the way he just changes colors ..really great ..
for our surya i dont need to say anything u can fall in love just by looking at them and bhabo is out of the world her one liners are just too good ...hats of to the writers ...
bhabasa is adorable he really fits in as surajs father with the same compassion and love ..
meena and the rest are  just  perfect ..
i know u got it jam i am totally in love with dabhLOL
frankly speaking it is a very good thing that they got this terrorist angle to the show we really need to be aware and DABH is living up to its expectation of spreading awareness ..

Aradhya49sati65.Ami.Brahmaputra

Aradhya49 Groupbie
Aradhya49
Aradhya49

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
awesum episode yesterday... i feel so pitty for my dearest chaturi...IPS  sandhya is on duty... bhabo ka mast dailogue videsh ki rani...cute sooraj,... bechari meena... brilliant RK luking sooo dashing i love his acting very much...really  ye  episode to RK ka hi tha... specially jab chaturi ko gusse se god me uthaya really awesum...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sati65Brahmaputra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index