Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

From Disappointments to Dialogues... (Page 2)

TheCoolDocSid Senior Member
TheCoolDocSid
TheCoolDocSid

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i completely agreee with u JAMy...
i also loved the simple gestures... subtle ways of supporting and showing love today...

Babhasa tugging bhabo's saree aftr sitting on rickshaw...

sandhya's Dialogue-- "mere aankhein bhut teez hain... mazaa le kuch bach jaai mere nazar se.."Thumbs Up... so tho hain sandhya kothari rathi IPS ji...Little nod of Suraj ji for this,"so tho hain"...

and Suraj addressing her with just name in household ... n address ing wid  JI outside... showing his adoration,comfort with her as well as  his respect towards her...

Day Dreaming

And this Gaurav ko tho Clap ...
a true variation of colors in acting...

yaeh, miss the fill of SurYa today...
yet the epi was simply simple in maitaining the grip over audience,

hopiing Sandhya IPS mode is full on from now on... oye hoyee...!
i always love her in that mood... hamesha kuch acha khaasa...splly kuch SurYa sa ho jaatha hain  towards the edge...

waiting wats to come up...

these days weekends are really restless...

gud Clap CVs... 

gud luck SurYa! hoipng to get DBC atleast after this Track... which is seemingly light years away...
humph...no prob...
they cooked together de won hearts of freinds of bhabo,
 de cooked togeda again,to reveal Suraj's immense lovve to her,
they again cooked together ... through odds... won the hearts of people through out the world...
he emerged to be WORLD'S TOP COOK...
 i'm sure it'ld b one of the most exquisite of tellywood dbc  s... akhir WORLD TOP COOK aur FUTURE IPS JI JO MILKAR banaa rahein hain na...!Day Dreaming

Yup, de could have shown a bit of lovey dovey camaradie of SurYa...
ownig to mahashukruwar, iknow ddat they should hook the actual major subject to the top notch ...
but they should hav filled the cravings of us... still roaming in SurYastic Land...!..filling for Weekend...

Anyway..yet another supergud epi of DABH... in its own style...!Heart
Prioritising What When Who How and Why perfectly blend... Sure success assured...!!!

Edited by Dr.Sujjitha - 07 September 2012 at 11:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sati65b2011farhana874-Ayeshi-MJV2Brahmaputra

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

I second you JAMi.. It was really wonderful episode. All the actors acting was spot on.. Whether it's chaturi or RK or Bhabasa or Bhabho or SurYa or Meenu.Star

Really this show teaching us so many things. We can't miss even single moment.Clap

I've a hunch that Meenu will help some way to other to reveal RK true identity in front of Sandhya..

of course. This show is making us to get addicted to it day by day. I want Meenu to admit herself her mistakes to Sandy.. Meenu has to help or else it will ditch her grave too...

sati65b2011farhana874-Ayeshi-MJV2.Ami.

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

RK was the show stealer today. I can't imagine him as terrorist when he behaves all innocent and smileyLOL Love his acting reallyStar
Poor chaturi in very worse condition. I feel bad for herCry

But but but I am highly disappointed with babasa. He thinks nothing beyond food. Yesterday he was expecting pakoda from sick mother of chaturi and today chaturi ki chai. Kya yaar kuch toh sensitivity dikhaoThumbs Down

Waise jami you have put all the highlights of today superblyBig smile
of course I too feel bad for Chaturi. RK was her first ever crush. Bechari toot jayegi when she comes to know the truth... @bold- even Bhabho doesnt care that much abt Baabasa. She'll tell same dialogues 2 u 2 what she told Dhaaisa... And Bhabho's electricity is more powerful than his sensitiviy. So Baabasa cant show his sensitivity.

sati65b2011farhana874-Ayeshi-maddy311MJV2

sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
today's episode was fabalous... today again as usual  RK Steel my heart also... how handsome he is ... my god wid superb acting& expressions specially when he angerly move out of the house... terrorist itne sunder hote hai kya... and i love bhabho ka videsh ki rani wala dailogue mja agya ...but ye sooraj kab sandhya ji ko sirf sandhya kahega...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011farhana874-Ayeshi-MJV2Brahmaputra

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Another fabulous episodeSmileloved itThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011farhana874Brahmaputra

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Nice post DearSmile
I liked the episode, no Surya moments to make me fly so i am silent for today...Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011farhana874-Ayeshi-Brahmaputra

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
My emoticons are gone because there was no SurYa moment today...Disapprove  Disapprove Disapprove
But episode was enjoyable...First time I m feeling little pity for Meena... She should have told everything even after coming the phone cause at least she knows know that Chaturi is alive and police wont catch her... I am also feeling like she might be a helping hand of Sandy on this matter... RK acted super today... What a transformation... When I first saw him in episode as Chaturi's sapno ka rajkumar, I never could have imagined him with this evil expressions... He is doing very good... Rashmi's acting was also so natural not too much phony at all...
My LoL moment was when Meena and Vikram was showing their fingers to RK... Bechara RK, kare to kya kare...ROFL  I dont know why but I find sometimes Vikram and his dialogue tone very cute...LOL
Thanks 4 the thread JAM...Hug U have discussed every aspect of today's episode so beautifully...Clap

Aradhya49b2011farhana874duniaBrahmaputra

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Tks for the post.I did miss a dose of romance in yesterday's episode but it was adequately made up for with high voltage drama.I fully agree with you,Rajkumar is not only very good looking but also an excellent actor.It was like watching a detective serial.It is going to be like that next week as well when Sandhya will get into the  investigation mode.Romance may fly out of the window till this problem gets solved as an overactive Sandhya may not be in a position to entertain Suraj's romantic illusions.After the terrorism track is over I really want the CVs to concentrate on the romantic side  atleast for a week before IPS preparations start.Taras gaye hain hum sab.Small doses of romance here and there se man nahi bharta.Aab kuch solid dekhaye.

Aradhya49sati65b2011farhana874Brahmaputra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index