India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

From Disappointments to Dialogues...

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Today's episode was unble to make a feel of being a special one though it was well-scripted, brilliantly done. Sure it has got something to feed the story line; daal mai kuch kaala hai...but couldn't create any magic. But at the same time, it was sensible and beautiful. Though there is nothing much to discuss, some aspects of today's epi are...

Disappointment of the day- There was not even a single SurYa scene.Cry Again 'SANDHYA JI' instead of Sandhya.Confused What is this Sooraj.? U broke millions of hearts chora...Broken Heart

Change of the day- Meena trying to tell the truth. I've expected this. But she is slow. Sure, she is really under immense pressure & she'll burst out any moment. Now its also her necessity too to find where Chaturi is. So will this make Meena admit her mistakes at least to Sandy...? May she do some small helps in digging out the truth as far as she can?Day Dreaming Or else she knows what Bhabho is..LOL

Performance of the day- all actors did well. But Gaurav(RK), Rashmi & Kanika need special appreciation.Star Especially Gaurav. He went a step ahead. The transformations between evil and angel is so brilliant, unparallel & outstanding... Fantabulous job he did...Clap Rashmi's trembling was so natural without too much drama. Also Kanika did her part without any stupid masala...Big smile

Clue of the day(excluding precap)- Chaturi said she had taken whatver amount she had in her purse...

Punishment of the day- Chavi gotta do all kitchen stuff along with her studies...LOL Hey Bhagwaan, agle janam mai bhi Bhabho ko hi Chavi ki Mom bana dena.LOL

Dialogues of the day- today's epi was blessed with some well written rib-tickling dialogues. Here are the best acc to me.

Meena- Hai toh yeh thaadedaarni, soong ke bhi dhund legi. Aaj tujhe pahadiwaale baaba bhi bacha nahin payenge Meena...

Bhabho- Dhaisa, tu apne beend pe dhyaan rakh. Kahin aisa na ho jaave ki ek din woh fat jaave...

Another usual but unusual episode by CVs. Though it lacked romance, it is the beginning of the chain reaction of a high voltage dramaApprove..

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 07 September 2012 at 10:49am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpPappu.LovePrajasati65b2011anusha34A-A-SsweetycutieArHiLover-xdlipPriya_SDfarhana874-Ayeshi-MJV2duniaJuna04---Manish---maddy311Tacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH.Ami.Fatima_QTOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I second you JAMi.. It was really wonderful episode. All the actors acting was spot on.. Whether it's chaturi or RK or Bhabasa or Bhabho or SurYa or Meenu.Star

Really this show teaching us so many things. We can't miss even single moment.Clap

I've a hunch that Meenu will help some way to other to reveal RK true identity in front of Sandhya..

Edited by ami_dabh - 07 September 2012 at 10:57am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.b2011farhana874-Ayeshi-maddy311Juna04MJV2BrahmaputraSAIBALROUTH.NJ.

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Disappointment of the day- Oye tu inni jaldi Soorajki Sandhya'ji bolneka aadat jaaneka expect kar rahi thi!LOL
I want Sandy herself to ask him to drop the 'ji' and call her sirf Sandhya!Embarrassed

Change of the day- I would love to see Meena admitting everything to Sandy...Or it's Sandy who's going to ask Meena about the elvelope which has 4 months old seal in it!?

Performance of the day- Oh Gaurav was fab today! Clap

Dialogue of the day- I would love to add another one...Of course Bhabo's - ''Nahi woh Chaturi nahi thi...Videsh ki koi rani thi...nayi nayi hindi seekhi toh Sandhya beendni se puchhne ke liye phone kiya ke uski hindi kaisi hain'' (Something like that)LOL

Cool post JAMbu...I too missed SurYa moments today...But over all a beautiful and well presented episode it was!Clap

Edited by farhana874 - 07 September 2012 at 10:59am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.sati65A-A-S-Ayeshi-Juna04MJV2maddy311SAIBALROUTH.Ami.Brahmaputra.NJ.

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
JAM very well analysed Post ...

Yes it was a disappointing epi from the point of view of NO SurYa scenes...
Sooraj is very funny that way bec he calls her Sandhya sometimes and sometimes Sandhyaji and there is no specific pattern to it...
JAMy you could easily be Sandy's assistant as you have picked up the clue from Chaturi's dialogClap

Gaurav is a very good actor and yes his transformation btw good and evil face is amazing to watch.  I really hope that there is real transformation in his thinking as well and he gets positive and becomes real love interest for Chaturi.

Precap suggests that next week will be busy for our thanedarni Sandhya 

sati65b2011A-A-Sfarhana874-Ayeshi-MJV2maddy311SAIBALROUTH.Ami.Brahmaputra.NJ.

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Fabulous point Farhu. It will be outstandingly romantic if Sandy herself asks him to remove that 'Ji'. But I dont hope so. Haan, but anything is possible in DABH.

That dialogue is also wonderful. I was not sure about exact words. So dint post.

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 07 September 2012 at 11:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874maddy311MJV2SAIBALROUTH

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
RK was the show stealer today. I can't imagine him as terrorist when he behaves all innocent and smileyLOL Love his acting reallyStar
Poor chaturi in very worse condition. I feel bad for herCry

But but but I am highly disappointed with babasa. He thinks nothing beyond food. Yesterday he was expecting pakoda from sick mother of chaturi and today chaturi ki chai. Kya yaar kuch toh sensitivity dikhaoThumbs Down

Waise jami you have put all the highlights of today superblyBig smile

Edited by maddy311 - 07 September 2012 at 11:07am

sjnpsati65b2011farhana874-Ayeshi-MJV2Juna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.Brahmaputra

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
ya agree RK steals the show today, despite the babyface look, he was so good with his evil expressions, well done Gaurav Thumbs Up

No Surya romance but still the episode was fantastic.

JAM, thanks for the beautiful analysis of today's episode Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpb2011farhana874-Ayeshi-MJV2BrahmaputraSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Good Analysis JAM and you managed to write disappointment of the day at first. Smile Smile

There were 2 clues-->

1)Chaturi says she has taken allowance and purse

2)How Chaturi managed to get Suraj's new mobile number?

And the Pen-drive is going to be a clue soon. Smile

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 07 September 2012 at 11:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874-Ayeshi-MJV2Brahmaputra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index