Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 89)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
@Indu Thanks!Big smileFor me its brain stormingLOL...and its effects... I have posted on page 85... I was able to find some significance of Gannesh visargan...and... there many facts which directly connect it to Arya...

Edited by Pearl_27 - 09 September 2012 at 7:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64Zetterilovepyaar

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@INDU thanks yaar  loved fantastic write upThumbs UpClapStar
every time i read your analysis i m amazed.

Edited by jabirnou - 09 September 2012 at 7:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AniSweetyInduG64Zetterilovepyaar

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Hello Indu dear!!! Thanks... Hug
Yeah, you're right, we're now riding @ the Giant wheel, making us dizzy day by day... And oh, I love to be surprise too!!!
Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27InduG64Zetterilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Two more days for Tuesday Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27InduG64Zetterlulujjjj

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
@Pearl: Loved the possibilities you came up with. I feel it's a combo of both...He may have come to know about her divorcee status and that would have made him more hurt and disappointed, which then led to anger...that's because he holds so much importance for a first love. And here she seems not only to get over her first love when he is still alive was but also resorted to lying that he was dead and now she is trying to get close to him. Looking from Yash's pov, Aarti does come across as manipulative. Anyways...no more speculation from my end. I am done with them. Like I said I want this to come in such a manner that I sit up and go..."Oh God, was that it?Shocked"

@Naeema: Thanks, my dear...you are sweet.Hug

@Smiley: Hi there Barbie doll!!!  Yup...let's all wait for the surprise gift...The more she cries, the more Yashbabu will have to repent later...So I am willing to wait for another 2 weeks...if after that we have the dunce go in to a "making up" mode...Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27Zetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I have been very busy this weekend - but in btw I have been reading some of the posts.  I see there has been much debate about different possibilities based on Yash's reaction.  Below is my take:

I am going to ask you to recollect the significance of the bridge in PV.   The children have gone across that bridge hand-in-hand but AarYa and all 5 of them together have not done so.

In a relationship what is the most essential infrastructure that forms the bridge?

Trust

Trust is that instinctive, inherent faith we have in God or in a person that makes us feel safe and capable of facing all odds.  Trust can be defined differently depending on the individual and life circumstances. 

For Yash trust and truthfulness in a relationship is paramount.  So if Ansh shared the same info with Yash that he did with the Dubey's Yash has an inkling that Prashant is alive.  So Aarti not informing him that she is a divorcee would to him be a major breach of trust (dhoka).  This has left him devastated, disappointed and saddened.  Worse still he does not know how to approach the topic with her as she has performed all the rituals necessary of a widow at the marriage ceremony.  So, in order to elicit the truth from her he resorts to provocative behavior - the pushing, throwing, hurting himself, etc that we witnessed.  His behavior has had its effect - it has got Aarti thinking.  He has now given the biggest hint he can - the mann ka paap and associated dialogue.

In order for AarYa to resolve this trust issue Yash needs to know the context, history, and details of Aarti's life.  Yash needs to also know what was the cause of Aarti's silence.

Personally, I do not think Lakhan or Prashant are involved.  The hadsa has not yet been revealed by the CVs.

That's my bit for now - got to go.

Edited by anonee - 09 September 2012 at 7:50am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemnirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjInduG64ZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
@Indu Just like you... I wanna be dumbstruck when the reason comes out and you know I can wait for that cause Yash will repent...and I want him to...wouldn't it be so dreamt to see Yash making some efforts to make Aarthi smile...I don't care what is the reason...but the thing which now... Surprised me was the relation of pachtatva and the cycle of death and rebirth with Ganesh visarjan...sometimes I really wonder...does CV's really think about these things or it is just us who look at every little things and come out with some or the other connection.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 09 September 2012 at 8:00am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjInduG64ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Don't knw how he's gng to make up for his dumb behaviour but he better apologise and not in just by saying a simple sorry but he shud do something really spectacular for her or I may never forgive him but can't really blame him 4 his behavior if its the Prashant thingy cuz tht's really the only reason I'm gng to accept 4 his stupid behavior but he better really do sum romantic and funny things to cheer up Aarti. But I think Aarti shouldn't bear the brunt of all this alone since it wasn't entirely her fault but he doesn't but should atleast try to find out DeadCryUnhappy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

smileymj10Pearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjpalbharLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index