Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 88)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

i wrote this on another wall:

if it was pari, she would have verbally given it back to yash by now. and honestly, seeing her warpath, i wouldn't be surprised if it was pari who gave yash a good smackdown.

remember how he yelled at her for the mumbai fiasco...imagine her revenge on yash. he said all of those things that marriage is based on, trust and communication etc. watch her throw that in his face. 

"you talk of trust... what trust did you have on aarti bhabi...did you even ask her. and now you ask her to make your marriage into a compromise...isn't that what you told me what a marriage wasn't was."

and here is what i would love for her to say:

"your speak of the truth. well get ready because i am about to lift the veil from over your eyes:

1) ansh being locked in the closet
2) g3 allowing pari to work
3) how aarti was kicked out of the house after yash got shot
4) how bua took back the bangles
5) any other thing i am missing

"you say you can't trust aarti because she lied to you. what about these lies. do they mean nothing to you? are you going to not speak to your family ever again because of what they did?'

hai i would love that.

Yes! I want this to happen! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27lulujjjjLoveforlife

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Imagine if Yash looking at Aarti with that stare can be so hot, how awesome would it be when he isn't denying his feelings and expresses them from his eyes! And GC makes the dreamiest bedroom eyes, very very sexy :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Pearl_27ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808ilovepyaarLoveforlife

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish 1322

Imagine if Yash looking at Aarti with that stare can be so hot, how awesome would it be when he isn't denying his feelings and expresses them from his eyes! And GC makes the dreamiest bedroom eyes, very very sexy :)

Omg you got me dreaming! Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AniSweetyZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish 1322

huh? with wat stare?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27lulujjjjilovepyaar

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@Kashish     { Imagine if Yash looking at Aarti with that stare can be so hot,} she will melt away by his looks aww that would be nice.Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99ZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaar

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Hiya All!!! It's been a busy Sunday...couldn't come online at all. But I can see some of you have carried the discussion wagon moving...Thumbs Up
Zet, Pearl, Raveena, Anu, Smiley, USManeetian, Sia, Swag, Saffi, Kashish, Naeema, Anitu: Great going, my dear friends!!Clap I loved the various points you touched. But what's going on in Yashbabu's mind...who knows? It's like we are all sitting in that Giant Wheel of Essel World and going round and round in circles...getting dizzier by each passing day. They have exhausted almost all the possibilities from the Reason Checklist...so we are about to come face-to-face with what really happened...As for me, I certainly would like to be surprised yet again. Tongue**Fingers crossed**

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjSamanalyseZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64Zetterilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Everytime I come up with a theory, I come up with another one, and then one after that. So I can't stick by a particular theory. I feel like it is the Prashant truth, but there is still another part of me wondering what it could be if it isn't the Prashant truth. I don't even know what to think anymore. The CVs have exhausted my brain!

@Indu Thank you! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjpalbharAniSweetyInduG64Zetter

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index