Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 85)

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
@Zetter and Raveena: I totally agree with you guys. KS is so gorgeous! At times I am just so enthralled by her beauty that I miss the dialogues! She's really truly beauty personified. And it doesn't help that GC is equally dashing. I am always hyper-ventilating when they are together on-screen and their subtle interactions too send me to lala land! LOL

@Pearl: I like the possibilities that you came up with. Something that's confusing me is the timeline actually. When did this trip to Essel World take place? Before the night-out? Most likely right since Yash was already furious the morning after the night-out. Then why is it that he would react so violently/absurdly days after the trip to EW. I agree with you though, I too feel that Lakhan has something to do with this plus the divorce truth as well. It would make no sense to introduce the character of Lakhan and forget about it later, the writers don't seem to be of that kind. I am honestly done with brainstorming because it's really too unpredictable. Hope this week would mark the end of the suspense so that we can see some light-hearted moments starting next week! =) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Pearl_27ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Lovely yaar Pearl. I am curious to see how the CV's connect AarYa with Ganpati Visarjan...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AniSweetyZetterilovepyaarEuphoria.

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
@Raveena...Do you think they will connect arya with ganapathi visarjan???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27ZetterilovepyaarEuphoria.

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
@Euphoria Yash was not furious on the morning of the night out..since Aarthi only told that Yash was all fine in the morning and she gave him prasad...

@Raveena Thank you!!Big smile

Edited by Pearl_27 - 09 September 2012 at 12:19am

AniSweetyZetterlulujjjjilovepyaarEuphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
@Pearl: Oh yes true! Wait, then when did he lose his temper? It was on that day itself right? Maybe after bringing Ansh back from the doctor? I am officially confused. LOL

Pearl_27AniSweetyZetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Don't worry Mj the sketch is under construction!! Soon Soon!! LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smileymj10lulujjjjilovepyaarEuphoria.

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

@Pearl: Oh yes true! Wait, then when did he lose his temper? It was on that day itself right? Maybe after bringing Ansh back from the doctor? I am officially confused. LOL

We all are!!!LOLsee according to Aarthi...all was fine on the last day since Yash was playing with the kids...So...I think all this happened after kids slept.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjAniSweetysia221ilovepyaarEuphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Haha IKR! The writers were successful at confusing all of us! The dhoka happened after the kids slept? Geez Yash, just spill the beans will ya! I hope the writers would be able to 'justify' all that they have shown us so far, not that I doubt them. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Pearl_27smileymj10Eva JQlulujjjjpalbharAniSweetysia221Zetterilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index