Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 84)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Don't worry MJ Aarti is not preggers yaar.. It's a KS habit...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27smileymj10lulujjjjAniSweetyZetterilovepyaarEuphoria.

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemnirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27lulujjjjZetterLoveforlifeKesha_H.ilovepyaarEuphoria.

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
@ USManeetian

WOW! Now that would really be kickass na! I am sure if Pari says all this to Yash.. The Scindhiya's will tell her arre Danger Bahu Pari rather you go outside and work...we would prefer that!

Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjZetterilovepyaarEuphoria.

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

side thought, just saw some pictures of KS with shorter hair and she looked GORGEOUS.

Imagine if in all of her frustration she decided she wanted to do something that Yashji would hate...cut her hair! 

can you imagine, a makeover into more casual sari's with shorter hair and a JKR attitude...that would be so HOT and Yashudas wouldn't now what hit him.

@bold Can you post them?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaarEuphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Oh yay! One more day to go!! Can't wait for Monday's episode! <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
@Zetter

After reading your post I had to go and see that essel world track again and admire KS in it. She truly excelled! Even the smallest expression on her face us so perfect! I am so totally smitten by her.Embarrassed I wish on Monday we will get a longer version of Yeh Dil Hai... Kratika looks so beautiful she might just kill me with her looks one of these days and I will just end up being a photo on the wall la la Arpita!Embarrassed LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjAniSweetyZetterilovepyaarEuphoria.

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Its brain storming guys.LOL

Two possibilities…

First is…..Arya went to Essel World…we saw that…so, there Ansh got to meet Sunita aunty and there she would have asked about Prashant and Ansh got to know it from her. After this Lakhan(I strongly believe…that he is someway or other is the reason) might have tried to attack Yash but Aarthi put her life on danger for him…or Lakhan might have attacked Aarthi only…after this Yash might of realized Aarthi's importance in his life and then Ansh must have told something to Yash about what he got to know….so Yash might have stared forming conclusions by that time and…accidentally he read her diary…..So, whole night he thought of what in the world happened that first Aarthi killed her alive husband…She is so happy…..She fell in love with him. in the morning he wanted to run away and wanted to go to his Arpita…..his guilt and he was not able to connect with them and he betrayed her…all came at one and he broke her pictures…..his dialogue that its his punishment.. to me it seems as if its his own private hell because he set that grounds and he is not able to question Aarthi in private also….. he is scared that more than her truth…his feelings will also come to forth.…so just when Yash realized Aarthi's importance in his life…he came to know about the lie also. In this Dhoka(Aarthi's lie) and Hadsa(Lakhan) all got cleared.

Second is….Arya went to Essel world…we saw that…Ansh got to know about Prashant….and then Lakhan….here I think if Lakhan tried to attack Yash or Aarthi…Yash must have realized her importance…..but suddenly his fear that whoever he loves leave him must have traumatized him…and if he read her Diary at that time…then he must have remembered the beach FB where she twisted it into a joke…so that's a lie for him……that she hid her true feelings and her promise to G3…..his sarcastic remark that don't act as if you care too much …whole night he was busy thinking this and in the morning he wanted to run away and wanted to go to his Arpita…..his guilt and he was not able to connect with them and he betrayed her…all came at one and he broke her pictures….now in this case he can't confront Aarti….So in this just when Yash realized her importance in life…he came to know the lie also…I this Dhoka is(he thinks that whatever she did was because of her promise to G3…she was not the real Aarthi….to whom he was connecting)and hadsa(Lakhan).

The second prediction I made because if it's not the Divorce lie although I want it to be….than Aarthi can no more live in denial that she has no past….she was forced to snap into the reality and now she will not go back….she can't go back. She herself will tell Yash about her past if Yash does not know it.I think Yash is behaving that way with Ansh because……in both the two case he wants to push away Aarthi….and if she'll go then Ansh will also go.

About the rain FB…..Whatever is the reason. …..he is certain about one thing that Aarthi loves him….and he considers rain as a loss…… so he is scared to loose her.And the other reason why I feel Lakhan is responsible because Yash didn't say anything….. till Aman mentioned about Aarthi giving her life for him.Ad what a surprise we have Aarthi wearing the same Saare that she wore in FB…its definitely gonna trigger some memories in Yash and I think in PV world Ranbir and Kareena will come on same day and land in present only…..They both are wearing blue.I always wondered what was the need to show Yash in blue in that montage…Blue is the color of water and when Aarthi realized her love for Yash it was raining…..So maybe on this Ganpati's visarjan day which is going on in PV or should I say started …it may rain or Ganpati's visarjan happen in water…So,Water is going to play an important role like it always has.Do you guys know that worshipping Ganesha meansShocked….its about saying thank you to the pancha tattva...The Earth, Fire, Water, Air and Ether. The visarjan ceremony represents the concept of Samasara, or the cycle of birth death and rebirth.Shocked  This fate befalls all living creatures including humans as life is fleeting and once the soul departs from our body, the corporeal form then perishes and returns to the natural elements, only to be reconstituted in another body in the subsequent life cycle.  Similarly, once the presiding deity departs from the murti, its physical manifestation is then returned to nature, only to be reanimated the following year. 

For me Yash is thinking something like….

"It hurts to breathe. It hurts to live. I hate her, yet I do not think I can exist without her."(I am going to use this quote until Arya's reunion happensWink

It went really long…..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143PiieUSManeetian..Khushi..nirmalac99smileymj10AniSweetyZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaarEuphoria.

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

@Raveena, Yeah, I hope so, coz it's early for them to show this kind of progress btw Aarti and Yash.. Maybe their just trying to give us trick to get confuse..

Anyway, changing the topic, did u do ur assignment already???
where's your sketch of Kratika??AngryLOL

Pearl_27AniSweetyZetterlulujjjjpalbharLoveforlifeEuphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index