Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Angel: Great VM!!! You chose some lovely moments! I hope EW will be part of your next Vm.

By the way, was anyone else in love with Ansh's cute faces during the EW ride? Aaaw, he makes me go all sweet, and motherly and big sisterly all at once ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

If it is Prashant, what does it have to do with uss raat :\ Unless he keeps linking uss raat to his flashback of Aarti in the rain. Uss raat, I was attracted to Aartiji ๐Ÿ˜†

I am telling you they did it. lakhan put yash's life in danger, aarti saved him and the emotion was too strong. they did it. why else would lakhan be there.
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ USManeetian

U mean they consumated?
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So much of Confusion...If it is Prashant why Yash says uss Raat Always...So there Might be Something else...Promo is Just From Aarti Side..She Feels it is abt Prashanth...

So As She Sais Shayad Sunitha Ne Bathaya Hoga...Same Way On Tuesday She Wll Feel that Its Prashanth...Thats it...

Until and Unless We Get Yash POV..We Ca not Come to Conclusion...
also - ohh i had something but i just forgot what i was going to say...

yes i remember now. doesn't it say something that aarti has soo many friends?
Originally posted by: anituram

@ USManeetian

U mean they consumated?

haha yes what did i say...
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even if they consumated...In two days can she become pregnant i mean per episode๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: anituram

Even if they consumated...In two days can she become pregnant i mean per episode๐Ÿ˜†

haha it is possible in tellywood...LOL
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AngelDark

@Tilu: You mean this one

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMFl6R5OqT4[/YOUTUBE]

yesss!! ๐Ÿ˜† thank you so much!! i simply love this song and each word in the lyrics have wonderful meaning...thought it'l be suitable for arya ๐Ÿ˜‰
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: USManeetian

I am telling you they did it. lakhan put yash's life in danger, aarti saved him and the emotion was too strong. they did it. why else would lakhan be there.

But how can Aarti forget this or turn a blind eye to it? Especially when Bua was pretty much yelling it out last time that her and Yash don't have sexual intimacy in their relationship. Wouldn't it have hit her then, even if for whatever reason she forgot it?