Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 77)

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hai Pearl dear !!!

That sounds good !!! So u were about to leave ??? Btw where r u from?

My weekend was damn good !!! Njying with family and dreaming Aarya !!! So do missed fun on DC !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Pearl_27lulujjjjilovepyaar

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hi MJ !!! Actually its time to sleep...But I juzz got peeped into DC !!! Gotta stay for some more while and then back to bed !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27villager00ilovepyaar

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Ok I srsly doubt tht Aarti is preggs but I really think it can b the prashant thingy but as a few ppl said (can't really remeber their names rite now) I wud b totally disappointed because too early too hav tht happening besides they already hav 3 children and in my book tht's more than enough enen though p&p may not b Aart's biological children and Ansh may not be Yash's biological child I still think that's way too much children unless they want to hav a farmLOL and I wud hate it hate it if Aarti was preggs and Yash knew it and was calling the fetus a hadsa and a dhoka and pushing her around lyk tht then Aarti should srsly consider taking her hockey stick and beat the living daylights out of yashDead

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 08 September 2012 at 12:40pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Pearl_27lulujjjjcssudhavillager00ilovepyaar

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Hey folks !!! Whats up ??? Hwz weekend going on ???

I think I'm late everyone were off to bed...!!!!

like you, i came in late on the thread and kept going back to the 30-something page and back to the current page..Embarrassed

after three weeks of discussions, speculations and confusing clues, everyone still hasn't run out of their fantastic takes Clap  more and more ideas are popping up, no wonder CVs are having a hard time which ideas to take off from LOL.. 
Congratulations to all for the incredible insights episode after episode...StarStarStar...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhailovepyaar

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Hai Pearl dear !!!

That sounds good !!! So u were about to leave ??? Btw where r u from?

My weekend was damn good !!! Njying with family and dreaming Aarya !!! So do missed fun on DC !!

I am from Ludhinan,Punjab,India...Dream on...I am busy putting my prediction into words...I have lots of other works... but just got break..so thought of stopping this brainstorming.Big smileLOL

@Smiley Good night!

Edited by Pearl_27 - 08 September 2012 at 12:42pm

nirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhailovepyaarvillager00

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Hi MJ !!! Actually its time to sleep...But I juzz got peeped into DC !!! Gotta stay for some more while and then back to bed !!!

Same here.. Well,  I'm just enjoying my weekend... Coz this is the only chance I can use my PC w/o time limits... Weekdays were busy day for me...

cssudhalulujjjjilovepyaarvillager00

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by villager00

Hey folks !!! Whats up ??? Hwz weekend going on ???

I think I'm late everyone were off to bed...!!!!

like you, i came in late on the thread and kept going back to the 30-something page and back to the current page..Embarrassed

after three weeks of discussions, speculations and confusing clues, everyone still hasn't run out of their fantastic takes Clap  more and more ideas are popping up, no wonder CVs are having a hard time which ideas to take off from LOL.. 
Congratulations to all for the incredible insights episode after episode...StarStarStar...

Yes dear , actually the love and trust we have on the show , Mittals and Gurika was incredible...Though the track was into many dimensions...I was juzz loving it...CV's knew how to make the viewers hook to the show and they were been succeeding !!! I think we gonna have an exciting week ahead !!

nirmalac99lulujjjjilovepyaarvillager00

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@ Pearl

Yeah lets give some break to our minds...I think our minds were over working since three weeks !!! So atleast weekend was the only way to cheer ourselves !!!

Pearl_27lulujjjjpalbharvillager00ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index