Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 74)

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@Raveena:Even me...How dare he will touch aarthi...LOLAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccZetterlulujjjjvillager00Loveforlifeilovepyaar

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@Tilashini: Goodnight Dear Hug

@Veena: ITA there's a lot of drama heading the Dubeys way and I can't wait cause Dubeyji took that decision without consulting his wife and Aarti and then he expected them to go along with the lie,  God I remember him emotionally blackmailing Aarti the day of the wedding Ouch 

So i hope if/when he gets confronted he has the balls to say that he was the one that came up with the plan.

@Raveena: LOL you're a riot, love the way you used Spiderman's lines on our Yashbabu ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjAniSweetyvillager00Loveforlifeilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

Just an observation:
In friday's episode Aman says:
"Agar usse tumhare liye jaan bhi deni pade na yash, toh woh sawaal nahi karegi, kuch nahi sochegi"
These are the exact words to which yash says
"Meri yahi problem hain, samjhe tume"

Which aman wrongly interprets as "Aarti ke pyaar se problem"

But yash is referring literally that she has pretended to have killed off  (jaan toh di par woh bhi apne pahele pati ki woh bhi zooti mooti) her first husband without a second thought for the punarvivah. A BIG FAT LIE. So guys we have the truth from the horse's mouth. How many out there agree with me. 
Btw enjoying my holidays. Will try to stay in touch.

You're right. I agree! He's referring to her killing off Prashant, when he's very much alive. He wonders how the hell can anyone do that? He would never ever kill off Arpita if she was alive. Little does he know about the pain that Aarti endured for Prashant.

But... now that I think about it, he did try killing her off too from his heart, by removing her memories? Maybe he was trying to experiment and see how it would feel to do so... Ouch

Edited by ilovepyaar - 08 September 2012 at 11:44am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettervillager00Loveforlife

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@Deepti I agree with you too...but having to deal with two misconceptions...I am not ready to believe Prashant's truth is out.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99bbbcccAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808villager00Loveforlifeilovepyaar

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@Saffi: Exactly and until he learns about Aarti's past, Yash gonna keep on assuming the wrong things about her 

I just can't wait for them to have a confrontation and put all their cards on the table Big smile

EDIT: I'm done guessing, i'm gonna go with the flow Tongue 

Gotta go...You all take care! xoxo

Edited by Zetter - 08 September 2012 at 11:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScurovillager00Loveforlifeilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@Zetter Honestly, I think Yash's anger is rightly justified. If Aarti tells him what Prashant put her through right now, he might feel bad for her. But even if he does feel bad and forgives her, it doesn't excuse her for hiding the truth. She's had SO many opportunities to tell him, but she didn't. It's her fault, and Yash has my complete support if this is the reason.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 08 September 2012 at 11:51am

Pooja_11bbbccc..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterDeepti1808Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@Zetter: SmileEmbarrassed hehhe I feel that line suits him perfectly!

@anituram: Yes Anitu how dare he now!! Angry who gave him the license to touch? LOL

Edited by Loveforlife - 08 September 2012 at 12:04pm

Pooja_11..Khushi..nirmalac99Pearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjvillager00ilovepyaar

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@Raveena:I am now so sure...Either prashanth is not the issue more...Something tells me rain scene is still there in mumbai too...Otherwise yash wont always remembering it...It is kept as a twist for us...I wont say they consumated but something happened

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Pearl_27lulujjjjpalbharvillager00Loveforlifeilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index