Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 73)

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Nooo...I don't want this story to resamble with Hum Aapke Dil Me Rehte hai. That movie was way too twisted Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Please don't say Aarti pregg yaar LOL I get sadma when I hear it..I want her to be anything but pregnant right now!!!! LOL

Who is Sadma! I think we need to send her to meet Bua!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Tilashini Good Night!!!

@Raveena I agree!!! ...and you know I feel that some way or the other Lakhn is behind all this.Why would Aman suddenly say that Aarthi can give her life for you...when Yash knows that...and after this sentence only he said that is my problem...not when Aman said that Aarthi loves him...

Yes Pearl agree with you. He is scared that whoever loves him and his family will suffer from a bad fate. Arpita loved him unconditionally and he loved her in the same way. She ventured out in that rain because she wanted to get the cake herself, show her love for her family, her kids.. but she died and everything ended for Yash.. I am sure if Lakhan has done something and Aarti has put her life on the line for the sake of her love for Yash and kids then it would be too traumatic for Yash...

I would like to mention the dialogue from Spiderman here...(changed it at the end)

"With great power (love) comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Yash Scindhiya"

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Pearl_27Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Please don't say Aarti pregg yaar LOL I get sadma when I hear it..I want her to be anything but pregnant right now!!!! LOL

Who is Sadma! I think we need to send her to meet Bua!LOL

She has already met Bua that's why she is 'SAD MA' LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I can't wait for the confrontation! But by the looks of it, it'll be either Thursday, Friday, or the Monday after. Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@Raveena...Even i am so frustrated if ppl say aarthi is pregnant...It will be so idiotic then...How possible also..

I personally feel even prashanth is not the reason...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11..Khushi..Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjilovepyaarvillager00Loveforlife

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Just an observation:
In friday's episode Aman says:
"Agar usse tumhare liye jaan bhi deni pade na yash, toh woh sawaal nahi karegi, kuch nahi sochegi"
These are the exact words to which yash says
"Meri yahi problem hain, samjhe tume"

Which aman wrongly interprets as "Aarti ke pyaar se problem"

But yash is referring literally that she has pretended to have killed off  (jaan toh di par woh bhi apne pahele pati ki woh bhi zooti mooti) her first husband without a second thought for the punarvivah. A BIG FAT LIE. So guys we have the truth from the horse's mouth. How many out there agree with me. 
Btw enjoying my holidays. Will try to stay in touch.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986PiiePooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjilovepyaarLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

@Raveena...Even i am so frustrated if ppl say aarthi is pregnant...It will be so idiotic then...How possible also..

I personally feel even prashanth is not the reason...

She is not yaar... trust me... If Aarti is pregnant then I am going to file an FIR against Yash... it will be big dhoka and haadsa for me!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986nirmalac99bbbccc..Khushi..AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjpalbharvillager00ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index