Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 72)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Just read the article on BALH, their most awaiting scene promo will start soon, I am pretty sure they won't bring their Prashant trump card next week..

This will be our answer to theirs, we all are eagerly waiting for that too. Aarti past will come infront of Yash.. Now thinking of that, maybe with this track Yash might know her truth next week and soon he will have faceoff with Prashant, after that only the real love story will start...

Hope they wrap up by Monday-Tuesday atleast whatever is eating him that will get all frustrated PV viewers back plus more, and by the end of next week create proper stage for that scumbag..

So there will be lot of drama with Dubeys for sure, I wonder that might be the reason Sr Scindia's are gone so things are under control with them not there. Bua, we know goes to pilgrimage anytime no need to announceConfused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

So it will still be aired on Wednesday September 12th. Ouch

The article didn't talk about September 12th on IST. What they get to see on September the 12th, we'll see on September 11.

8PM EST on the 12th is 5:30 AM IST on the 13th, like you said. On the 12th, EST will see a repeat of what comes on at 10:30 PM IST on the 12th. So we're still going to get it on Wednesday's episode.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Ah!!!Just watched Gurmeet's performance...And only he got PERFECT 30...What a performance he gave... that man always leave me spellbound...Kratika must be so happy with it.

As for the PV episode I hope they wrap Ranbir's part on max Tuesday itself...and Kareena please come this week only...I think the day which is going on in PV will go for long...cause only that day there's Ganpati's visarjan...and what's the point of showing that if that doesn't hold any importance.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 08 September 2012 at 11:02am

cynthiagemPooja_11nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaar

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPooja_11Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99kholitalulujjjjAngeloScuroDeepti1808InduG64ZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Sorry got a lil busy...will join you guys tomorrow..take care ..goodnight and loves to all..Heart Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Please don't say Aarti pregg yaar LOL I get sadma when I hear it..I want her to be anything but pregnant right now!!!! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroZetterilovepyaar

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@Tilashini Good Night!!!

@Raveena I agree!!! ...and you know I feel that some way or the other Lakhn is behind all this.Why would Aman suddenly say that Aarthi can give her life for you...when Yash knows that...and after this sentence only he said that is my problem...not when Aman said that Aarthi loves him...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjAngeloScuroZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
When I was Reading some of the Posts Here, I got a Random Thought..May be It looks Funny and But It May Also Happen Like this Also...

So It Could be Like this, In SBB with Barfi they showed Aarti Meets Barfi on Road Side...So When Barfi Said or Realizes Aarti Why Yash is Angry then She Feels Very Happy and She Will Run like anything in that Happiness and Will Meet an Accident...Which Knocks the Heart of Yash Who is Deeply in Love with Aarti...Then He realize What Aarti Means to Him...Then A Big Confrontation Scene...Hope Sooo

Pearl_27Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjpalbharAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index