Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 68)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

A friendly reminder to all:- Please do not quote more than 2/3  times..

Try Not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of The person you want to respond to... If you do quote, it should be when you... Are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or Select a few lines to discuss.

Me Quoting Only OnceBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

@ilovepyaar;  If you notice India Forums does not pemit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

- offensive to any religion, race or community
-abusive language or Derogatory Expressions

Calling someone dumb just because they are hearing is affected is offensive to the deaf community and is a derogatory expression.

I have only written what is international nomenclature. 

The deaf community can talk in sign language, can read and write.

I'm in no way disrespecting I-F's rules, or questioning them. I'm just trying to say that Barfi can't speak either. I know he may be able to communicate in sign language, but his speech is affected too. There are also people in the deaf community who can talk. The word deaf is not offensive at all, so why should the word dumb be taken as derogatory if the person truly cannot speak? Dumb is the equivalent to deaf, but for mute people. Barfi is deaf as well as mute. The word dumb essentially means people who cannot speak, not people who cannot communicate.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by swaggerchick16

It is not nice to call someone who is deaf ,dumb so a better word wud be hearing impaired and leave it tht b4 this turns into a gr8 debateTongueLOL

But he is unable to speak, isn't he?

I really don't knw but it shows a sign of respect or sumthing lyk tht because I had to do a tech.ed. project benefiting both a visual and hearing impaired person and he said we mustn't call them blind or deaf but call them visual or hearing impairedSmile

Okay, I never heard of that. But yeah, I suppose visual/hearing impaired does sound more respectful.

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjKesha_H.

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Some quotes for Yash
"For there to be betrayal, there one would have to be trusted first."

"Love is whatever you can still betray. Betrayal can only happen if you love".

"Betrayal is about learning not to idealize external sources."

"Those who have the power to hurt us the most..are the one that we love"

Its Yash's status...Wink
"It hurts to breathe. It hurts to live. I hate her, yet I do not think I can exist without her."

@Sadiie Ok...sweetie...By the way..I loved you take..especially the interrogation part where you are questioning Yash.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 08 September 2012 at 9:27am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterKesha_H.ilovepyaarTilashini

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@ilovepyaar please read my post on page 65 why the word dumb is currently not internationally acceptable to applied to the deaf community.  It will also convey to you why it does not fall within the frame of acceptable posting in India Forums.

However, I can only recommend - you are welcome to your individual opinion.

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Mann ka Paap...hmmm what can that be!

well, I seriously don't think its Prashant issue, but something that happened unwillingly and that's it!

LOL

Hmmm, ok not preggy, but do u guys think she was trying to feel Yash in her sleep!  It's happened before and poor guy had to put pillows in between!  maybe she tried to feel him and said quite a few things and this why she doesn't remember a thing!  ROFL

aarti should just seduce yash with this song and take him out of his misery!

Oh lawd cud totally see Yash and Aarti doing sumthing lyk thtLOLLOLLOLLOL

Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjilovepyaar

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
three scenes which i liked the most
wa qul jaa-al Haq-qu wa zahaqal baaTil* in-nal baaTila kaana zahuuqaa
Truth hath come and falsehood hath vanished away. Lo! falsehood is ever bound to vanish.(17-81) sura al isra

1.Aarti and shoba scene
This  one minute scene KS made me speechless  various  expression  danced on her  face, oh i m ruined!!!...that one single lie which she shelved  deep inside her heart, promised herself  never ever to look  aback... she  clinged  on to the three magical words  to support  her  from drowning  into the forgotten past  moved on. and on...until she fell in love with him, that love which gave her inner strength to fight all odds of barrier laid in front of her, paved the paths to reach its destination fought like a  warrior, winning the battle was so near all of a sudden she tumbled upon a small rock and fell deep into the pit, the fear of loosing her yashji, whom she loved, admired the love for the one gone, laughed with,  sobbed when he was nowhere to be found, it hurts her so much when he is pain,  her saying goes on... defeat the defeat before it defeats you.
@bold by (swami vivekananda)

2.Aman and yash confrontation,   pointing out aarti is in love with him,  which yash is  very much aware of it, he further goes on to prove to him  you too  love her, very possessive about her feelings he denies its your MU i hate her!!!    after aarti it is aman who has spoken good enough and assures him that  he is a true well wisher of aarti and yash  loved it.

3.Mumbai FB EW so cute to see the family of five together after a long time.kids are pretty much eager to go on  for a ride, where as scared aarti warns yash that they might fall and hurt themselves, ansh and palak go ahead after yash gives them green signal,hearing Ansh and palak scream aarti holds on tight to yash hand and he is lost totally by her touch.  KS and GC were fab in this scene.
INSHAA ALLAH waiting for next week episodes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Piienirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterilovepyaar

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!!! Pearl...ilovepyar...zetter..saddie...and more...how you guys doing? I know that I missed out like a lot...Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjpalbharilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index