Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 67)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

It is not nice to call someone who is deaf ,dumb so a better word wud be hearing impaired and leave it tht b4 this turns into a gr8 debateTongueLOL

But he is unable to speak, isn't he?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Sadiie: Oh you are back with the monkeys. And how! Written update for the the whole week!The angry cat is here to stay it seems as long as Bua is there. Lovely analysis. How was college!

It Took Me A Good 6 Hours To Watch And AnalyzeStern SmileLOL

Until Bua Is Around, That Cat Ain't going anywhere! I Am Sooo Annoyed with this Bua!!! Someone Friking Shoot Her!!!!!Angry

Thanks!Big smileEmbarrassed

College Was Okay..Little Scary Cuz There was too many new faces..but it went wellTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjilovepyaar

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
A friendly reminder to all:- Please do not quote more than 2/3  times..

Try Not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of The person you want to respond to... If you do quote, it should be when you... Are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or Select a few lines to discuss.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixilovepyaar

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@Red: So true, he was in about 4-5 episodes and then just vanished into thin air but once in awhile, we get a mention so we know he still exist TongueLOL

Me too that would be poetic justice to see Yash get a taste of his own medicine with ppl walking away from him when he tries to explain himself..I love him but goddamn he needs to realize that he isn't the only that suffers Big smile

@Indu: My pleasure Pal Smile...Me too, I hope she tells Yash the truth this time for once i would like her to listen to her instincts instead of anyone else says and if after she tells Yash everything he decides he can't continue with their rishta at least she knows it wasn't because she didn't tell him the truth.

Our Yashbabu is running scared, he rather stay in the dark regarding his feelings for Aarti cause once they are out in the light there's no turning back and him being unsure what the outcome will is making it very difficult but i hope in the upcoming episodes, he starts the miss her really bad Evil Smile

@Anu: Yes Aarti needs to scare to get her out the funk she has been in about the lie ever since Shobha did Prashant's last rites so i she tells Yash the truth.

@Sanju: Emmm IDK why it's quiet, nall i cane say is that i overslept and now i'm doing laundry and catching up on my reading here Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
@ilovepyaar;  If you notice India Forums does not pemit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

- offensive to any religion, race or community
-abusive language or Derogatory Expressions

Calling someone dumb just because they are hearing is affected is offensive to the deaf community and is a derogatory expression.

I have only written what is international nomenclature. 

The deaf community can talk in sign language, can read and write.

Edited by anonee - 08 September 2012 at 9:15am

AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by swaggerchick16

It is not nice to call someone who is deaf ,dumb so a better word wud be hearing impaired and leave it tht b4 this turns into a gr8 debateTongueLOL

But he is unable to speak, isn't he?

I really don't knw but it shows a sign of respect or sumthing lyk tht because I had to do a tech.ed. project benefiting both a visual and hearing impaired person and he said we mustn't call them blind or deaf but call them visual or hearing impairedSmile

Pearl_27AngeloScurolulujjjjilovepyaar

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Saddie :U r so cutee LOLEmbarrassed...I loved your whole week analysis and yes Aman needs to stay here as best buddy of AarYa for some more time till these two duffers solve their issues LOL..Yash looks super hot in all flashback sequences especially the ones with Aman Embarrassed..

I'm Cute?

I Love How Aman was the only one stopping Yash and letting Aarti speak for herself - Which didn't work...but he tried thoughLOL. Cuz Before that, NO ONE Was stopping Yash every time he walked off without listening to Aarti.

But...I Don't know why I Feel Aman is gonna turn Real Bad soon...ROFL

Oh Yeah He Looked Daaayuumm Hawt In the Flashbacks EspeciallyBlushing

EDIT - I don't know why It's Done My Reply Inside Your QuoteLOL

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 08 September 2012 at 9:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by AngelDark

@Sadiie: Oh you are back with the monkeys. And how! Written update for the the whole week!The angry cat is here to stay it seems as long as Bua is there. Lovely analysis. How was college!

It Took Me A Good 6 Hours To Watch And AnalyzeStern SmileLOL

Until Bua Is Around, That Cat Ain't going anywhere! I Am Sooo Annoyed with this Bua!!! Someone Friking Shoot Her!!!!!Angry

College Was Okay..Little Scary Cuz There was too many new faces..but it went wellTongue

I'll chase with my pet frog "froggy"ROFL anyone wants to come wid meWink

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 08 September 2012 at 9:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjpalbharilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index