Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 66)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Anonee Ok!!Sorry! I didn't know that.Thanks for the info.

Not a problem - I just wanted us to maintain the dignity of those who are challenged!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixlulujjjj

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenix

SweetSona2010 Senior Member
SweetSona2010
SweetSona2010

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Awesome post! I agree with you Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetter

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@KinSanj

The word con also denotes a confidence trick or scam as well as 'in opposition' or disagreement.

So some heavy duty stuff there

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroZetter

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

@KinSanj

The word con also denotes a confidence trick or scam as well as 'in opposition' or disagreement.

So some heavy duty stuff there

hahaha so I'm guessing "con" is the wrd or prefix of the day thenTongue

Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjanonee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Good morning, Afternoon, Evening , Night...wherever u are in the world, I hope you're having a great one and that all is well with you guys *HUGS* 

@Euphoria: Great take Clap...Yash really is still a kid at heart when he feels corned he doesn't give give you any answers but once you talked to him nicely and slow...he opens up to you LoL 

@Jyo: OMG amazing observation regarding AarYa wearing the color blue and it representing water one the element that keep playing a crucial part in AarYa's lives ClapClap

I know i sound like a broken record but i really want a heated confrontation between AarYa in the rain Embarrassed

@Angel: Thank you very much Sir...Same here, IMO it won't be long before Mr Yash Scindia realizes that his hate was nothing more than a cover up Wink

@Pearl: Thanks!...Hope u get some downtime soon 

@Saf: Anytime Love! u take care xoxo 

Still ready posts...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagem..Khushi..Eva JQPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenix

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Hey!!!!Sadiie
Hope you are doing Great!
Well,we got a SBB segment where there was Ranbir Kaooor making the gesture of baby in front of Aarthi as if he is asking is she pregnant so,SBB gave us this headline that Aarthi is pregnant...I am sure its misleading cause in his movie Ranbir is dumb and def and he is looking for Priyanka chopra who is also pregnant...so we are hoping that Ranbir is asking for pregnant PC from Aarthi and Aarthi nods that she has seen her and shows him the way.

I hope I made sense...

@Pearl this post is no way intended to single you out - I know there are many out there that need to know the following information.

Calling someone dumb and deaf is derogatory - because the word dumb is akin to being called stupid.  He/She may not be able to talk but surely can communicate in sign language.  So please refer to such people and Ranbir in this circumstance as a deaf person.

@Anonee Dumb means that someone is unable to talk, like deaf means someone is unable to hear. Pearl didn't mean it in that sense.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Hey!!!!Sadiie
Hope you are doing Great!
Well,we got a SBB segment where there was Ranbir Kaooor making the gesture of baby in front of Aarthi as if he is asking is she pregnant so,SBB gave us this headline that Aarthi is pregnant...I am sure its misleading cause in his movie Ranbir is dumb and def and he is looking for Priyanka chopra who is also pregnant...so we are hoping that Ranbir is asking for pregnant PC from Aarthi and Aarthi nods that she has seen her and shows him the way.

I hope I made sense...

@Pearl this post is no way intended to single you out - I know there are many out there that need to know the following information.

Calling someone dumb and deaf is derogatory - because the word dumb is akin to being called stupid.  He/She may not be able to talk but surely can communicate in sign language.  So please refer to such people and Ranbir in this circumstance as a deaf person.

@Anonee Dumb means that someone is unable to talk, like deaf means someone is unable to hear. Pearl didn't mean it in that sense.

It is not nice to call someone who is deaf ,dumb so a better word wud be hearing impaired and leave it tht b4 this turns into a gr8 debateTongueLOL

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 08 September 2012 at 9:02am

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjpalbharilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index