Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 61)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by Euphoria.

Aarti cannot be pregnant. If she has forgotten about her consummation, she's definitely suffering from amnesia! =S 

ROFL ROFL

And it would be a major insult to Yash's skills!! Ouch LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjilovepyaarEuphoria.jikky_84

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Aarti cannot be pregnant. If she has forgotten about her consummation, she's definitely suffering from amnesia! =S 

Where did this pregnancy rumour come from? Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaarEuphoria.

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Hope G3 and Papa S have take Boa along to manage and pick their bags.. so that no one comes between Aarti and Yash confrontation.

I too think they are planning for  confrontation and thats why sending the elders away Embarrassed

I thought that read consumation! What The!!! ROFL Chi!!! ROFL
DC thread messes my mind up! ROFL ROFL

..Khushi..AngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaarEuphoria.

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL

OMG...then I can't blame him if he says he hates her LOL LOL

AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaarEuphoria.

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Hope G3 and Papa S have take Boa along to manage and pick their bags.. so that no one comes between Aarti and Yash confrontation.

I too think they are planning for  confrontation and thats why sending the elders away Embarrassed

I thought that read consumation! What The!!! ROFL Chi!!! ROFL
DC thread messes my mind up! ROFL ROFL

See Sadiie...we can't mess up more your already messed up brain...chi...chii ROFL

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjilovepyaarEuphoria.Loveforlife

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Wheeww, just finished reading all of your interesting discussions, takes and analysis... I Enjoyed it!!!

@Zetter Lovely take as ever! Embarrassed  Am glad you don't missed it this time... What about the sperm donor, nice term haha..LOL

@Jyo Amazing Analysis!!! Clap ClapLove how you explain about the two important clues which might be the reason of Yash anger, it maybe the Diary, Prashant truth or the combination of both...
Maybe from the previous fiasco, Aarti's guessed is wrong but this time, I feel she's right. But still we don't know.
Agree, Yash and Aman convo and the Essel World flashback are the best highlight for this episode. Loved this scene too!!!

@Saf, Nice take
Clap .. Enjoy your vacation dear!

@Samana  Awesome take as always!!
Clap Clap Love how you say about the truth behind the facade of the two characters. Wherein Aarti presents a very strong woman, but deep inside is a person who fears a lot. Whereas Yash seeing as a very sensitive and fragile man, but the truth is he's a very strong and a steady one... Agree that divorce truth may be the reason. But still we never know unless Yash speak to Aarti. And yes, if Yash didn't know it yet, I just hope Aarti will be the one to initiate telling the truth.

@Borna Totally agree with you! Thumbs Up I love the way you compliment Kratika and Gurmeet.. TBH, whenever I watch their scene, the only thing I did is to see their gorgeous face and their brilliant acting. I don't understand the language but their expressions is my only way to know what's happening.

@Indu Love, love your take!!! Hug Yash as a denial king, really true. I hope soon he will realize how really unfair he is to Aarti, when he found out about the reason behind that lie and her real intention of hiding the truth.. And Aarti should be the only one who will tell him all that in order to clear his mind.. Looking forward to their confrontation..

@Dora Fantastic take!! Clap Nice observations about Payal and the voice of the song which indicates the characters emotions.

@Nina Agree, Thumbs Up Paridhi is somehow right on what she said. And Prateek is the one to blame.. Can't wait for Monday to come..

@Red Marvelous take!!!
Clap Clap TBH, Whenever I read your write-ups, I'm always excited to see what negative things you will tell about the episode. But reading your take now, I guess you somehow love it.. And oh, maybe we will see more of Mr. Dubey, Payal and Paridhi now, coz G3 and Papa S is not around. Exchange court maybe.. LOL

@Sadiie Aww your back, how's your school??? Any way love your one week take, missed the monkey and the Rambo cat as well... Embarrassed

@Veena, Anituram, Maham, Euphoria, Asha, Anu and Z  Fabulous takes girls!!! Clap ClapClap

@all (you know who u are)  Great discussions everyone!!! Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Loveforlifejikky_84ilovepyaarEuphoria.

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Where did this pregnancy rumour come from? Confused

Hey!!!!Sadiie
Hope you are doing Great!
Well,we got a SBB segment where there was Ranbir Kaooor making the gesture of baby in front of Aarthi as if he is asking is she pregnant so,SBB gave us this headline that Aarthi is pregnant...I am sure its misleading cause in his movie Ranbir is dumb and def and he is looking for Priyanka chopra who is also pregnant...so we are hoping that Ranbir is asking for pregnant PC from Aarthi and Aarthi nods that she has seen her and shows him the way.

I hope I made sense...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixLoveforlifeilovepyaarEuphoria.jikky_84

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL

OMG...then I can't blame him if he says he hates her LOL LOL

No wonder then Yash broke Arpita's photo's he feels betrayed..." You lied Arpita, You lied, You always told me I was good in bed!! " ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Loveforlife - 08 September 2012 at 7:25am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjpalbharKesha_H.jikky_84ilovepyaarEuphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index