Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 59)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Ok, so after watching yesterday's episode this is what I felt...

Yash came to know about Prashant's truth and also he is in love with Arati. but now he cannot move forward in his this new found feeling because of a LIE.

Yesterday when Aman confronted Yash, he not even once denied the fact that Arati loves him and even accepted that whereas earlier he always talked for both of them and told that even Arati don't love him and its just respect. Also he didn't tell his usual lines that LOVE HAPPENS ONLY ONCE. So it clearly shows he has started to love him.

But he also told Aman that I stood with Arati yesterday because she was right and there comes the BIGGEST PROBLEM that is when the divorcee truth comes out Arati is not right, as she hid this and so he can't stand with her Ouch Unlike Arati Yash knows that such big things can't be hidden for ever and this will come out one day and then his family will be against Arati as here Scindiya's are right as they have very clearly told Dubey's that they don't want and divorcee for Yash and also asked about Arati's husband. So its a clear case of cheating by Dubey's.

So he is taking the decision of staying away from her because as and when he sees her, he knows that she loves him and he also so its going to be difficult for both but also along with the love he will see the betrayal also whenever he sees Arati.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixilovepyaarEuphoria.

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Yeah, and i wonder if maybe it did happened and that's why Yash broke Arpita's photos? 

I mean he hates Aarti because he found out about Prashant but why broke Arpita's things? Confused Remember in one of his flashes, it was raining and Yash was walking towards Aarti while she is walking back? Guess something happened in that raining night.

That was not a new flashback. The scene already happened, where Aarti was splashing rain on her face and Yash was telling her to stop acting childish.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11AngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjEuphoria.

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by KinSanj

but i can expect no visarjan happening till friday. coz barfi was to enter on the wednesday and it was still pretty much day out there LOL

Aww man, are you sure Barfi's entering on Wednesday? Ouch
yeah ranbir mention it in the segment saying he'll be coming in all these shows on 12th September. and dats a wednesday right?

Yeah it is. But maybe we'll get the confrontation on Thursday then? I really hope they don't end Friday's episode with them coming face to face, that would be a hugeee cliffhanger

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11..Khushi..AngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjEuphoria.jikky_84KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
guys did you all notice the reaction of Yash when aman asked yash why he loves her, coz he's seen how possesive he is for aarti. it went more on a softer side

and then to cover up his emotions he said "You're mistaken. I CAN never love aarti ji. I Hate Her" (he didn't say i never loved aarti ji, he said i Can't) i actually took this scene as a hint...even aman was't convinced about the hating bit LOL

Edited by KinSanj - 08 September 2012 at 6:59am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99..Khushi..lulujjjjAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixVishaD.Euphoria.jikky_84ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@Asha
I agree. That's why he breaks Arpita's pictures too, because of his newfound feelings for Aarti. He's hurt only because Aarti didn't find the need to tell him that she was a divorcee and he hates lies.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.jikky_84KinSanj

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
@KinSanj I noticed! Embarrassed It was so cute! It's clear that Yash has strong feelings for her. He sounded like he was only trying to convince himself by saying he hates her. Smile

nirmalac99..Khushi..lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.jikky_84KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

@KinSanj I noticed! Embarrassed It was so cute! It's clear that Yash has strong feelings for her. He sounded like he was only trying to convince himself by saying he hates her. Smile
yeah when he said "Main aarti ji se kabhi pyaar nahi kar sakta. I hate her."

I was like yeh boy keep saying it...the more u say u hate it her the more obvious it's becoming that you're madly in love with her. hehe

..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterFireLordPhoenixilovepyaarEuphoria.jikky_84

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Need to Have a Promo...Can We Expect a Promo Atleast by 2 marrow...Eagerly Waiting for that...

Already a Week gone without a Promo...I strongly Hope that we MAy get a New Promo 2marrow...May be Promo May show Barfi and Heroine with Aarya...I hope so...

..Khushi..Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjpalbharjikky_84ilovepyaarEuphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index