Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 57)

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
The Scindia's have to immerse Ganpu right, so maybe Yash decides to tag along (highly unlikely though) and even Aarti happens to be at the same place? That's the only way in which they can meet I think? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..InduG64Zetterjyoti06ilovepyaar

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

I thought visharjan happens during the day. Never heard of a night visharjan. I may be wrong though. 

@Anu: It starts during day and carries on till night. That's cause there are so many Ganpatis from all over the city to be immersed...We see similar scenarios during Durga puja immersion here in Kolkata.Smile

Edited by InduG64 - 08 September 2012 at 5:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

I thought visharjan happens during the day. Never heard of a night visharjan. I may be wrong though. 
Visarjan happens all day and night actually  because of too much of crowd and all Embarrassed

And I m sure the metting of both is happening this week or else both would not hv been wearing matching blue Tongue and see even Senior Scindia will b out of action in Delhi next week .. so I feel stage is set for AarYa confrontation in private WinkEmbarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagem..Khushi..nirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixilovepyaarEuphoria.KinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
All plsss dont forget to comment in our lovely newsletter edition Embarrassed

..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixVishaD.Euphoria.ilovepyaar

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Oh! Thanks Indu Di and Jyo Di, wasn't aware of that. For Durga Puja out here, visharajan only takes place in the morning but I guess it's because Singapore is tiny and there's only like 3 Durga Pujas that happen here. No crowd no nothing. So if it's the same for Ganpati Visharjan, we may be able to see a confrontation between Yash and Aarti! Gosh I'm super excited!! =)) 

And oh yes, the sudden absence of the Senior Scindias is surely raising a doubt in my mind. Let's see how the drama unfolds next week! =D 

cynthiagemnirmalac99..Khushi..SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaar

lakshmiayyappan Newbie
lakshmiayyappan
lakshmiayyappan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
they are extending this serial (punar vivah) lately earlier it was very good but now its becoming to decline to low levels like other common serials i am eager like others in this club to know the climax

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScurolulujjjj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
why is the Dc so quiet today? let's get the discussion going people...or has it finished? I still have my part of the discussion to do LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
So the Scindhia's could be doing the Visharjan during the night and it could start raining and Yash could look at Aarti after running into her and be like yummm she's wearing the same sari I keep remembering her in and they could reunite! Perfecto! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99..Khushi..AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index