Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 56)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

OMGGG  did anyone get the biggest clue Shocked..

Aarti is wearing blue ...she meets Ranbir in this blue saree and there Yash too meets Kareena in blue shirt ...as per all spoilers ,ranbir and kareena will bring them close and also blue is colour of water which always played cruicial role in AarYa's life and as per yesterday's episode ,its Ganesh visarjan day which Ansh said and so they hv a half day school ShockedShocked...

So while Ganesha will b immersed in water , both Aarti and Yash will meet at the same time as both r wearing blue ...its their colour of reunion ...Ganesha will reunite them before leaving Shocked...

Also its the same saree in which Aarti was hving fun in rain and Yash keeps seeing that flash of Aarti in rain wearing that blue saree Shocked...so now their reunion too will happen when Aarti is wearing this same blue saree and even Yash is in  blue ...and like I said blue is colour of water which always connects AarYa and even Ganesh visarjan is same day..

Its all falling in place ...CVs r definitely hving a vision here..they hv decided it all ShockedClap

Brilliant! I can't wait for this! Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk..Khushi..AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06Euphoria.

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
@Euphoria: It would be so so so so sooo beautiful! Oh, imagine night time, in the rain, intense... Yash and Aarti. OMG :|

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

@Jyo Di: I think everyone's aware of Aarti's feelings for Yash (even Yash himself knows it) but like you said, no one knows or even fathomed the idea of Yash ALREADY being in love with Aarti. It's interesting how Aman caught on it though, like from the first meeting itself, he could tell that Yash is in love with Aarti while the family, who is with them 24*7 couldn't. "one can hv extreme hatred for someone ,only when once u had extreme love for that same person". I agree with you on this! Totally. Except that it's not had for Yash but have. He is in love with her after all, just denying it and Aarti just hasn't realised it yet. =P Makes me wanna call them what Indu Di calls them, dunces. Apt name indeed! LOL About the colour 'kismat connection', wow, that's really something. Totally overlooked it in the midst of trying to figure out what's going on in Yash's mind! I would love to see Yash and Aarti meet when immersing Ganpu! But I doubt that's gonna happen because from the spoilers, Yash is in some party while Aarti is on the road, alone. 

@Bold part : Actually I m expecting them to meet accidentally at the middle of the road while its raining Embarrassed...See Aarti is already on the road when she meets Ranbir and there Yash too is not in house but in some party where he meets Kareena which means at night he is going to come back home na WinkTongue...So both can meet in the middle of the road in heavy rains while on the other hand Ganesh visarjan can b shown ...

it can b a beautiful scene actually if CVs hv visioned it in that manner .. reunion of AarYa in rain during ganesh visarjan EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 08 September 2012 at 5:18am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemMr.ZkPearl_27..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaarEuphoria.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
@Kirti : In that Aman-Yash confrontation if u notice he used those words like " I hate her ..I can never love her" like a defence when his chori was almost caught by Aman Wink... If he has no feelings for Aarti ,then he could hv used words like "My only love is Arpita ..so no question of loving anyone else" and walked off Big smile...whats the need to stress on words like "hate" or "I can never love her" ..which sounds more like "I m in denial" types TongueLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkPearl_27nirmalac99..Khushi..lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixilovepyaarEuphoria.

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
@Jyoti: Does Ganesh Visarjan happen at night?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06Euphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
@Saffi: Ok put a break to your imagination coz it's running wild! As if it's not bad enough to get me all high-spirited about them having a confrontation in the rain, you just had to add the night bit as well. Stern SmileEmbarrassed There goes my brain again. Sigh, AarYa does that to me. Blushing

@Jyo Di: Oh gosh. That's just too good to happen for real. If it really happens the way you envisioned it, I swear I would be suffering from multiple mini heart attacks when the episode airs. If they do happen to meet, I hope Aarti gets over and done with her divorce status at once. And hopefully Yash won't walk off like he usually does. =) Maybe we can see some really emotional scenes between the 2 of them, like Yash consoling/comforting a broken Aarti? Am I wishing for a little too much? Maybe I am. LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemMr.ZkPearl_27..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaar

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I thought visharjan happens during the day. Never heard of a night visharjan. I may be wrong though. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I thought it happened during the day too! Confused 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjpalbharjyoti06Euphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index