Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 55)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

@ Pearl: Thanks. Will miss u too expecially during the live updates time

HugWell,I hardly give updates.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 08 September 2012 at 4:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjEuphoria.

DrSonali Groupbie
DrSonali
DrSonali

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Nice clues n analysis.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjEuphoria.

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
@ Pearl. HugYep but you're still there in the discussion

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjEuphoria.

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
@Angel: Thank you. Love how you talk to me these days in my river/brook lingo...it's fascinating.Smile

@Jyo: Thanks. I loved your connecting of the blue dots back there...only you  could have done that. I hope you are right, and before leaving Ganpati bappa at least brings them face to face...better still gets them stuck somewhere because of the rains.Day Dreaming

Aman is a neutral person here...plus he saw them in Mumbai in a much different ambiance...so is able to formulate an unbiased opinion. The noticeable fact was when he mentioned about their love for each other, there was no reaction of any surprise from Yash...it was as if he was very much aware of those feelings. That's why his "I hate you...I cannot love her" becomes his outpourings of immediate anger and not something he really believes in. Once he gets to know that there was no wrong intent behind Aarti's action, his anger will automatically ebb out...and then he won't be able to sustain these recent feelings of hatred. Let's just say compared to the deep ocean of his real feelings whose depth he cannot even begin to measure, these feelings of anger are just puddles formed because of recent rains and that can be cleared away.Embarrassed

@Zet: Thanks, my dear. Denial or no denial...let him just answer one question to himself: Why is he not able to walk about in peace if she really means nothing?...Coward dunce!!!Tongue  Even if this has nothing to do with Mr P, I sure hope that after the scare she received and the Good morning that happened...Aarti won't hold back on the truth.

@Pearl: Thanks, dear friend. Smile

@Saf: Bon voyage!!!Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06Euphoria.

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
@ Indu: Thanks Big smileHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjEuphoria.

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Today's episode analysis...

The first scene was just to take away seriors it seems, could understand other reason...

Paridhi wanted to do night shift maybe thats the reason. Paridhi's one dialog was I like, when she said she want to give propority to both relationship and work. Rest I was not with her today, only because of the way she took it out on Vidhi. The same Vidhi who made her feel comfortable when she needed him, she is bitter with Pratik but she took it all on her. Even today she was trying to make her understand, now she is flying high but for tomorrow does she have plan..

I am not with Pratik at all, he cares all about others but her. He even accepted he cannot stand for her in front of his parents Ouch, now how pathetic that can be. You don;t even want to try and giving up..e

Aman-Yash talk, first thing I noticed was body doubleOuch So Yash is mad becuase she loves him, and blames her.Okay what about him, he also have feelings for her, he even tried to burn his memories of first love why he doen't blame himself. Why didn't he say I am guilty too when she begged yesterday, tell me what is my mistake and he just said she did paap..

Dubey's house scene, okay you talk so lound about Prashant and then behave as if no one can hearOuch So Aarti, how stupid she can be, some friend ask about your first husband in front your child who don;t know, and she didn't hush her... And on the top of she didn;t make him understand someway to avoid further accidents..

Who is this friend Suneeta I wonder, hopefully not another loop...

I loved the last scene, Kratika looked very pretty and natural. LOL she is worse than me, my girls are so dare devils that I am glad there are height restrictions, else they will go on any crazy ride..

----------------------

Thanks God no precap actually...

One observation, the saree Aarti is wearing right now isn't that the same saree he sees in the FB..Wonder she comes back in front of him in rain to ask about Prashant and he will get too excited to be able hear what she is actually saying,  and then Aarti all done talking will be like OK I said it and he didn;t react so all is fine nowOuch. You know same MU happened between her and Dubeys..

My brain stops working when thinking of possibilities, sometimes what I write doesn't make sense back to me even when read it againOuch

Great take! If it is the same Sari, Yash is wearing a blue dress shirt in his inaugeration with Kareena. Maybe it's after this that we'll have the final confrontation... in the rain? Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06Euphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
@Red: I agree, even I find it a little strange that she doesn't remember important events that had happened in Mumbai. Initially I thought that maybe they weren't noteworthy to her because they didn't directly affect her relationship with Yash (i.e. The fire incident. Yes Yash was angry but seems like he wasn't exceptionally bothered by it and actually got over it while at Mumbai). But subsequent events such as the late night-out and now the meeting with Sunita (?), these are surely important enough for her to remember. Now I don't know if that's deliberately done by the writers or it's a blooper on their part. And the diary part, oh YES totally. I wonder if anything would trigger the memory of the diary. I feel that the diary does hold a lot of importance so I am keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that the writers would touch on it soon. =) HAHA so true, Aarti really is a scapegoat for all, poor soul really! LOL

@Jyo Di: I think everyone's aware of Aarti's feelings for Yash (even Yash himself knows it) but like you said, no one knows or even fathomed the idea of Yash ALREADY being in love with Aarti. It's interesting how Aman caught on it though, like from the first meeting itself, he could tell that Yash is in love with Aarti while the family, who is with them 24*7 couldn't. "one can hv extreme hatred for someone ,only when once u had extreme love for that same person". I agree with you on this! Totally. Except that it's not had for Yash but have. He is in love with her after all, just denying it and Aarti just hasn't realised it yet. =P Makes me wanna call them what Indu Di calls them, dunces. Apt name indeed! LOL About the colour 'kismat connection', wow, that's really something. Totally overlooked it in the midst of trying to figure out what's going on in Yash's mind! I would love to see Yash and Aarti meet when immersing Ganpu! But I doubt that's gonna happen because from the spoilers, Yash is in some party while Aarti is on the road, alone. 

@Saf: Have a safe journey and enjoy yourself! =D

@Saffi: Final confrontation, that too in the rain! Day Dreaming Girl, you have done me in! Ahh how cute and intense would such a scene be! OMG now I really want a confrontation in the rain. Otherwise, confession in the rain would do as well. EmbarrassedLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaar

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
oh yeah i have now came to know dat i have got patience...Icon Monkey Yoyo coz u know reading 55 pages continuously is something that i have never done!!!  pheewww Monkey Winks ok now am getting sleep at this weird hour... i knew it... this is gonna happen...Monkey Icons need a coffee for sure... but wait i need to say something...
yeah yash u r in love oh yes u are...Monkey Icon
and am in love wid dat aman... but just as friend huh... i love only yash... n he will be my love forever...Monkey Emoticons

and yeahhh man aarthi did stumble down from the false mountain of  hope she build herself... by being a virtual widow... she needs this panic... buhahaha... Monkey Iconi know am having this sadistic pleasure but yeah she needs it for sure...Monkey Icon Cici

Edited by anushaarja - 08 September 2012 at 5:24am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986nirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjpalbharFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index