Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 53)

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

@Khushi :Entire Yash prob now is due to rain only...Something to do with that...So CV planned like that
I suppose so. Honestly I no more want to bother about the reason. All I want now is AarYa to patch up by next week & their hug. As long as the reason is not them getting intimate & doing it, I'm fine.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 08 September 2012 at 2:32am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
@joe- y r u so shocked for revealing the spoilerUnhappy

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged

@Saff: Enjoy your vacation and come back refreshed.

@Indu: Loved your take. The whispering the trees should be heard by the river soon, from the wind that carries from the trees at the brook. I hope the wind don't turn violent!

@Red: Your endorsement that this episode is good makes it good enough for me to go into writerly mode and write a long take but I'm sorry I can't do it today.

@Z: Lovely reactions and sentiment in regards the episode!

@anituram: I hope Yash finds himself free of the maze of his emotions to appreciate Arti and love her fully in coming times.

@Maham: I just love the way you express the simplest things that happen in the episode when you find thaem lovely.

@Sadiie: Oh you are back with the monkeys. And how! Written update for the the whole week!The angry cat is here to stay it seems as long as Bua is there. Lovely analysis. How was college!

@Visha_Dhami: Lovely banner on ArYa.

@Jyo: I love the tenacity of your ideas and have not let gone of the idea of the diary and Yash finding about Prashant. I too feel there are many layered factors in making Yash hate Arti. I wish Aman had made him write a list of what he hates about Arti and what he likes about Arti!

@Prasadini: Lists remind me of you. I hope Yash do a list to figure out how he feels about Arti. Loved your advice on how to stay happily married.

@..Khushi..: Nice video of rain and ArYa!

@Zet: Loved your take. I hope the line get blurred and made to disappear. The hate has to subside sooner than later!

Edited by AngelDark - 08 September 2012 at 3:20am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Kittya_Cullennirmalac99InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
@Borna: I'm sorry I don't say I love your take on Kratika and GC, more often. It's like I'm on a diet from chocolate and sweet things though I do love the way you express your love for them. I'm not too good at expressing my love for actors.LOL All I can say is wonderful actor/actress.

Edited by AngelDark - 08 September 2012 at 2:43am

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAniSweetyInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawbella

@joe- y r u so shocked for revealing the spoilerUnhappy

I think she shocked herself with that revelation that CV's are going to unite them through Ganpati!Big smile and I hope they do!

EDT: Note to self: Everyone must be out to lunch at this hour or sleeping!Confused

Edited by AngelDark - 08 September 2012 at 2:46am

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I Sincerly hope aarthi and yash must not have consumated thereWink

..Khushi..Kittya_Cullennirmalac99InduG64Zettercssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Euphoria.

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

I Sincerly hope aarthi and yash must not have consumated thereWink

Oh no!Shocked in Essel WorldROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Yeah...SBS voice said that...Some rain scene really happened in mumbai i am sure

Edited by anituram - 08 September 2012 at 3:20am

..Khushi..nirmalac99lulujjjjpalbharsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06Euphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index