Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 52)

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
@Zetter: The most inexpensive cast member of PV. He must have appeared in all of 5 scenes and he's gone, but his spirit remains...

I want to see many many scenes each with SP and Aarti or anyone where Yash is trying to get through, but they walk away. And Yash goes running after them. I want his to taste his own medicine. He will know how frustrating it can be to the other party. 

@Euphoria:  Thanks! I loved your line below. 

Maybe Aarti should try the same on him instead of asking the same old questions - "kya kiya maine", "kyun karte hain nafrat mujhse aap" and her latest obsession "mujhe kuch yaad nahin hain". LOL

Because at some point when I feel more invested, I want to trace Aarti's lapses throughout this segment. Aarti comes across like a scatter-brain and it offends me. She's unable to recall any event until something or someone triggers her memory. Given how dire of a situation she finds herself in, she ought to have pulled out a pad and started to list out everything she did since she left for Mumbai. And until now, the diary has yet to be recalled by her. Considering how panicked she was of Yash finding out, she has yet to remember it. Your line is apt. - "mujhe kuch yaad nahin hain". 

All I can say is that the CVs are projecting their own lapses on to her. Even the CVs! Aarti is a scapegoat for EVERYONE. LOL

Edited by redeye2012 - 08 September 2012 at 1:01am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Euphoria.

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by KinSanj

51 pgs of catching up to do and i still hvnt seen the episode :o

watch the episode...then read through the pages LOLLOL
yeah that's what i am going to do. just gonna start watching it and then see what we members have come up here =D

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroEuphoria.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
OMGGG  did anyone get the biggest clue Shocked..

Aarti is wearing blue ...she meets Ranbir in this blue saree and there Yash too meets Kareena in blue shirt ...as per all spoilers ,ranbir and kareena will bring them close and also blue is colour of water which always played cruicial role in AarYa's life and as per yesterday's episode ,its Ganesh visarjan day which Ansh said and so they hv a half day school ShockedShocked...

So while Ganesha will b immersed in water , both Aarti and Yash will meet at the same time as both r wearing blue ...its their colour of reunion ...Ganesha will reunite them before leaving Shocked...

Also its the same saree in which Aarti was hving fun in rain and Yash keeps seeing that flash of Aarti in rain wearing that blue saree Shocked...so now their reunion too will happen when Aarti is wearing this same blue saree and even Yash is in  blue ...and like I said blue is colour of water which always connects AarYa and even Ganesh visarjan is same day..

Its all falling in place ...CVs r definitely hving a vision here..they hv decided it all ShockedClap

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Piienirmalac99smileymj10Kittya_Cullen..Khushi..Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjLoveforlifeshubhika124ilovepyaarEuphoria.roseinbloomKinSanj

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Finally could find some time for IF's Punar Vivaah forum.

@Sam:
Loved your take. I always say this I guess but today I loved how you have described the Essel World flashback scene where Arti's fear was soothed by Yash's strong presence. Arti is afraid for herself but brave for the loved one's. Yash maybe fragile but he has inner strength when it matters the most. I guess this means they completely match each others psyche. Made for each other , if you will!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24Samanalysejyoti06Euphoria.

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Aarti having worn same blue saree on Friday's epi, is it a mere coincidence or cvs have something planned?

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 08 September 2012 at 2:18am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.gcluvLoveforlife

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Jyothi clearly specified about blue...Waiting for next week

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Euphoria.

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
@Khushi :Entire Yash prob now is due to rain only...Something to do with that...So CV planned like that

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemKittya_Cullen..Khushi..saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Gone interview Dishank (Prateek) soon IN SHAA ALLAH, If u have any question for him, do PM it to me...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index