Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 51)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Why what is there in the blue sari did Aarti miss a spot on it when she washed it at dhoobi ghat??

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyEuphoria.roseinbloomilovepyaar

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
@Awww welcome back Sadiie! Fantastic analyses. I always imagined Yash to be tall but when he stands near Papa S and Aman, then he falls a little short. GC's just a little taller than Kratika and most of the time she's in flats. If Yash and Prashant ever have a face to face confrontation (and Sarwar is still playing him) then it'll be so funny to watch. Sarwar is freakin tall like Papa S. When I watched the final confrontation between Aarti and Prashant, he was towering about a foot above her and when Shobhaji stood next to him, I just burst into laughter, it just looked so funny - a tiny woman telling off a giant of a man! Now that I've thought of that episode, OMG the way Shobha and Dubey just whisked him and shoved him into the room so Yash wouldn't see him was hilarious. 

Important things I forgot to mention in my last post:
- Loved the Yash and Aman chitter chatter! Hopefully Aman sticks around a little longer, I really like this guy. So Yash is aware that Aarti loves him and that he cares for her and is possessive of her but he just hates her. I'm beginning to think it's more like "I hate you because I love you" just like Jyo said. 

- The Essel World flashback was cute! Aarti's expressions and her behavior when the kids went on the ride were so believable and I loved the last part where she clutched onto his arm and then Yash's intense stare at her Blushing. Yash didn't mind being touched by Aarti in Mumbai nor did he mind gazing at her pretty face. But in Bhopal, he hates the sight of her, hates her touching him, and just plain hates her. I think it's something in the air in Bhopal ROFL

Edited by salvatore-nina - 07 September 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemredeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99..Khushi..lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Allbut1Zetterjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.Loveforlife

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@salvatore-nina: Totally agree about Sarwar! He really is incredibly tall and it suits him. I have to give it to the PH for casting the perfect guys opposite Kratika! She's pretty tall herself and she needs handsome, and even taller guys to stand next to her, whether it be in the form of her ex, her best friend or her husband!

And so far Gurmeet has been the shortest of the three! I always thought he was pretty tall and then I saw him standing next to Daddy Scindia and now Aman! LOL But really though, I absolutely love tall guys and that's why thumbs up to the casting crew for GC, Sarwar and now Aadesh! I just really hope that our new Prashant, whoever he is going to be, is up to the mark with Sarwar because he's going to have quiet a role to play once this whole issue comes to blow!

Edited by Allbut1 - 08 September 2012 at 1:04am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemredeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I absolutely adored Thursday's and Friday's episodes. The picture is becoming clearer and clearer and yet the matter remains as twisted as ever since we have no confirmation about anything that we are speculating. Friday's episode was full of 'wow' moments. Ansh's innocent revelation of the fact that he knows that Prashant is, or should I say WAS his dad, Aman and Yash's confrontation and finally the cute family moments between AarYa and the kids. =)

Aman, gotta give it to this guy. His genuine concern for both Yash and Aarti truly touched my heart. I was quite surprised by Yash's reaction when Aman casually told him that Aarti is head over heels in love with him. So he knows, he knew it all along. Someone rightly pointed out, he is indeed in denial and since denial is the first step towards love, we can safely say that Yash is in love, not that we were doubting it in the first place though! LOL I found it interesting that Yash said "main Aartiji se pyaar nahin kar sakta" before saying that he hates her. If he hated her so much, he could have left out the first line right? =P @Red: Totally agree with what you said about Yash not being able to comprehend complex statements. Truly, it was Aman's short and to the point statements that successfully got Yash to respond. Maybe Aarti should try the same on him instead of asking the same old questions - "kya kiya maine", "kyun karte hain nafrat mujhse aap" and her latest obsession "mujhe kuch yaad nahin hain". LOL

The final scene left me breathless, literally. I was numbed the minute I saw that look in Yash's eyes. The passion, gosh, it sent shivers down my spine. GC was brilliant! I couldn't take my eyes off him. And the fear in Aarti was so brilliantly portrayed by KS. It really seemed as though she was scared. It was beyond adorable! If such a simple gesture can do this to me, god save me. =| The entire FB left me wanting for more, and I suppose we would be getting more on Monday. Like Indu Di mentioned, it's confrontation week next week and boy am I looking forward to it! =P 

Sadiie! Welcome back dearie, was missing your cute monkeys and that 'firing' cat! LOL Wonderful analysis as usual! Great takes everyone! =D

Just something really random, I was listening to the song "Dil se re" the other day and I found this stanza apt for Yash and Aarti. It kinda describes the state that they are in right now, witht he mausam ka jadoo's effect wearing off. =( LOL

Do Patte Patjhad Ke Pedon Se Utre The
Pedon Ki Shakhon Se Utre The 
Phir Utne Mausam Guzre Woh Patte Do Bechaare
Phir Ugne Ki Chahat Mein Woh Sahraon Se Guzre
Woh Patte Dil Dil Dil The Woh Dil The Dil Dil The
Dil Hai To Phir Dard Hoga Dard Hai To Dil Bhi Hoga 
Mausam Guzarte Hi Rahte Hain 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012leenarana42Kittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10..Khushi..Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjInduG64cssudhaZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaar

leenarana42 IF-Dazzler
leenarana42
leenarana42

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Perfect title Jyoti & wonderful analysis.  I loved the esssel world scnes and noticed clearly how much Yash ji was enjoying Aarti's touch.

It's going to be two strong reasons of Yash anger
First he came to know about Prashant and second he read Aarti's diary

redeye2012nirmalac99..Khushi..Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24AngeloScuroAllbut1lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaEuphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Hehe I think GC is pretty tall himself but so happened that all the guys in this show, apart from Pankaj and Prateek, are exceptionally tall, which is a good thing though. Honestly, I think PV has the best cast, be it in terms of looks or acting. The are truly phenomenal. =D And Gurmeet and Kratika look so compatible. It's as if they are made for each other. <3 

EDIT ---

Maham! Your creations are absolutely breathtaking. Gorgeous work dearie! =D 

Edited by Euphoria. - 08 September 2012 at 12:42am

redeye2012..Khushi..nirmalac99Kittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
51 pgs of catching up to do and i still hvnt seen the episode :o

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

51 pgs of catching up to do and i still hvnt seen the episode :o

watch the episode...then read through the pages LOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64Zettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1Euphoria.KinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index