Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/9 Dragon Club : Akele Hum Akele Tum :( (Page 50)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I forgot to add.

Aman[Aadesh] is so Damn tall!
Come on GC! Someone Pull his legs dammit! LOL
I don't like it when Mr.Sindhiya looks extremely tall compared to his Sons as well ROFL

Peace LOL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemadi1986redeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27Kittya_CullenAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAniSweetylulujjjjZetterInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06Euphoria.shubhika124

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
@Sadiie: Welcome Back Hug...Fanfreakintastic analyses Heart Thumbs Up...It's great to see the trigger happy cat and the monkeys Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24SamanalyseFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjAllbut1Euphoria.

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
@Samana: Amazing analysis ClapClapClap...Yes Aarti did make a big mistake by not telling Yash about P...the day she had the confrontation with the latter she felt that they were cheating Yash and she was determined to tell him the truth when Shobhaji stopped her saying that the blame lies with her and Dubeyji not Aarti <_<...Sure she was emotionally drained after her confrontation w/ P but why sweep the lie under the rug? and now that same rug is being pulled from under her feet, the question is...who's gonna be there to catch her before she falls? Confused

I felt bad for both Vidhi & Paridhi yesterday...Vidhi didn't deserved to be talked to like that when all she did was give Paridhi some advice as for the latter she doesn't trust her husband anymore, she feels neglected and  IMO she's starting to resent Pratik Ouch

I liked what you said about Yash finding his inner strength Thumbs Up...I think we saw a glimpse of his inner strength during Ansh's kidnapping but then it fade away...but this time i don't see it going away when he finally tapped into it Wink

I know that Aarti made a promise to Ganesha but my question is what's gonna happened to those three precious angels if/when she leaves Yash's life? Are they gonna have visitations between the two houses (a few days here & a few days there)? I still don't see them being apart for much longer anyways just want them to hatched it out, kiss and make up TongueLOL

I can't wait for next week's episodes Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99..Khushi..Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1lulujjjjInduG64FireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06Euphoria.

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Red: One of these days I am going to try writing like you...nahin, seriously. The flow is like the water slides in waterworld...smooth twists and turns, guided with an exciting ease...and you land with a one-liner splash, only to want to go right back up...(The glitch is if I try, I might fly tangentially in the first turn itself...Ermm Big smile)

I liked the Aman part you wrote. That Aman is like you...you know. All casual...but he got through to Yash like none before. That was some reality check he gave Yash. 

@Indu: Wow! That IS high praise coming from you. Thanks! I loved that water slide analogy. Only you could compare a take to it. ClapClap And I am so happy to be compared to Aman. I love this guy!LOL
Besides, you are just being modest. I'm sure you could easily write like me. 

And loved your take, particularly Aarti's. My favorite lines...

"When you had walked toward the edge of truth and stepped into the darkness of lies, you believed you will either find a small ground to stand on or you will teach yourself to fly. You got both...yet all the standing and all the soaring was in darkness...and the light was just waiting to break through. It did...and how. You lost all the ground and the wings in one stroke." 

When she realized that the Scindias were lied to, her first action was to set it right. After the wedding, her first action was to try to confess. She retreated only after Yash's own confession. And then when she realized that she wanted to work on this marriage, her first action was to rush to Shobha to try to deal with the lie. How could Yash know all this if he becomes Gandhi's monkeys?

Poor Aarti yet again faces the consequences of everyone else's erroneous actions.  Shobha hoped that Aarti would make a place in Yash's heart and all would be forgiven. But the same idealistic stance that she overheard Yash take and fell in love with is coming to bite her behind. If he was right then, he's right now. Why was he lied to? He was not an unreasonable man. He'd have understood another's point of view if put forward upfront. That's how he saw himself. He likes to think he's the straight-up and noble guy (heroes are in utopia) but his life was so comfortable that he could indulge his nobility and self-righteousness.  And hence his severe limitations in the understanding of complexity and fragility of relationships. 

Wonderful progress. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 08 September 2012 at 12:29am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemnirmalac99..Khushi..Kittya_Cullenkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1lulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlife

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
@Maham: Awesome take ClapClap...Whatever the reason is Yash is the only one that holds the missing piece of the puzzle and until he opens up his mouth we're not gonna find out...still Aarti could discover it on her own also and then confront Yash...I guess we'll find out sometime next week Wink

The Aman/Yash scene was very telling...Yash knows of Aarti's love for him and he doesn't mind, it's what she did or he thinks she did is what's eating at him and the way he said he hates her had so much passion in that statement...Oh Yashbabu only the one we love have the power to hurt us so deeply Embarrassed

EDIT: Off to bed again still haven't recuperated my hours sleep that i missed Thursday night SleepySleepySleepy

Happy Saturday Sweeties...Have a safe and wonderful weekend *muah* xox 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemkriti07nirmalac99Kittya_Cullenlulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixAllbut1Euphoria.Loveforlife

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
The only part i loved about yesterday was this : 

And yeah! We are getting closer to the mystery behind Yash's anger! Sunita and Prashant Confused

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemKittya_Cullenkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.Loveforlife

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Now that leads to the last scene or so. Ohmagaddd Yash!! S P I T it out Dude!
"Uss Raat..."

Yeah and then...?

"Mumbai Main..."
Yes it was in Mumbai not in America! Then what?
"Aarti Ji Ne..."
Yes yes I know it was Aarti and not that maid!! Then what happened?!
End of episode Stern Smile
As much as I love Yash ji, I wanted to punch his face then. So so so so Slow...Jesus..

@Sadia...: You are as adorable as your monkeys. What a wonderful weekend treat! ClapLOL

Loved the above. I can almost imagine you along with the drunkard saleh bombarding Yash in your own style. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 07 September 2012 at 11:31pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemPearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_CullenlulujjjjAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
So seeing Aarti once again dressed in the same blue sari is going trigger something in Yash? Shocked

OMG

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_Cullenleenarana42..Khushi..Allbut1lulujjjjpalbharInduG64FireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.roseinbloom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index